It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were to post this information would I be arrested for something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by macman

like I said before police use a 25% dawn and 75% water solution....

If they fear it is biological they use a 3-5% bleach and the rest water solution

Never heard of Dawn, as it is a de-greaser . Trust me. Baby shampoo.

But the bleach is true. Distilled water is best.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by macman

Would you care to share how you know so much about this?

Do all military types undergo training/instructions on such things?

Military was CS gas and Bio Attack.
Law Enforcement was Pepper Spray, crowd control, riot, tactics, SWAT and so on.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by macman

like I said before police use a 25% dawn and 75% water solution....

If they fear it is biological they use a 3-5% bleach and the rest water solution

Never heard of Dawn, as it is a de-greaser . Trust me. Baby shampoo.

But the bleach is true. Distilled water is best.

But I appreciate this info nontheless.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I agree with that. I never saw any names being called. So that settles this dispute
edit on 5-11-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I am being told that Milk has worked for others.
In reference to Pepper Spray.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by againuntodust

No, that is not true...A simple moist Bandanna and goggles will stop pepperspray.....Like I said I have taken place several training events and the police know what stops pepperspray.....They carry around a solution of 25% dawn soap and 75% water....They spray it on them all the time then go right back out to spraying more people.....There are several things that stop pepperspray

That's not true. I work with the hottest peppers in the world, I'd know first hand. But if you want to try it out and let us know how it works for you then we'd be able to discuss it - two people with firsthand experience. For now, though, it's just one with firsthand experience... me...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You mean attach? It's already "stuck" to you when you get exposed, if some of it gets dispersed in the oil and you wash that off you'd think you'd get better results than water, which is what I've seen some people do. Even with hot food they say to drink something with fat in it, like milk.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
As someone who also works in "emergency management" I call your post complete bunk.

Do tell, which police agencies you are referring too.

So since your so willing to come on here to share "exclusive information" that you can get off of any episode of cops, why don't you share something only those in emergency management would know.

edit on 5-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

Ok the agencies I used to work for was the Illinois Emergency Management Agency and contracted with ILEAS (The Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System ) and MABAS the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System)....If you read my past threads you will see that I am no new member and I have talked many times before about Emergency Management

I have seen many State Terrorist Task forces through the EMAC (Emergency Management Assistance Compact)
and have seen many of these agencies training in domestic riot training exercises.

Firstly, I am appreciative of you for this thread.

It causes me to ask why is all of this training being conducted by peace officers?

State LEO agencies are basically used as domestic peace officers (supposedly).

Then we have the National Guard to come in when a heavier hand is warranted.

And our active military to conduct peace missions when it engages a warring nation.

Ideally, isn't that how I was indoctrinated?

Formulating this as if it were a mathematical equation we can reverse the answer back to the question...

The answer as to why peace officers are being indoctrinated to "keep the peace" using military grade and tactics is painfully obvious to me.

They're training peace officers military tactics to conduct military operations against the new domestic terrorist.

So if I was a thirsty horse...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by nixie_nox
As someone who also works in "emergency management" I call your post complete bunk.

Do tell, which police agencies you are referring too.

So since your so willing to come on here to share "exclusive information" that you can get off of any episode of cops, why don't you share something only those in emergency management would know.

edit on 5-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

Ok the agencies I used to work for was the Illinois Emergency Management Agency and contracted with ILEAS (The Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System ) and MABAS the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System)....If you read my past threads you will see that I am no new member and I have talked many times before about Emergency Management

I have seen many State Terrorist Task forces through the EMAC (Emergency Management Assistance Compact)
and have seen many of these agencies training in domestic riot training exercises.

Firstly, I am appreciative of you for this thread.

It causes me to ask why is all of this training being conducted by peace officers?

State LEO agencies are basically used as domestic peace officers (supposedly).

Then we have the National Guard to come in when a heavier hand is warranted.

And our active military to conduct peace missions when it engages a warring nation.

Ideally, isn't that how I was indoctrinated?

Formulating this as if it were a mathematical equation we can reverse the answer back to the question...

The answer as to why peace officers are being indoctrinated to "keep the peace" using military grade and tactics is painfully obvious to me.

They're training peace officers military tactics to conduct military operations against the new domestic terrorist.

So if I was a thirsty horse...

I recently saw a vehicle in Tennessee (interesting place because of Tennessee Valley Authority which most of you don't know about) which was designed for urban riots.....this vehicle was the real deal with a cannon that could shoot water, rubber bullets, and crowd dispersion agents....I was only able to see it from the outside but it was pretty scary but awesome at the same time....It had urban gray camo not the tan middle east sand camo.....

I have also seen pickup trucks that have an attachment to accept a LRAD or other things like a tennis ball gun(I only know this because I got to shoot one) and other attachments but I dont even know the extent of all of what some of these state Terrorist task force have.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have seen mobile ventilation units....which consist of a ford F-550 that have huge fans that are able to disperse chemical agents to disperse people

I even have pics of this thing somewhere

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Why are local PD getting the training?
2 Fold.
First is that the military is spread very thin, policing the World for Obama.
Second, DHS and the Federal Govt provide Grants to the Local PDs to complete the training, and I have yet to meet anyone in LE that would pass up training.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

No modern day agency will use Water Cannons.

Rubber bullets? Thick clothing. LEO are trained to skip the rounds off the ground.

I would not ever suggest trying to circle around behind LEO on a Riot line. All lines have LEO armed with lethal means and dogs. Bad JUJU.

Pepper Spray? Johnson and Johnsons Baby shampoo. Eyes, mouth and everything. When you shower afterwards, do not let the soap run down onto the Private Parts. It will burn.

CS Gas? Man up. You are at a protest going up against the cops.

edit on 5-11-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

Start your own thread, thunder-chaser...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The only reason people would want to know this is so they can battle the authorities and win. You know the poeple I talk about....You know, the losers of this world.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Is it an arrestable offence to share this knowledge?

If it is, then I guess it's a case of how much you value your perceived freedom. If it isn't then go ahead and share, as I am sure you will be giving people some useful advice for when things turn uglier than they are currently.

As long as you do not incite violence, then surely there is no law being broken?

Pretty sure all the OP shared was common sense.

When that becomes illegal, I'm going to run in front of a train.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

you can email them to me and then I can post them if you like...then there is no problem for you. I don't have a problem takin the heat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join