It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were to post this information would I be arrested for something

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
Revealing tactical methods that are a secret due to the questionability of their legality isnt inciting anything.

Just exposing cops being ordered to break the law. Which is something I'll wager they really wont like.

Giving out information to help people know about tricks the police might use against them is helping to prevent not incite incidents I would have thought anyway.

There's a big difference between telling people how to fight back and actually telling them to fight back.

I worked for a company that sold situation specific breaching equipment to LEO departments, and I had to sign multiple NDA's, "Non-Compete" agreements, etc..
I couldn't be arrested for talking about it.. but I could get sued.
( I want to add, I know nothing about LEO crowd control tactics, etc..I was never a LEO, but I do recognize that the strategies posted are pretty much general crowd control tactics used by LEO and military worldwide.)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anything that can be used to counter-attack police attacks is a good thing IMHO.

Please share more info.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

No, that is not true...A simple moist Bandanna and goggles will stop pepperspray.....Like I said I have taken place several training events and the police know what stops pepperspray.....They carry around a solution of 25% dawn soap and 75% water....They spray it on them all the time then go right back out to spraying more people.....There are several things that stop pepperspray

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

No, that is not true...A simple moist Bandanna and goggles will stop pepperspray.....Like I said I have taken place several training events and the police know what stops pepperspray.....They carry around a solution of 25% dawn soap and 75% water....They spray it on them all the time then go right back out to spraying more people.....There are several things that stop pepperspray

Sorry, BS!!!!!

Been sprayed multiple times. Gone through the training multiple times.
And no. You are wrong.

There is no way to stop the affects of pepper spray. It is not only topical in nature, but it also affects the respiratory functions. A painters mask will not stop it either.

As funny as it would be to watch OWS crybabies running around with goggles, that won't work. It may stop the air born spray, but even with a bandana, it will drip down.

edit on 5-11-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
As someone who also works in "emergency management" I call your post complete bunk.

Do tell, which police agencies you are referring too.

So since your so willing to come on here to share "exclusive information" that you can get off of any episode of cops, why don't you share something only those in emergency management would know.

edit on 5-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

Ok the agencies I used to work for was the Illinois Emergency Management Agency and contracted with ILEAS (The Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System ) and MABAS the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System)....If you read my past threads you will see that I am no new member and I have talked many times before about Emergency Management

I have seen many State Terrorist Task forces through the EMAC (Emergency Management Assistance Compact)
and have seen many of these agencies training in domestic riot training exercises.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Sorry, BS!!!!!

Been sprayed multiple times. Gone through the training multiple times.
And no. You are wrong.

There is no way to stop the affects of pepper spray. It is not only topical in nature, but it also affects the respiratory functions. A painters mask will not stop it either.

As funny as it would be to watch OWS crybabies running around with goggles, that won't work. It may stop the air born spray, but even with a bandana, it will drip down.

i said lemon juice.....and when you get sprayed spit and onion in half and breath it in......

But don't believe me and keep getting sprayed......I am not new to this

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I have been involved in National Guard exercises for domestic riots where they even knew about the Onion....I am sorry but I deal with the military people like you all the time and all I ever get out of them Is that they are in the know.......You couldn't be anymore wrong.....

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Lemon juice?
Onions?
I guess they need to go grocery shopping before the riots?

Yeah, using an acid to neutralize an acid does not work.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I have personally seen it work and was told it is a common thing in riots in Europe for rioters to carry onions.

By the way your not trying to bind the acid (H+) to a Base..

Yup the onions don't work your right, I suppose the thousands of people who used them in Egypt and claim they helped all lied.

I never said it was the antidote but onions do help with teargas

link   
Damn I must be old.. I guess no one here has read Abbie Hoffman's "Steal This Book" book?

link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

I have personally seen it work and was told it is a common thing in riots in Europe for rioters to carry onions.

By the way your not trying to bind the acid (H+) to a Base..

Yup the onions don't work your right, I suppose the thousands of people who used them in Egypt and claim they helped all lied.

I never said it was the antidote but onions do help with teargas

Onions counteracting CS gas? Maybe.
Been a while for the CS encounter.

Pepper spray is a whole different beast.
The idea to use an acid, to either flush or neutralize an acid doesn't work.
You best bet, after the fact is baby shampoo. It is mild enough to use on your eyes as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yeah the good old Pig Empire

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by macman

like I said before police use a 25% dawn and 75% water solution....

If they fear it is biological they use a 3-5% bleach and the rest water solution

link   
reply to post by macman

Would you care to share how you know so much about this?

Do all military types undergo training/instructions on such things?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join