It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Texas man gang raped when he told robbers he didn't have any cash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm speechless, angry, and disgusted.

www.kfoxtv.com...

Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil.

They said four black men got out of a late 90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the man to give them money.

When he said "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him.

What kind of sick deranged perverts are these creatures? I hope the beasts who brutally attacked this man are caught and brought to justice. They should find out in prison how much suffering they caused this poor old gent who is now in critical condition in the hospital. Let's send him our positive thoughts and energies to speed his recovery.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm thinking prison karma wont be too kind to them. Hopefully.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What a bizarre story. How horny do you have to be to gang rape a 70 year old?? Stories like this reinforce my belief in demonic possession.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That is absolutely the most reprehensible thing I have read in a very long time and I immediately wished I could un-read it....WTF is the matter with people that would make them do that to anyone let alone a 70 year old man?!? And more to the point, how is that even remotely considered suitable compensation for not getting cash?? ....

As amazed and infatuated with the beauty of humanity as I am, its things like this that make me feel the exact opposite.
edit on 4-11-2011 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am dumbfounded.

It doesn't even make any sense at all in any way imaginable.

Maybe the poster above mentioning demonic possession is onto something, it's the only explanation that makes any sense....and yet, it doesn't make any sense still!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I had some friends back in the city who would carry $20 in their shoes not to hide from muggers but so that even if they didnt have their wallets on them they still had something to give the muggers out of fear of retaliation for not having anything to sacrifice.

They were handing them out every other week at least.

We've got roaming pillagers like this on one side and on the other side we have armed thugs in blue slamming us into the ground and shooting our dogs.

Where's Charles Bronson when we need him? Time to embrace the Charles Bronson within us all.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thats gotta hurt.I bet he thought they were gonna kidnap him when they threw him in the van.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by clowdstalker

wished I could un-read it....WTF

My thoughts exactly.
I hate to say it, but if that were done to me, I'd rather the $*#^%($)#@ just shot me.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by clowdstalker

wished I could un-read it....WTF

My thoughts exactly.
I hate to say it, but if that were done to me, I'd rather the $*#^%($)#@ just shot me.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

No kidding.

I almost wonder if being shot could get my mind off this topic even?

Yes, I too wish I could un-read this.

link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Yeah. I would be thinking that they were taking me to an ATM or to my home to ransack it or something.

link   
The gang members need a speedy trial and execution. No long drawn out, 20 year appeals process. Nope. Guilty, then 10 minutes later a .45 to the back of the head. And, if the old man wants to pull the trigger, give him the option.

But, what will happen is they'll be caught, tried and convicted. They'll spend years in prison, and eventually some lefty will take on their "cause" and try to get them released. It happens all the time. Remember Tookie? He wrote a kid's book in prison, and the lefties wanted people to forget how many people he murdered.

I can't wait for the sane people to finally have enough and take the law into their own hands. Scum like this needs to be purged from the planet at the first possible chance. Period.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dear men who raped that innocent man,
I, SATAN, will be waiting for you. So make sure you dont die. Because I'll make you wish you never existed. Till then, Have A Nice Day.

+4 more 
link   
I hate people like this.. and there are way too many of them these days. They feel they are not only entitled to your property but to your body as well. Like other dangerous animals, they need to be put down. I see no redemption for them. God may forgive them, but society isnt compelled to.

..... and people think in a SHTF situation we will all sing kumbaya and grow gardens together in some post apocalyptic utopia. We cant even do that now with all of these savages... just consider what will occur when they dont have the little restraint they do now.

link   
I think some scumbags need killin.

You don't deserve to live in society if you are capable of that.

link   
Please wait just one second here.
Four young black men raping an old white man out for a walk because he declined their offer of theft? He was just out for a walk where these claimed hoodlums could come and stop him and rob him? Might they have expected this old white man to be carrying enough money to risk a daring robbery.

Then they raped him?
STOP. Think. Does this make any sense? It makes more sense for it to be an urban legend or some thing of that nature rather than four young men raping a 70year old man.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Rape is more heinous than murder in most cases.

So actually yes, the death penalty should be considered here due to these circumstances.

I too agree with a speedy trial and due process.

More than 10minutes, but less than 6months seems reasonable.

Monsters like this need to be removed from society, thankfully Texas still has death row.

link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

The suspects are black men in their mid-20s to 30s. Call Socorro police at (915) 858-6986 if you have any information in this case.

One way to find out.
go for it.

link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I would have tried to convince them to take me to an ATM.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I don't mean to be insensitive or cynical here, but to quote from the article:

They said four black men got out of a late 90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the man to give them money.

Racial slurs were being said to the man during the attack, police said.

What was the race of the victim?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
4 black men: Give me yo money old man.
Elderly man: I don't have any.
4 BM: What you mean u gots no money.
EM: I got no money you stupid #.
4 BM: That's it get this fool in the van. We gonna rape him.

Seriously? Ok I know everyone has some looney friends that might make stupid decisions but at what point to say "WTF, did you seriously just say we are going to rape a 70 year old man"

<<   2  3  4 >>

join