It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the world be a better place now if Nazi Germany had won WWII?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The world might be better if Hitler killed the communist party in Russia.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I don't necessarily disagree with you on the way our governments have become the very thing we hate. I hate the messianic certainty and zeal of people like Bush & Blair. I hate the way they ride roughshod over your Constitution and our Parliamentary rules and that anyone who disagrees is in support of the other side. I hate these secret organisations like Common Purpose that undermine democracy by creating political elites and excluding anyone outside from positions of influence, and I hate the fact these people send off our brave armed forces to die in foreign lands for spurious wars conducted on fallacious arguments. I worry how long it will be until these wars are fought in our countries by our forces against our citizens to maintain the elite in their ivory towers. In that I agree quite strongly.

What I object to is the glorification of the Nazi regime, they were nothing to be admired or promoted. There was no "good" side to the Nazi regime. It's the simplification of the issues and glorification of Nazis to which I have an utter abhorrence.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join