It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the world be a better place now if Nazi Germany had won WWII?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

What makes you think Wars are there to win or lose.

Wars are started to reduce the population and TPTB don't care if it's you , me or anyone else... as long as it's not them.

They even get us to make the weapons.... and supply the weapons to the opposition.

Humans are sick.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
FugitiveSoul
thejlxc
juggalo77

You guys beat me to it. But to add my own two shillings:

Hitler and his henchmen did what they were directed to do. They weren't supposed to win in the publics perception. Their victory was the victory of the elitist mindset, and was a means to an end. Much was accomplished by Hitler's reign of terror. He was given all the money he needed for research of any kind, and carte blanche to carry out any human experiments they (the elitists) wanted him to. What better way to sanction unbridled human experimentation than to hire and sanction a group of madmen to do it. And then "punish" them afterward for their war crimes.

The Nazi's not only won the war, they pillaged and stole from historical sites worldwide, advanced technology, committed unspeakable acts of horror, and more. All under the protection of their overlords until that phase of their task was completed.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
You kind of forget that Nazi ideology was a deeply racist one. Slavs were considered lesser people worthy only to serve the masters (Aryans - master race),for example.

[...]

You mean Papal ideaology. The whole event of WW2 was controlled by Pius 12, and the Vatican is headed by a Hitler Youth indoctrinate who says Pius 12 should be "beautified".

You make a good point about the Slavs, but it wasn't "Germans" as such, it was the German minority within Austria who felt persecuted by Slavs. But the Papists were the originator of it, they persecuted the Slavs and tried to eliminate them culturally, wouldn't grant priesthoods to their men, etc.

So it is more appropriate to say "If German Catholics had won the war..." rather than Hitler, who wasn't a Catholic, but was a pagan tool of the Jesuit Company (via Himmler) and who was sent suicidally into the Jesuit meatgrinder of Stalin, who was waiting to rope-a-dope Hitler into the grave, and gobble up half of Europe.

Russia even today has massive gulags, which nobody in the West has striven to really uncover. I refer to the work of Yuri Bezmenoff, whose vids are known, and which explain how hard he had to fight to escape KGB employment. I think it's hard to choose the better Jesuit, Himmler or Stalin, they were both rotten to their bones.

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
I don't know.
Ask the Jews.
Ask the Gays.
Ask the Crippled.

[...]

Truthfully, the Nazis looked to America for the Eugenics leadership, many laws restricted such-and-such people from marrying, interbreeding, etc. US laws of sterilization from the FDR era are known, and are a dirty secret even today.

If you look at the series "The Occult History of the Third Reich" there is a black and white poster for the Nazi racial purity laws of 1933 and on this poster is shown the "other nations who lead" and you'll see the US flag clearly there. So the US push in this regard, stimulated the 1933 racial laws of Nazis. Truth.

Also, if you watch the series "The World at War" BBC 1974, in episode "Morning" (I think) there is the footage of FDR meeting in Casablanca with Churchill. The narrator (Sir Lawrence Olivier, ironically) says that Churchill was taken aback by FDR saying that Germany must "surrender or die", and in the video you can see that Churchill is very uncharacteristically reserved in his motions. FDR was the one who said Germany must offer complete and utter submission, and Churchill knew what this meant, and as he said himself "I am FDR's loyal Lieutenant". I do agree with the work of Internet truth guy "Reinhardt" who says that Churchill started out as a good guy but when he saw the truth of what was being planned, he just gave up and decided to join the winning team. What was being set up was extermination of Germany by the Papist Jesuits of Rome, who had never forgiven the German Confederates for the 1869 Austro-Prussian war, and who used Jesuit tools to sandwich Germany and then destroy utterly, the German desire for warfare.

The book "The Vatican Against Europe" by Edmond Paris, explains a lot of the history and the actions of Pius 12 in the years leading up to Hitler and through WW1.

Anyway, if Himmler had won, or if Stalin had won, the result would be the same: The Jesuit Company would grow stronger. And as is being said here, that is what happened.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Explain that to the families, of the mentally ill or the handicapped patients whom were killed By Hitlers Ideology. He might have cared for the most of his people but those who were not in the norm in his Psych were executed or poisoned.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

All those mentally ill and disabled people may have reproduced and some of those children could have grown up to be really hot chicks.And how hot are hot Jewish chicks? I agree,Hitler was crazy in most ways.There are some things that would be good from eugenics is all Im saying.And that there were some good things about Hitler too.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I can't imagine a world where a Fascist victory in World War II would be a better turn of events than the actual latter half of the 20th century. Instead of a Cold War between rivaling economic super powers, the U.S.S.R. and the U.S., allies and soviets, red and blue, etc. etc., our (assuming) depleted nations would have been subject to the fanatically dictatorial control of racist mad men. Do you think the concept of the internet could have flourished under a Nazi regime?

I was really fascinated by the idea where industrialized mass murder would eventually 'tire itself out.' Would you really want triumphant Auschwitz laying in wait for you whenever it pleased the Gestapo? Fascism, the system of government favoring ultimate control over its citizenry, enforced by a massive police state, needed to die -- the holocaust is evidence of the consequence from surrendering your free will to the government.

There's a ton of antisemitism rife in this sentiment, though. The current state of affairs with Israel pales in comparison to the gravity of a Nazi hegemony, and if you don't see a difference between modern Israel and former Nazism, then you're too radical for me to enlighten.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

I was not referring to Jewish People.

I was referring to German Citizens whom were either mentally ill or disabled, who did not fit into the Norm off The Superior Race, During the reign of Hitler. He had them executed or poisoned.

How many more mentally ill or disabled individuals would have been slaughtered if Germany had won world war 2? I shudder at the thought.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
[...]

And how hot are hot Jewish chicks?

[...]

Haha, dude, read more. I suggest "Adolf Hitler: Founder of Israel"

Eva Braun was Jewish, had black hair, and dyed her hair blonde.

You really are a troll, but sadly I guess a lot of people would agree with you that babies with down syndrome and cleft palate and so forth, should be tossed into open graves. Sick minds know no national boundaries.

But personally, I think once people see beyond the centuries old stageplay of the church which claims to represent Jesus but which fails 100% at doing so, they will see that Jesus would not have killed or euthenized children.

"Let the little children come to me, and DO NOT PREVENT THEM." is what he said.

He did not say "Let the little children come to me, but kill off the feeble ones first"... No he did not say that.

Point is this: The 20th Century has proven utterly, that Rome is the center of opposition to the ideas and lifestyle of Jesus. That is the takeaway from all this divinely inspired Internet-enabled research of the last 20 years.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Im not being sarcastic,hot Jewish chicks are hot.And so are alot of disabled chicks
And I guess I am being a troll a bit.I dont think much of Hitler really but I like to try to defend him since its kind of impossible.But the thing is I dont think the guys that dropped atomic bombs are much better. I will read that book.The whole Hitler link with Zionists is pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
Im not being sarcastic,hot Jewish chicks are hot.And so are alot of disabled chicks
And I guess I am being a troll a bit.I dont think much of Hitler really but I like to try to defend him since its kind of impossible.But the thing is I dont think the guys that dropped atomic bombs are much better. I will read that book.The whole Hitler link with Zionists is pretty interesting.

Okay fine brah but just don't be hating on the disabled, because its lame, to hate the lame.

I would say that globally, there is a tribe which seeks purity and perfection. And this tribe, is the source of evil, because purity, is the divine light of Satan, which seeks to eliminate the "impure".

I would say that Jesus, did not speak of purity, whereas his enemies the Pharisee rabbis, were singularly focused on purity. So really, we see a similarity in the Pharisee enemies of Jesus, the Klan-eugenecists of the US circa 1900, and the Hitlerian/Himmlerian purists of the Nazis. That is to say "purity" is what causes people to become real assheads.

But hey, i respect your response. Yes, Hitler was a tool, but he's truly one of the comic figures of this age. I mean it's hard not to love him as he seems totally clueless as to how he is being manipulated by the forces around him, and I mean all through his life. These "angry Hitler" videos are hilarious, and very much part of the new weldenschanz of "laughing at how stupid the world has been".

What's interesting about the "angry Hitler" scene from the movie "Downfall", is that in the actual scene, he says plainly "I should have just liquidated all the Generals just like Stalin did!" That is a very profound comment from the movie, and yes, one could imagine that Hitler felt that way.

Then there is the dude who invented Discordianism, Kerry Thornton, whose book is also a "must read" book. In his book, he mentions his run in with the killers of JFK, and how the predominant theory among these black-hearted killers of JFK is that Hitler should have stayed in the background and let his Generals run the war. So here I am describing the two poles of thought, one being the "angry Hitler" who is screaming that he (like Stalin), should have decapitated the army command structure, and then the opposite idea circling post-WW2 paperclip era US JFK-killing circles who suggested that Hitler screwed up the whole plan, and should have stepped back and let his Generals run the war.

I am saying that in the end, Himmler and Stalin were both raised and educated by Jesuits. That is a fact, and I have not seen that Rome is willing to discuss this truth. Seems like the Bishops are silent, to a man, on this matter. I have read that the pre-US revolution Pope did try to outlaw the Jesuits, but then in comes Bavarian Weishaupt (Adam Wise-head) who catapults the Jesuit tribe to supreme power.

I do believe America could exist without the Jesuits, but that is a theory, which has yet to be explored. There has never been an America free from Rome, not can there be, without significant bloodshed to dislodge them, or so it would appear.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
I love horror movies.....love love love them.....blood, guts, sinews snapping, bones grinding, teeth being gashed out....I laugh at it.....after all, it is not real.

When I was 17 I went on a class trip with my German boyfriends brothers 11 grade class. We visited a concentration camp called "buchenwald"

What I saw there made me hide behind a building and vomit. I sobbed for at least 10 minutes and it took me everything I had inside me to pull myself together and finish the tour with the rest of the class. for the first time I understood the depth of nazi crimes...it was not a horror movie...it was real.

Yes I am a sensitive soul,and perhaps others could stomach it much better than me, but I promise, anyone who has ever seen a work, concentration or extermination camp would tell you....nothing can ever justify what happened under the nazi regime.

Point being........it does not matter if the world would be better now if the nazis had won.....they did terrible terrible things that should have never occurred in the first place.

I know this comment is not on point with the actual discussion, but I am throwing it in, because I really think that people need to seriously consider how disgusting the thought of "would the world be better if the nazis had won" really is.....

My father drove an ambulance in WWII. He helped haul the TB sufferers out of Buchenwald. It might be of interest to you that even though he was there, he had doubts about the "Holocaust." Given all the money involved, I think what you saw was a propaganda machine.

I will say this for the "evil" Nazis - they saved Europe from the 100 Soviet divisions which were posed to roll all the way to the Atlantic Ocean in just a few weeks, but Operation Barbarossa preempted them.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Personally I believe that Hitler was one of the greatest leaders in human history and if he hadn't been a genocidal monster he would be remembered as such.

In a very real way he was the the most honest representative of humanity both at its best and at its worst.

Its very hard to speculate as to what would have happened if the Nazi's had won as history is very unpredictable at the best of times but I'm inclined to think it would be a worse place, I also think even after the Nazi's won they would have struggled to hold there new empire together and a lot of terrorist (I'm using the word terrorist in the traditional sense which was interchangeable with freedom fighter) organizations would have naturally developed to resist foreign occupation. I think the Nazi's would have managed to hold there empire together at least until the 70' or 80's but the world would certainly be a bloodier place.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The world under Nazi rule would be a better place for people who like to join in with other people and do what everybody else does. Lovers of large, choreographed public gatherings. I get the feeling that it would not be a great place for a lot of people who frequent this website.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't think that the world would be a worse place than it is now, as I said, I honestly think that the Nazi ideologies of a master race would fade over time. America, Britain and the UK would have put pressure on Germany to stop the genocide of Jews, Gypsies and gays along with other people.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who's to say they didn't? You should read a little more history with Project Paperclip, or NASA with Werner Von Braun or with the Bush's banking connections or Josef Mengele working with jewish doctors then finishing the work in South America...

I actually think they accomplished exactly what they set out to do. If they had outwardly won the Jews would have still gotten a state as a place to remove them from Germany or there would be no peace...

Think about it, what better way to accomplish your goals? Create the problem and then become the solution. If they had or had not won the war becomes a moot point as they parties that started it could care less if the agenda was reached...

The old dodge and shuffle or slight of hand (watch the left while the right picks your pocket). It’s sort of like the 2004 election both Kerry and Bush were Skull & Bones men so the Bones don’t care who wins either way the BONES win…get it?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
no.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
Wars are started to reduce the population and TPTB don't care if it's you , me or anyone else... as long as it's not them.

The powers that be aren't interested in reducing populations. If so, war would be one of the least efficient and most expensive ways to do it. TPTB need people to work and produce and reproduce and buy things and pay taxes. The more the merrier.

The best way to kill off a large percentage of a population is controlled release of biological agents. Vaccinate the elite, then let a pandemic spread. Now that's efficient. Unfortunately, such weapons are extremely difficult to control, and could easily come back and bite you. Even Hitler wouldn't okay them, although Moses benefited from them in Exodus.

As we get a little better at genetics, one of these days soon we'll be able to come up with a nasty virus that only targets a certain kind of person and have no effect on others. Just around the corner, probably.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's all hypothetical... On the one hand if the Nazis would have gained complete control of the world (Which if it hadn't have been for Hitler trying to invade Russia when he did, they may well have done.) We would now be living in a 'genetically perfect' society. i.e. The chances of hereditary disease would be much lower due to the Nazis ideas behind sterilization, killing and so-forth. However morally wrong this is- we would be under the control of a different government, one that was incredibly gifted when it came to propaganda and creating new ideologies as well as (brutally) enforcing them, so this may have - by now become accepted. Basically the chances of being in good health would be higher.
Also if the Nazis had gained complete world control we would probably now be living in a very productive world, having adopted German principles, the nation has a historic reputation for, hard work, technological production and a strong economy.
Although I doubt the population of a Nazi world would be necessarily be a happy one, apart from a select group of rulers and those with available military force. I personally believe it would be a productive, probably more advanced world but one completely lacking freedom and any form of democracy, so no I don't believe that the world would be a better place.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What are you talking about? The financial and intellectual forces behind the Nazis continued on in America and the USSR. All their technology, plans, techniques are still in full effect. The mass killing is done with more finesse than death camps, gas showers and furnaces. The propaganda and brainwashing is thought of as entertainment, the military projects, science projects, etc march on as DARPA and other nightmarish organizations. Hitler & the Nazis were just pawns of the same people that are still running their nightmarish show. The idea that evil was defeated with "Nazi Germany" is just plain faulty.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I think the world right now would be a better place if Nazi Germany had not lost world war 2, the balance of power would be better than it is now. Israel would most likely not exist right now if Germany had not lost.

If the nazi had won the war we would all be speaking german right now, and there would be no one left in the world that was not of arryian decent. If you didn't have blonde hair or blue or green eyes you'd be a mouldering corpse in a grave. So think about that the next time you think the world would be a better place if the nazi's had won WW2. Your OP makes you seem like a racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join