It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA admits total monitoring of Facebook and Twitter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Justme888

What is the deal with posting videos that have nothing do to with the topic in here?
Trying to flood the thread with nonsense?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

Imagine all the middle aged Farmville requests. There must a lot of frayed nerves in that little brick building.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

What is the deal with posting videos that have nothing do to with the topic in here?
Trying to flood the thread with nonsense?

Just having fun...OK i'll stop if it bothers you!

Nanotechnology is the future!

They will read you mind. Connecting to brain nerons. There will be one quantum conscious artificial intelligence being per 10000 people. (Yes there will be enough for 10 billion of us. paid for by our taxes.) Waiting for triggers. Even if you have bad thought disorder. They will leave you alone. It is quantum and is past present and future. The trade off is in VR (Where you cant tell the diferance between this world or the VR world (Internet 2.) there is compete free will. As long as it does not seriously harm anyone in real.

bigthink.com...
You have to go to the above link.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Justme888 because: (no reason given)

WHo's to say aliens are not using this on us?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Either they're really clever, or we're really stupid. I wonder which it is?

If the government insisted that we essentially keep a detailed diary of our moods, activities, hopes and dreams, and make it available to both them and the world at large, insisted that we post regular photos of our activities, outlining who is in the photos and where they were taken, and regularly take part in games designed to test our awareness, intelligence and response times, and listed a series of likes and dislikes, we'd (hopefully) revolt.

If you went back 20 years ago and said to people that not only would we be doing that, but we'd do it voluntarily and consider anyone who didn't as being a bit odd and very silly, you'd likely be laughed at.

And yet, so many of us do.

I think we have to seriously consider that the majority of us are really very stupid and easily led. Even I have an old facebook profile that I can't delete. It hasn't been updated in years, but it's still there, so I must be stupid too.

How do you know it is still there?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

On the topic of the technological advancment rate, i think your being pessimistic. On the other, even that is only a single frame in a much larger moving picture. Its logical to require great responsibility with great power... if little joey is gonna be riding his antimatter powered hoverboard to school id hope somone is making sure hes not gonna use it to blow up anything.

See the above post.

Just wait ti'll 12-12-12!
Slow disclosure. From the illuminati!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I feel like somebody is watching me! Arent Chicago Police already monitoring facebook to try to bust the flashmobs.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
I feel like somebody is watching me! Arent Chicago Police already monitoring facebook to try to bust the flashmobs.

First you have to ask your self...AM I important? Your just a ant to "them", just as I am. "They got bigger fish to fry"...like terrorists and extremists.

But yes, aliens do watch some of us.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Can you think of any more ways of avoiding the thread topic. Do we still have mods on ATS?

edit on 4/11/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well they are not doing a very good job of monitoring, since ive blasted the Obama administration and our goverment frequently on Twitter, Ive said somethings that were pretty extreme, wonder if its all just a load of crap?
edit on 10-06-2011 by Blu82 because: grammar

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

It's really not all that surprising,whatever I say on the internet isn't anything I wouldn't say otherwise.. I make a point to never tell my secrets out loud or write them down

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Like Cliff Highs Webot predictive programming . I guess they can monitor how successfull their imput is , into a situation by watching the Twitter and the FB feeds .

Interesting . You devise the tool . Get everyone to use it and then start your own input into any given situation and watch the results flow via the same apparutus .

That way you know what points to push where to attack etc. Very usefull tool indeed .
Oh what a pathectic waste of human life if its not used for good and the elevation of spirit from the darkness of ignorance , rather than use it all to maintain the web of maya .

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
Well they are not dping a very good job of monitoring, since ive blasted the Obama administration and our goverment alot on Twitter, Ive said somethings that were pretty extreme, wonder if its all just a load of crap?

they probably looked at you and decided you are just some person blowing off steam with no real chance of causing trouble so unless you start to contact people who are more serious you are on the 'naughty but don't need to visit the naughty step yet' list

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justme888
Just wait ti'll 12-12-12!

I will look you up Jan 1 2013 so you can explain to me why you were wrong

BTW just a heads up...

Embedded Videos
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Funny thing is this, Im surprised they have not paid me a visit since I was a candidate for the Secret Service but because my credit was bad they completely removed me from the hiring process, I know im on the radar with them but I cant help but run my mouth about them and the govt.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
reply to post by Maxatoria

Funny thing is this, Im surprised they have not paid me a visit since I was a candidate for the Secret Service but because my credit was bad they completely removed me from the hiring process, I know im on the radar with them but I cant help but run my mouth about them and the govt.

given you ran for such a post you've been seriously checked out so they know how you operate so a certain ammount of bitching is expected so unless you start going seriously mental compared to your normal rantings you're just on the 'naughty list' but dont need yet to be put on the step

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I tried posting a vid along these lines yesterday here but I doubt people take the time to read or watch .

It is the coming developement with the nano science . Mad science at that . But hey, we creatures are here in the first place as a result of a temporay madness , thus very understandable .

We do have free will and always will . All that is happening with these sciences is the attempt to duplicate the controll grid already in existances from the higher all controlling source . Thus hoping to take controll away from the Creator. cant work ofcourse .

Thats how bright we humans are now ..we just want to re inforce with our own measures the controll upon us and ofcourse even that is yet another illusion because still the actors are acting according to the higher controll grid , which I wont go into as people are willfully ignorant and wish to remain so .
edit on 4-11-2011 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

link   

We knew already.

the above from page one, and I personally quit facebook about two years ago after I noticed waay down there in the fine print talk of the US navy holding my information =/ yes, we knew already. stop watching us, you have no right. stalkers.

(I don't even live in the US I feel I should point out, you have ZERO right.)
edit on 4/11/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Arken
They follow the "MOOD"....
I have an idea......

Yes that was the thing that caught my eye... THEY do something and then see what the reaction is on the web. Pretty smart actually.

So now all we have to do is organize a large group, say a few million ATS viewers, to react opposite to what they expect and mess up their results

But we have to get the word our secretly so they don't catch on.

Our secret word: Hellas...

hush hush

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join