It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA admits total monitoring of Facebook and Twitter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Watch Mark sweat.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
1. The CIA collects tons of data.. they have specialized departments that do nothing but gather and analyze data.
But they never tell anyone, not the state dept, FBI, or anyone. They collect it.. and sit on it.

2. Why are we funding the CIA? What do they do for this country? The collect data, and use it to manipulate and direct funding. That's it. The CIA admits having sensitive data , yet they never act on it in the intrest of the American people...again, why do we tolerate this?

3. Enough secrecy. To accept that the CIA is an actual asset to the US, we are required to issue blind trust to a department that has NEVER once proven to be worthy of the trust and faith of the American people.

CIA = Organized criminals with Government pensions, They act without impunity, becaue they have collected enought secrets to ensure their existence and secrecy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68
1. The CIA collects tons of data.. they have specialized departments that do nothing but gather and analyze data.
But they never tell anyone, not the state dept, FBI, or anyone. They collect it.. and sit on it.

2. Why are we funding the CIA? What do they do for this country? The collect data, and use it to manipulate and direct funding. That's it. The CIA admits having sensitive data , yet they never act on it in the intrest of the American people...again, why do we tolerate this?

3. Enough secrecy. To accept that the CIA is an actual asset to the US, we are required to issue blind trust to a department that has NEVER once proven to be worthy of the trust and faith of the American people.

CIA = Organized criminals with Government pensions, They act without impunity, becaue they have collected enought secrets to ensure their existence and secrecy.

I'm sorry but without the C.I.A. I would not feel safe. Even the C.I.A. is being monitored. (By aliens.) The watchers are watching the watchers, infinite.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Either they're really clever, or we're really stupid. I wonder which it is?

If the government insisted that we essentially keep a detailed diary of our moods, activities, hopes and dreams, and make it available to both them and the world at large, insisted that we post regular photos of our activities, outlining who is in the photos and where they were taken, and regularly take part in games designed to test our awareness, intelligence and response times, and listed a series of likes and dislikes, we'd (hopefully) revolt.

If you went back 20 years ago and said to people that not only would we be doing that, but we'd do it voluntarily and consider anyone who didn't as being a bit odd and very silly, you'd likely be laughed at.

And yet, so many of us do.

I think we have to seriously consider that the majority of us are really very stupid and easily led. Even I have an old facebook profile that I can't delete. It hasn't been updated in years, but it's still there, so I must be stupid too.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My theory: The TOP officials of the C.I.A. are the Illuminati that represent the U.S.A. That would be top secret peeps that work with alien technology and each other from every major country.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Justme888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I suppose i have to much faith in the poison apple of knowledge to kill anyone that eats it.

The universe is a big place. Theres alot to be afraid. How long would it take untill boredom lead you to where the forbidden sit with baited breath.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Justme888

On the topic of the technological advancment rate, i think your being pessimistic. On the other, even that is only a single frame in a much larger moving picture. Its logical to require great responsibility with great power... if little joey is gonna be riding his antimatter powered hoverboard to school id hope somone is making sure hes not gonna use it to blow up anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey, CIA. Send me a friend request

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I seem to recall that ATS is now attached to Twitter and Facebook....

Hmmmmm if one was conspiracy minded one might......

Absolutely correct knight!

Same opinion.......

Glad to see you again.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just want to comment in here so I get on the list too.
I'd be too lonely being the last guy in my whole town after everyone gets rounded up.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Hey, CIA. Send me a friend request

I'm NOT C.I.A. I'm just really smart/scitzophenic.( The universe will make you that way :p )

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting! Really interesting! So, we are all (potentially) under the eyes of these guys? Of course, we are! A suspect and now a confirm of what the Intelligence Agencies, not only CIA, world-wide does with internet forums.
A question: are they also here? On Above Top secret.com?

They follow the "MOOD"....
I have an idea......

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
I can do that, but i dont think anyone is going to pay me billions of dollars to be a CREAP.

Well actually... the articles says...

Those with a masters' degree in library science and multiple languages, especially those who grew up speaking another language, "make a powerful open source officer," Naquin said.

So yeah they will pay you

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by zorgon

I thought we'd told you guys.

Facebook, Twitter, the CIA, FBI, NSA, Homeland Security and some guy named Bobby bought ATS a few years back. We actually only hold 2% of the company.

So we aren't associated with the, we are them

Hmmm well I knew that, but not about Bobby... got a last name? Nothing like full disclosure

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
They follow the "MOOD"....
I have an idea......

Yes that was the thing that caught my eye... THEY do something and then see what the reaction is on the web. Pretty smart actually.

So now all we have to do is organize a large group, say a few million ATS viewers, to react opposite to what they expect and mess up their results

But we have to get the word our secretly so they don't catch on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join