It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know where you can get a job in a week?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If you need something really quick I would recommend food service, not fast food. Restaurants have a really high turn over rate for employees due to the fact that a lot of servers cant hack it and quit (or get fired) all the time. Outside of that I would say hit craigslist and jot down and then visit all the places that say "come in to apply." Try to get face time with a manager anytime you drop in an application or resume. Best of luck!
edit on 3-11-2011 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Hope you the best, wendy;s. mc donalds, burger king, taco bell, food stores.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

U S Marine Corps is hiring anyone they can lay hands on

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
yeah, 23,000 jobs available in Wiliston, ND, start packing! Waiting to buy my ticket, been packing and selling my stuff to get there.

Wow where else are there lots of jobs?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

That's the best place to go, but no living space for new-comers. I make between $40-80,000 in 6-7 months in my trade, then the winter, there is no work. People don't like to hire someone for $7-9 an hour during the winter when my wages range between $30-60 and hour and they know I will be leaving in the following spring. so I just walk the streets and sell my body for cash, and pick up pennies off the ground.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Hold on. You've been a member of a conspiracy website for over two years and you are unable to THINK of a job you could get quickly? Huh?

What are your skills? What job did you recently have? You been dealing? Why don't you live with your baby's mother? Who are your friends? Mentors? Older people that inspire you? Please don't say Lil Wayne.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I was a grave digger once....Kid you not. Check the local cemetery. Hard work,pays like crap,but a jobs a job.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Wait a minute. I got sucked into the distortion machine. What year is this?!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Labor ready. Job in a day, sometimes..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Factories have a reasonably high turn over. The hours are long, and the pay is pretty #, so to do your 20 hours, you'd only need to do one and a half days in most factories.
Hotels, schools and businesses need cleaners or house keeping staff.
Some grocery stores, or news agents have like a customer bulletin board where people advertise jobs going, or services. You could check those out.
Garbage man?
Seriously, if you can drive, the world is kind of your oyster when it comes to work. You just can't be picky.
People complain about immigrants stealing jobs, but lets face it, if people stopped looking down on the work available, many wouldn't be unemployed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join