It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Wow! I didn't know defending something was the same as worshiping it. Oh wait! Its not!! Ya know, I can defend something I don't even like ... if its being treated unfairly.

I never denied the existance of your lesser god, only his position. And for what its worth, I have been known to do a "favor" for YHVH from time to time, Lucifer has yet to receive the same.

Your ideas are primative, and they did serve your species well for a time, but, this really IS a new age. You have gained the ability to travel to the stars (did you know that the US has 8 starships? All of American manufacture.). There may well be a planet who holds the very opinion of you (evil, fallen angel, Luciferian type), as you do of them. You need to get a grip. You are not alone, and you will have to learn to play nice. Others are bigger and "badder" than you can hope to be in the next few hundred years, and may take it upon themselves to "spank" you back to your home world.

That happened to my people long ago, and we were enslaved for 1000's of years. If you don't want the same, I suggest you loose the attitude, and become responsible Galatic citizens.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
THIS made the popular topics?
*Facepalm*

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

It is nice to see we have some simple nut cases still around ATS. Unfortunately, unless you have O RH Negative Blood type, you are just another monkey who has been watching too many YouTubes.

edit on 3-11-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311hi
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

exactly, "even if evidence had been provided" which it wasnt, wonder why?

No, the OP didn't offer any evidence. The "Why" is the OP's, and if the OP decides not t provide said evidence, that is her decision, and your problem. What you don't have is the right to do is accuse them of mental instability (especially since you are not qualified).

Now, for what ever its worth (prolly not much to close minded Terrestrial Humans), I have offer evidence and make a simular claim.

I have had the opportunity to touch the mind of the OP, and it seems that she is what she says (telepathy is a wondeful thing).

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Quoted from your post:
(Still figuring it out, must be doing something wrong, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.)

Appologies.

You are correct, and I had a wee slip. I am very aware that some are much more open than others, heck, I live with a few of them.

Though, I really do try to not do as many Terrestrial Humans do, and lump you all into one bin. There are many of you with open inquiring minds, truly the best examples of Terrestrial Humans. And it is an Honor to be able to live among you, even for my short time. I truly hope that I will be able to return the kindness extended to me and my family.

end quote

In my blelief, it is a very big honour to live on this worldly plane. Souls beg for it, they stand in line for a physical body even though this is the realm of pain, illusion, suffering, deception, greed, anger, lust, ego and pride that leads to man's downfall. In my understanding the reasons why souls so dearly want to be born here is that karma is paid off much faster and that through living a very upright way of life filled with kindness, love, truth, empathy and compassion, one could actually make extremely fast spiritual progress here compared to on other planes.

Don't worry about the 'slip' we are all subject to the negative influences and do our best to stay clean. You put that right very quickly and show strength of character.

Some of us feel a longing for a simpler way of being, lighter, more at harmony with life itself and all that surrounds it, to an extend wich is impossible here.
But in the meantime, be kind, be true, and do, think and have only that which is necessary.

Stay in the light! Don't let any being drag you away from it.
Stay sweet.

edit on 3-11-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

I know some "terrestrial" that might believe the kid

edit on 3-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

OMG!!!!! Really?!!??? That guy is such a bozo! But, he does provide a laugh or two.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

Andromeda bases are indeed located on the moon, and the one I was pulled to was in an asteroid. its like a huge world inside. The vieiwng station by the sun was a joint, intergalactic project as well. This isn't our dimension/frequency/channel however. They're also associated with very tall race of blond men and women, who protected me from negative experiences after a checkup a nearly 2 years ago. He was 8 feet tall, touching the roof. Usually the men guard the female technicians. He identified as being from Taurus 65 light years away and also from a base here. That group/base is connected to the andromedans in South America. And the rest is just whatever it is because they are very private and thats it. Cannot say more. Also, we need to wake up a lot more, we're here in tests, to grow awareness, love, to question things, to see the inequality and have it melt our hearts, to yearn for world were no one would ever walk away from someone in need, and would stop at nothing short of ensuring all were equal. No family ever treats its own like we are.

We came from loving equal worlds and this regression, shrinking has to be turned around, theres consequences. And those answers, are not handed out to people who are not ready for them, or ready to be nudged to more awareness. Its part of the tests here.

I don't have details of names for people here, was given some but don't trust them. My trust quota is not high on ufology, but my unconditional love for them is. Love and Trust are not the same things.

We've seen quite a few different types of crafts, black triangles that are paramilitary, one that wasn't it turned into a manta ray shape, and I felt this sublte connection and it was like being told goodbye have to go, because it was laying on top of a cloud, then sunk up into it, just as I saw it would seconds before it did.

We've had saucers, one cigar shaped, very low craft, the light over that was wedge shaped. But one craft in particular was only seen by me. There wouldn't have been time to shout and have someone come out, for it only was there for about 5 seconds, and since I had just finished meditating, with rushes of vibrations, could only assume that it was something personal, that I can see.

That day, was standing out under the stars espressing very strong concerns for the women and children in teh bases, who were sexually abused. A freind shared an experience that showed how ugly the black op-coperative program is. Using women like that!!

So I basically said that women and grandmothers outranked generals and if they didn't want to come in and make some changes perhaps it was darn well time for us to run the cosmos and ensure eveyr planet was safe and sound, children happy, good homes, that kind of thing. I'd spent over a year pouring my heart at night under the stars for the planet, for hte billions of starving people, children, homeless, the wars, nature, all the suffering, for the poisons, depleted uranium, breaks in the food chain, for the lies, and slavery and control here. For help. That was what waking up and having sitings and crafts and memories return did for me. I discovered that sending out prayers and thoughts brought connections, and so I was out nearly every night. I want this planet freed ASAP.

So that night, to calm down listend to binaurals outside. It was a warm evening in July of 2009.

I had contact. And it was a personal nature, more of a test. He said this was cultural exchange. I always avoid mind manipulations, change whatever images come. It was a test on selfishness or selflessness. In the end I asked him my Father would approve, and then said, "How can I know you, when I do not even know myself yet!"

When getting up to go inside, and turning I saw a huge gleaming white Light ship, like a wedge shaped shuttle/jet, wiht huge platoons hugging the body, maybe 80 or more, maybe over 100 crafts could fill that up It was from behind at a slight angle, flew forward and vanished.

Humans do not know who they are and are easily manipulated. Its best to pray, have faith, turn all negative thoughts around, and send out Love to everyone, including ETs, but let things go, not cling to preconceived ideas that are illusions. The more you know, the least you know.

It was due to not responding with self preservation or anger, but sending kindness that turned things around. It was like passing a test or reaching a level because all the other more negative things occurring stopped. And I'm not going to hold names in my mind, I would pray for all cosmic citizens to due the work they came to do, to overcome wars or coldness of heart, or any agendas, and start to work on progressing, I believe in every single person making those U-Turns in the end and that there is a perfect plan for all.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Lucifer is not worthy of worship because he is a created being. YAHWEH created him and everything else into existence so he is the only one worthy of your worship being your true creator and mine to. You cannot argue the "position" of God for there is only one God and no "lesser Gods".

So let me guess my idea's are "primitive" because they are from the bible yes? Well I've got new's for you the bible is the truth and there for doesn't change nore needs to.

I know for a fact that there is NOT life on other planets because this universe was perfectly designed to harbour life on earth nowhere else and we are created in God's image. You have absolutely have no reason to believe in aliens except for the deception you have been led into. Don't worry though because I once to believed in life on other planets until I became a Christian and found out the truth and woke up from my spiritual blindness.

Oh and your the one with a attitude friend, not me... I'm simply speaking truth.

P.S the only "starships" the US have ever had was the Starship Enterprise and that was in a studio.

RevGen
edit on 3-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You have gained the ability to travel to the stars (did you know that the US has 8 starships? All of American manufacture.)

F###### SWEET!

Chevy or Ford?

Also do they have Onstar and Sirius radio on board?

I need to get back to the remnants of my planet Krypton around thanksgiving so my question is how do i get a seat on one of these American star ships? Do they sell them tickets for them at ticket master?

I believe you Anthra i found a leaked photo of one of these 8 star ships said to have warp speed over 9000, a man named Bob Dean says it is legit so it has to be real
www.geeksofdoom.com...

Also is it true that the Greys "zetas" love straw berry ice cream as much as they say?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

I know some "terrestrial" that might believe the kid

OMG!!!!! Really?!!??? That guy is such a bozo! But, he does provide a laugh or two.

He is an expert on all things Alien he says you are real. Take it easy on the guy will ya.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
And nothing else matters. I've been in that kind of existence, this world is nothing like what I call home in my heart. Its one nudge up from a true hellzone. Anyone that can't understand that war and starvation is obscene and only demons run systems like this. That no politics, no economic model, no pyramids, can ever excuse one person suffering. Nor can you force that one to work liek a slave for a corporate king to make money off of. He's free to live and grow gardens and survive like any other creature on this planet and do as his own free will dictates. Anything else is slavery, obscene crimes against any sentient being. And yet, everyone lives like this, willingly apparently. Wake up. Its time to go back home. Its time to really live.

The only way home is to be of that frequency or heading towards it to weed out the ugly programs this world has instilled, and recover the love in our hearts, and not settle for anything evil. We have to live as if we're there. We can't be there otherwise.

Ets need to go back to better existences too, IMO. What are they doing hanging around the kindergarden for, some of them bulllying and enslaving the immature kids. Whats up with that? Do they like being worhsipped or something? The way back home for them doesnt require a pitstop here, they know the way, they have their own work to do.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
well im a cuban coming from europe im not citizen of the great USA yet.

that makes make me an alien 4sure

so can we go now?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
What strikes me as totally mind baffeling on this site, is how many ET and UFO posts by the crowd get loads of flags and stars when they see something unusual in the sky, screaming for acceptance, begging for credibility but when someone dares to get real, such as at least 3 people in this thread, then all hell breaks loose and they get bombed by redicule and mocking.

Get a grip. If you can't appreciate input from outside your comfy little box, then take a vow of silence to stop yourself from showing your true colours. Those of you that are mocking so loudly, how many posts did you star and flag when someone made a thread re anything unusal that was seen in the sky? Oh, well, of course none.

Unity 99, the other lady whos name is to long for me now to remember, thanxxxx very much for posting, i find it fascinating and very helpful. The state of this planet is such that it breaks the hart and puts a dagger into your selfless being. So much pain and suffering, injustice, inequality... Yes! It is time to turn the tables.

For those with very small windows, can you not maybe at least extract the underlying messages: Start getting real! Become better people! Grow your soul! Be compasionate! Have empathy!
Grow up.

If you see the best in others you will show the best in yourself. ET or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I was told by a trusted dependable inside source in the government that Michele Bachmann is an alien from Andromeda! That they have several ships in orbit around earth and NASA knows about it and is covering it up. She is part of the Galactic council preparing Earth for Disclosure so I am told

Can any of our Official or Non Official Aliens here confirm this to be true?

Alien or Certified Lunatic?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Thank you for taking me seriously it means a lot to me, it ain't easy being an Alien orphan with super human strength

At least someone believes me

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think I tried to communicate with one of your ships, it was depressed and I tried to make it send out a compassionate message.

Its surprising how a change in perspective can affect the populace.

edit on 3-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

what are you on about? I don't even read your posts, because at the first encounter you were disqualified of my time.

Sleep well!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
How Many Are Alien Here?

7 Billions

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
10 Alien, 10 Alien are here

Ah Ah Ah Ahhhh

edit on 3-11-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Hi Irunini,

Would you please tell me what is coming. I apologize in advance if you did explain earlier, but i am in no mood to read replies of some rude ATS'ers on your belief.

Thank you

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join