It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds: Online novel played role in Ga. militia plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
True or Not...

None of this has to be true... They just have to make it sound good enough to convince most people that law-abiding citizens are extremist terrorists...

They killed the boogeyman (supposedly) step two is to turn your next door neighbor into the boogeyman...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That was actually a good story.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well correct me if I am wrong
but

They found a castor bean and it had ricin in it?

isn't that where ricin comes from?

and castor beans themselves are not some rare, hard to get thing- you feed them to livestock- not uncommon in Gainsville GA.

And 'he had a beaker in his house?" I've got a beaker in mine. I use it to measure flour. Lots of people do? Was it really 'lab' equipment or plain ol' cooking equipment?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The things we here from government thuggery never make sense. They don't have to. They can tell the sheeple about the book without any fear that any of them will find it, and read it, like we did.

They''ll just fill the "evidence" coffers with crap and shove them through prosecution.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik

Well, here we go. According to the wives, two of them were not anti government. But it does serve to show us just how much they fear us rising up against them. If these guys actually did what they are accused of doing, then it also goes to show just how disgruntled our senior population is with out government. I expect to see more of this rising up over the next year or so.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Actually it goes to show how moronic our senior population are...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
True or Not...

None of this has to be true... They just have to make it sound good enough to convince most people that law-abiding citizens are extremist terrorists...

They killed the boogeyman (supposedly) step two is to turn your next door neighbor into the boogeyman...

Keep in mind we are talking about gainesville ga... Ive lived there.. Have you?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well actually they are not from Gainsville GA. Two are from Cleveland and two are from Toccoa. Both completely different counties from Gainsville. Before you ask actually Yes I live about 20 miles from Gainsville and again in a different county. But I guess since you are posting on the internet we cant expect much in terms of accuracy.

Absolved is actually quite long already. Its not available in a single PDF as yet. its many chapters each in different posts on Sipsy Street. I have read it all over many months as Mike posted it on his site. It is about a fed up group of people in Alabama that resist the ATF and the FBI in their attempts to "deal" with locals.
There is no posion gas, nor is there any talk of wiping out minorities or anything like that in the novel. Mike V is a stand up guy and has been one of the leading bloggers behind the "Fast and Furious" investigations and that alone should tell you all you need to know about why his name is even coming up.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well I live in Gainesville GA and it's in Hall County. Cleveland, GA is in White county. Now these men are older than the ones that were arrested back in April and they were from Buford, GA. They got pulled over and during the traffic stop the cop found the explosives but they were never able to figure out what these people were doing with it.

For the record Gainesville, GA has alot of old people as well as mexicans because we are the chicken capital of the world at least that's what the water tower says. It's a nice place to retire. We have golf, a lake, hospitals, drug stores and churches on every corner it seems like...

I want proof of the said hersey. I want to hear a tape recording or video of these guys before I believe this story. They keep saying the informant....whose the informant another criminal???

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You ever go shoot at Wilson Shoals?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

Sorry I can't say I have if it was me you were asking.

<< 1   >>

join