It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 28th 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
there has been a lot of buzz around this date, prophesies, predictions, and the like...basically i just wanted to start a thread to record different things that do or don't happen around the world...or even some more predictions of what's to come of the next 23.5 hours of this highly publicized date. If anything major starts occurring then I thought it would be nice to have a record of "the horror" yet to come.

sidetone: part of me wants DK to be right, just out of pure boredom with life, and the other half doesn't want to deal with all the bad that could occur...

anyway happy october 28th 2011

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 11ADRi11

Well, either nothing happens, and no horror is recorded here.... OR, the SHTF and we all die, in which case, no horror is recorded here

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

the most notable thing that happened is that there are twice as many "it didn't happen" threads as there were prediction threads

go figure

there are still 26 hours left to the 28th
somewhere
edit on 28-10-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I thought it was the end of the world a few minutes ago when I stubbed my toe.

In all seriousness, I would like to humanity wake up. I know some bad would come of it but I think we would all be better off in the long run, those of us still here anyway.

edit on 10-28-2011 by Lucidity because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Oct 28, 2011 is thought to be the real ending date of the Maya calendar by some, right? I know Harold Camping has his own story to tell, which is not much, so it would seem Oct and Nov (11/11/11)are supposed to be big months for predictions, prophecies, etc.

Lets say that today is really the day for the true end date of the Maya calendar, does that mean the end of the world? Nah, I'm pretty sure western man came up with that, not the Maya.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I don't think anything in particular, globally, is going to happen today. I DO think, however, that there is an ever-increasing intensity of positive energy around the planet along with a decrease in negative energy. With an increase in vibration comes naturally a speed-up of time, which, in turn makes a brighter future just that much closer for us all to enjoy

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What world are these people living in???

It can't really be the same one as me. It just can't.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i wish for something big to happen today,
hopefully something big, huge, will make everybody start to think,

what you want to do in this life?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Good points there.

Just like the pyramids, I'm not so sure that the Mayans came up with that calendar all on their own, either. And just that they got the general time frame of the evolution of mankind was a very direct hit from thousands of years ago.

In my opinion, each man (and woman) evolves at their own rate, so no big thing in particular that is global in nature will happen on any certain day.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Me, too. I really really wish for some BIG spectacular thing to happen. And I think a lot of people think that way, too. So let's try our best to manifest something fantastic. We are multidimensional beings. We have those powers. The only problem is learning how to use them.

link   
ops wrong thread ,but i will post here for it is 10/28/11... still here where or when is the next ticket out? or should i say date, seems like every other day an other "here it is.. this is the big one, sure glade i can not hold my breath that long , imagine the color blue i wold be.
edit on 28-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

link   

Originally posted by 11ADRi11
there has been a lot of buzz around this date, prophesies, predictions, and the like...basically i just wanted to start a thread to record different things that do or don't happen around the world...or even some more predictions of what's to come of the next 23.5 hours of this highly publicized date. If anything major starts occurring then I thought it would be nice to have a record of "the horror" yet to come.

sidetone: part of me wants DK to be right, just out of pure boredom with life, and the other half doesn't want to deal with all the bad that could occur...

anyway happy october 28th 2011

I second your opinion

edit on 28-10-2011 by Claudius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I have to agree with you there. Only I may be on the other side of the coin. I totally feel as though I live in a completely different reality than many other people. Maybe someday we'll all merge to one reality.

Truthfully, I think if we all knew the truth about who we are, where we came from, and the history of mankind on earth - including our evolution up until now, we'd all be more on the same page.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
reply to post by yourmaker

...I totally feel as though I live in a completely different reality than many other people.

After reading your posts on this thread Angel, Imma have to second that.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Was that supposed to be sarcastic? Oh well. I suppose I do seem a bit different. I assure you, though, I do live a completely normal life. What might make my point of view different might be from my extensive studies of NDE's (Near Death Experiences). I have learned a lot from them. There are thousands posted on the internet.

Anyway, on topic. As much as I hope something incredible happens, I think a more gradual change of humanity will occur.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
my prediction...disclosure. the aliens will reveal themselves as the mothership hovers in low earth orbit.

or maybe it will just be a day like any other day. you know....the sun comes up, we all go about our business, the sun sets. rinse. repeat.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well for the first time since i have this job i actually overslept myself! An hour late, but that's about the only difference i experienced so far today..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The 28th was never a doom date.

There was never supposed to be any horror.

It was a personal journey into the self to find that everything is everyone and everyone is everything where we find unity. It actually doesnt begin for another 30 minutes either. California time, then everyone is sharing the same day, the 28th of october.

Not that I buy into it anymore, but when I was researching a month or two ago I found out what it really was and the its NOT doom. Big misconception. So if you are looking for anything outside of personal growth you wont find what you are looking for... says Calleman

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
the mayans didn't predict a catastophic end of the world, but the beginning of a new age, according to their beliefs.

if they had any ability at precognition, they would have been able to predict the end of their own existence when the spanish conquistadors wiped them out about 500 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join