It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 28th 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Its the end of the world for me today. I got to work and realized i left my phone at home.

WHAT AM I TO READ IN THE BATHROOM?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the first earth shaking news article yet www.cnn.com... from the link

Girls given equal rights to British throne under law changes
if that is not shaking enough here is this

The constitutional changes would mean a first-born girl has precedence over a younger brother. They also mean that a future British monarch would be allowed to marry a Catholic.
this is big i tell you... big ok just woke up dead and know i am still dead.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 11ADRi11

gonna be zombies.... look!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/28/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
the first earth shaking news article yet www.cnn.com... from the link

Girls given equal rights to British throne under law changes
if that is not shaking enough here is this

The constitutional changes would mean a first-born girl has precedence over a younger brother. They also mean that a future British monarch would be allowed to marry a Catholic.
this is big i tell you... big ok just woke up dead and know i am still dead.

she's wearing red in that photo.. so is the woman from revelation that is dressed in red that rides the beast...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
redacted,
edit on 28-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar does end today but that does not mean the world is going to end. The Mayans believed at the end of the grand cycle or w/e its called there will be a shift in consciousness. We will evolve and adapt to the new changing world

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
well, I stayed up too late reading ATS threads, finally crashed around 6am - woke up at 3pm (having missed most of the day) - I do not feel enlightened but hey, I'm still on my first cup of coffee - so who knows

the news though was especially disappointing
the first headline I saw was "who coined the term obamacare?" seriously? we care?

The only weird thing so far is my first "email" of the day "yelled" at me for doing something 4 months ago that I can't even remember doing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I already made a post on this in the Gray Area, but I thought it would be more appropriate here. Read on.

Thanks for the post OP.I don't know how much people are going to believe me on this but please follow. I had a very strange dream last night, its was more than just a dream...it was very vivid. Before i begin i must say i didn't know about this date until i read this post. It was night time in my dream and i was outside with my friend in the middle of the street. Suddenly as I look up into the sky I see what seems like stars but a little bigger, a quite few of them like lining up or rather they made a triangular shape of like 50 big glowing stars(a little bigger than the brightest star you can see with the naked eye) and they were all moving forward in that triangular shape and all of a sudden these so called stars all light up at the same time making a beautiful glow of a triangular craft of some kind. For some reason, I KNEW in my dream that we were being visited by some beings from another planet of some sort. I had my video camera with me for some reason and I started recoding it. The dream does not imply that anything will happen tonight or will it? So..watch the sky tonight, you never know...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Honestly, if you subject a populace to enough bad news, enough conflicting information (which really cannot be helped given the speed with which we transmit information), then they will start the "crazy train," running and come up with all kind of explanations and link all events together...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Fair warning to you - I stopped hanging out on ATS about mid August - Many reasons, you can dig them up if you care - I came back this week because of all the 10/28 hype - and you know, just in case
stop by, see how it all goes down.....

Only since I've been back (the last 3 or 4 sleeps) have I been dreaming about things like floods, and aliens, and other unusual phenomenon.

That is not a coincidence.

I'm here
I'm reading it
I'm seeding the idea
Obviously its going to manifest in a dream.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
everybody scammed again

world still here

hahahah

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Again, not a doom date.

I smell a troll.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

i really hope you're right, since nothing catastrophic happened the bored soul inside of me hopes some kind of unseen shift took place

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

sadly nothing happened here in missouri...that i know of
guess we'll have to wait until the 11th rolls around huh?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So nothing happened and the world is still standing?
Well, thats what i call a big surprise...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join