It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Hitler Parents Lose Custody of All Three of Their Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I guess they'll be coming for Frank Zappa's kids next - Moonunit, Dweezil and Ahmet.

I view this as a violation of free speech and parental rights.
I think it's a horrible thing to do to a child but if there is no abuse it was wrong to take them away from a family that loved them regardless of their pathetic outlook on non-whites.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
So,if the kids get taken-Do they get new names,or keep the originals?

The kids were taken a while back. From what I've heard, their names were not changed. So, they'd still get 'teased' for the names if they were going to be teased.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is complete crap, you should be able to name your kids whatever you want to. Furthermore you should also have the right to believe in the ideologies of the 3rd Reich if so inclined. This is liberal nonsense at its best, its ok for some ghetto crackhead to name their child "Flowbe" or "Tamwequa" but god forbid you name your child after a prominent figure in history or after your national affiliation.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't think they should've taken the kids away. They just shouldn't have let that be their legal name.

Originally posted by discharged77
This is complete crap, you should be able to name your kids whatever you want to. Furthermore you should also have the right to believe in the ideologies of the 3rd Reich if so inclined. This is liberal nonsense at its best, its ok for some ghetto crackhead to name their child "Flowbe" or "Tamwequa" but god forbid you name your child after a prominent figure in history or after your national affiliation.

I think you mean the most evil person in history and I don't think there's any nation called the aryan nation in the real world. In crazy skinhead wacko land maybe but in reality , it doesn't exist

edit on 27-10-2011 by Reptius because: responding to someone

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Everyone has the right to their own beliefs,even if you do not agree with them. Not every person that believes in Aryan bloodlines is a "crazy skinhead".

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just wait until the liberal nazis are in your house telling you what you can and can not do, it has already begun and i'm sure it will get a lot worse. Your tax dollars at work.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
they can be named jack and jill, and they'll still be raised by two neo nazi racists and most likely follow in the parents footsteps.

in the circles those people run in, being called adolf would be a compliment and make the kid popular.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm glad those parents lost their kids because they willfully did something that could lead to the injury or death of the child. It's easy to take this and say "oh you are going to be next!" but use some common sense. If someone decided to name their kid N***** Hater, would you be so quick to stand by their right to name them that? I'd hope not.

How about if little Adolf Hitler becomes the victim of a hate crime? Who's to blame? I'd say the parents for putting him in that situation.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Some people are not fit to be parents. To name two innocent children names that can be offensive to anyone around them is setting these kids up for a life of ridicule, hate and bullying. These parents should be ashamed of themselves for naming their children such hateful names.

Just because they have a twisted outlook about the color of someone's skin, doesn't give them the right to force their hateful views on their two children. I hope the psychological damage caused by there names hasn't already caused them harm.

It's a shame they have to remove the children from the custody of their parents, but the hateful beliefs held by their parents, and a life of ridiculing these children would have been subject to is a recipe for personal disaster.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 10/27/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
1st of all, force them to change the names.. don't take their kids away. So now they're in foster care with names like that?

2nd, where's the law about what you can and can't name your kids? I've heard of some celebrities with retarded names, and black children with really.. unique.. names, why hasn't anyone else gotten this treatment?

If I was a girl, I would've been named Paige Turner. That's abuse right there.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
All this guff about freedom of speech makes me lol. I mean, I could come up with names that would get me banned on this site if I'd mentioned them here.
There are responsibilities that comes with these (so called) rights and freedoms we supposedly have.

However I don't agree with the children being taken from their parents in this particular case, just make 'em change their names to something that wont cause offense or that could potentially harm their kids...
edit on 27-10-2011 by yizzel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You know you live in a dictatorship when you are told what you can and cant name your children. Pretty soon our kids will be assigned serial numbers by the governement...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
You know you live in a dictatorship when you are told what you can and cant name your children. Pretty soon our kids will be assigned serial numbers by the governement...

Social Security number?
If that was an attempt to be ironic and make a point, you failed.

The reason they tell them they can't name their kids that is because it puts the welfare of the kid at risk.
Not because big brother feels the need to overstep its bounds.
Some say your freedoms end when they infringe on the rights of others.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Well lets be reasonable here.

what kind of life can these children honestly expect with those names? Seriously, think back to when you went to school how cruel they kids were to each other. Now imagine you are freaking named HITLER.

sorry, I agree with this and would probably take it beyond and have the court require mandatory mental evaluations on them.

This surprises me, as at least in Canada, they have already stopped people from naming their kids after Osama Bin Laden and other ridiculous things.

If you want to be an ignorant racist prick that's your choice, but naming your kids in a pathetic manner such as this, forcing them to be unwittingly, and unknowingly, part of your insanity IS abuse.

edit on 27-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Well then why did they elect a president who named himself after Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden???Should his kid be taken, too, for not keeping his last name and name Barry Sotoro he went through college with an dchanged his whole family to the bogus name?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

Originally posted by WP4YT

Social Security number?
If that was an attempt to be ironic and make a point, you failed.

The reason they tell them they can't name their kids that is because it puts the welfare of the kid at risk.
Not because big brother feels the need to overstep its bounds.
Some say your freedoms end when they infringe on the rights of others.

I meant as in a serial number for their names, you obviously missed my point. If kids don't like it, they can change their name when they are emancipated. Honestly, government intervention into parenting keeps going up and up, and the quality of people's lives keeps going down and down.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
I'm glad those parents lost their kids because they willfully did something that could lead to the injury or death of the child. It's easy to take this and say "oh you are going to be next!" but use some common sense. If someone decided to name their kid N***** Hater, would you be so quick to stand by their right to name them that? I'd hope not.

How about if little Adolf Hitler becomes the victim of a hate crime? Who's to blame? I'd say the parents for putting him in that situation.

What about someone running for election changing his whole name from American sounding one he grew up since 2 years old adopted with over to one that sure could get his kid abused or killed putting her out as mocking all the Americans.

I had a patient who was retarded who named their boy "Boy Girl" because that was on the birth certificate line. They called him BG. I asked them what BG stood for. They had Down's syndrome.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I must say.. I'm really surprised this happened...

Not

Almost like a self fulfilling prophecy.. or Steve Irwin meeting his demise via wild animal attack.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If there was no abuse going on, why not just force them to change their names? But, even that seems unconstitutional. I don't see how the judiciary can get away with this, as it seems so trivial. Granted, I would hate to grow up with that name, but with the way public education is nowadays, I doubt anyone will even know who Hitler was.

Now Aryan Nation...? Really? It says a lot about the parents, but I don't think that is enough to take their kids away from them. As long as they were treating them as kids should be treated, I don't think the government has a right to do this.

Even raising their kids with hate values isn't really enough to take them away is it? Isn't it their right to freedom of speech and religion? I personally believe the parents to be very tacky, among other things I won't mention on the board, but unless they really had serious mental problems, I don't think this is justified.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
In Québec, Canada, there is a governmental office that can say no to a first name if they think the name will cause troubles to the child.

Its better than taking the child after the naming...

In Germany too. You don't have the freedom to name your child in a penalizing way, even if you yourself wouldn't think so (maybe the parents liked Hitler.. but there is a larger agreement that this is not the view of the public!). You can name your child in its first two weeks and even rename it in this period of time, but after that its settled. And the name has to be approved by public officials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join