It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Hitler Parents Lose Custody of All Three of Their Kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So, they lost their kids - GREAT!

Because they were obviously going to bring up their kids full of hatred, racism and murder.

Why else call your kids those evil names. That alone is enough to call in evil and negative spirits.

I wish those kids well and hope they have a good life.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yizzel

I don't think it's just their names that would have a devastating affect on these kids. The ideology of hate that these parents will teach these kids will also cause these kids harm.

I don't like the idea of kids being taken away from their parents, but these kids are going to grow up in an atmosphere that promotes hate and the possibility of violence against people who don't have the same skin color as them.

I would say the parents should receive counseling to help them get a perspective on how their ideology can cause harm to their kids. Maybe after they can reduce their deep feelings of hate, the kids can than be re-united with their parents.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
They werent being physically abused but they would have had a life of emotional abuse and most probably physical abuse from other kids.

Its pretty obvious they werent fit parents. Hopefully they will be taken away and adopted by a normal family and grow up with a normal life instead of ending up dead or in prison with the old family.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Although I agree that these are incredibly stupid and provocative names, I'm not surprised at all that the "Bolsheviks" abducted their children.

It's fine to name your child, "Israel", or "David", but when it's "Adolf", the state will take them away.
Reminds me of the case of Greek lawyer Plevris being imprisoned simply because he wrote a book against Zionism.

Oh, BTW, if you dispute the facts of the Holocaust, you go to jail, too.

What you mean if you dispute that the holocaust happened our if you dispute the amount of people killed, last i heard there was talk that there wasn't even 6 million jews in europe at the start of the war, something like 3 million is the supposed actual figure, so does that make me a denier, as i dont believe 6 million were killed.

But dont worry, the UK and the US made plenty of use of the things they found out about what the human body can take, after all the experiments, think project paperclip

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Parents who named two of their children "Adolf Hitler" and "Aryan Nation" lost custody of all three of their children Thursday, even though they say a New Jersey appeals court found no evidence of abuse, ruling the children have been taken away without cause, MyFoxPhilly reports.

“Actually, the judge and DYFS told us that there was no evidence of abuse and that it was the names. They were taken over the children's names,” Heath Campbell told NBC 10 Tuesday.

Source

OK, so this case has been ongoing, but here is an update.

What troubles me is the fact that, even though the court has ruled there was no evidence of abuse in the home, they are still denied custody of their children. No one agrees with the parents' politics of hate - however, are names enough to be considered endangering your child? To think of the thousands of children who suffer horrible abuse at the hands of their parents, who are failed to be taken from them (Baby Peter is a very tragic and horrifying example of this), why the fuss over names?

erm there is stark and obvious evidence of blatant abuse. The abuse is the fact that they gave those names to their own flesh and blood. That is the abuse. They have committed child abuse right from the start. Can you imagine the crazy indoctrination and life these children would have had if the court did not intervene?

Justice is served. Let that be a lesson to anyone who abuses their children in this way.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Nicely put, saved me from typing a response!

2nd

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
So, they lost their kids - GREAT!

Because they were obviously going to bring up their kids full of hatred, racism and murder.

Why else call your kids those evil names. That alone is enough to call in evil and negative spirits.

I wish those kids well and hope they have a good life.

So you'd say the same thing about such families, even if they named their children "normal" names?

That in a nutshell is why this is wrong.

You don't get to remove children from families based on your own view of things. If there was no abuse - physical or emotional, and the case says there was not - then you don't get to remove kids from their family unit.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by yizzel

I don't think it's just their names that would have a devastating affect on these kids. The ideology of hate that these parents will teach these kids will also cause these kids harm.

I don't like the idea of kids being taken away from their parents, but these kids are going to grow up in an atmosphere that promotes hate and the possibility of violence against people who don't have the same skin color as them.

I would say the parents should receive counseling to help them get a perspective on how their ideology can cause harm to their kids. Maybe after they can reduce their deep feelings of hate, the kids can than be re-united with their parents.

So now it's re-education camps for people you don't agree politically with.

Change of heart - Former Nazi teeny boppers are singing a new tune

Lamb and Lynx Gaede, the dimpled tween rockers whose Nazi-themed pop band, Prussian Blue, sparked an exuberant media firestorm several years back have grown up — and had a change of heart.

Prussian Blue was never a presence on the pop charts and only played small venues. But for a brief time in the mid-2000s, Lamb and Lynx were seemingly everywhere — “the new face of hate,” as one news program put it. They appeared on “Primetime Live” and in a number of other media oulets, including GQ (where I profiled them in 2006).

Their story even inspired a stage musical, White Noise, which began as a low-budget, off-off-Broadway production before finding a major backer in Whoopi Goldberg and earning some decent reviews in Chicago earlier this year. A Broadway production is reportedly in the planning stages.

The twisted appeal, of course, was the incongruity of seeing a racist, anti-Semitic polemic — complete with smiley-face Hitler T-shirts and onstage Sieg Heil-ing — articulated by these cherubic little girls.

Now, the Gaede twins say they have changed their views and attribute their earlier political pronouncements to youthful naivete. “My sister and I were home-schooled,” Lynx pointed out. “We were these country bumpkins. We spent most of our days up on the hill playing with our goats.”

Lamb agreed. “I was just spouting a lot of knowledge that I had no idea what I was saying,” she said.

But they'd have been better off placed in foster care, separated from each other and "re-educated" into a "normal" thought process.... seems they did that on their own, without the trauma... hah.. go figure.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
Unless they can show/prove neglect, this is completely and totally unconstitutional and un-American.

I don't agree with the naming of their children but any of you who support a justice system that can control what free people name their children deserve to live in North Korea.

I totally agree. Just because the parents are not "politically correct," that in itself does not constitute child abuse, or neglect. The CPA has way too much power these days, it seems. I remember back when I got with my wife. Her ex had threatened both our lives, and then told CPA I had a gun and kept it laying around carelessly in easy reach of the children. (a lie) CPA and a Sheriff's Deputy came to our house, and forced me to take my guns and lock them in the trunk of my car. The Deputy told me at the car, "I know as soon as I am gone you will take your gun back in the house." And he was right.

Children's names do cause them trouble. My own name is cross gender, boys and girls are both named what my name it. I went to school with two girls who had the same name as me, so, to the boys I had a girl's name. Yes, some trouble could ensure, but that in itself is no reason to take children for their parents.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

The last time I checked racism and hate wasn't considered a "political" position in our system of government. It's illegal to discriminate against another person based on race in addition to crimes based upon race.

These parents are no better than parents who justify giving illegal drugs to their children or use them to break laws for their own selfish benefit.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It was cruel and inhuman abuse to name their kids these names. These are not just silly names, people will dislike and judge them their whole lives with these names.

I've watched my own kids get teased for so much less, it's painful. I've known 2 teens that took their lives due to teasing.
They could be the greatest humans in the world but won't get the chance to live that way. The world does judge others by such silly things as a name.

The parents are guilty of abuse here. It is no different than any other abuse.
edit on 28-10-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I kinda know what you mean. My first born, a son, was born, and the two families were fighting over which dead relative he would be named after. This was exactly one month after Elvis Presley passed on, so, I named my son Elvis, which means "Wise" to piss them all off, and so he would have a name that was spelled the same everywhere, and everyone pronounced the name in the same way. I know Elvis would be teased in school, not a doubt in my mind. So, I teased him, a lot. I called him many names I made up, and teased him all the time, and allowed my friends to tease him too. Guess what? when he went to school, and the kids tried to tease him, they could not make him cry, or fight back, or even get a reaction from him. I prepared him.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

The last time I checked racism and hate wasn't considered a "political" position in our system of government. It's illegal to discriminate against another person based on race in addition to crimes based upon race.

These parents are no better than parents who justify giving illegal drugs to their children or use them to break laws for their own selfish benefit.

What evidence do you have that they committed crimes against anyone?

Illegal to discriminate against another person based on race? So, you are proposing that anyone who dislikes another race be imprisoned?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Really not the same. Elvis is loved, not hated. And the fact that you had to break your son in to ridicule year after year, is rather sad. Yeah you might have made him tougher, but at what cost? You'll never probably know.

I get your point, but just not the same.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Adolf and Aryan. These 2 names seem perfectly acceptable to me. In fact, I think the name Adolf is a great boys name that isn't used due to continued fear of a man that died over 70 years ago. And Aryan...how is this name offensive? It would make a very nice name for a girl, I think, and is no different to naming a child Ebony because of African descent or Israel due to Jewish descent. I find this move by CPS a gross injustice to the American principles, and worse, it could even be a form of racial discrimination.

Now, as for the middle names...I can understand the concern, but let's get real here. How many kids did you go to school with whom you knew their middle names? 5, maybe 6? None even? I don't recall anyone, save for my teachers, who actually knew what my middle name was. So I think the "future" abuse argument is ridiculous. And like was said before, there are plenty of other things that kids get picked on in school for.

Now, with that said, I don't personally agree with the choices of middle names for these kids. But...it's a non-issue in the long run. If the kids want to change those names when they grow up, they have that right. At least they do as of the time I'm writing this, that's probably going to change with the direction this country is moving in. As for the first names...I actually like them. You can call me racist or whatever names you want, but to take away children from non-abusive parents because they called the kid Aryan is blatantly racist.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

There is a reason people don't use these words/names, they are still the picture of evil, narrowminded, and racist
beliefs.

It is very naive of you to think that little adolph won't get teased since no one really knows his middle name, and aryan is adolph's little sister, but we won't put 2 and 2 together at school and figure out what their names mean.

Also silly is the comment about changing their names when they get older. The damage will have been done by then.

Do you have kids? If you did, your first instinct rightly should be to give them a good start in life, not set them up for hatred, unless that is what you were looking for, as these parents apparently were.

They used their children for their own agenda.

Edit to add, these parents could have changed their own names as you suggested, to Adolph and Aryan, that would have been a more decent way to promote their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I always wondered why I have never met a person named "Lucifer" I mean it's very common to meet a "Jesus" (hispanic) or Yahweh and all the other angel and prophet names under the sun. Lucifer was an angel, a fallen angel but none the less. I always thought that if a Satanist had a child, then what other way to glorify there god by naming the child in honor of there beloved god. It's taboo for society to use that name, but why not. I really don't see the Negative of naming a kid "Aryan" but hey, it would offend so many people but think of it, it's a name of their genetic heritage.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, and I say right here I am far from perfect, but if my kid says he's hanging out with Adolph Hitler Johnson, I am going to probably sway him away from this child for a friend. I will feel for the child, but I don't want my kid anywhere near people that promote hate. Sorry, sounds harsh, but I have to protect my own. I have no tolerance for hate-promoting beliefs.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
I always wondered why I have never met a person named "Lucifer" I mean it's very common to meet a "Jesus" (hispanic) or Yahweh and all the other angel and prophet names under the sun. Lucifer was an angel, a fallen angel but none the less. I always thought that if a Satanist had a child, then what other way to glorify there god by naming the child in honor of there beloved god. It's taboo for society to use that name, but why not. I really don't see the Negative of naming a kid "Aryan" but hey, it would offend so many people but think of it, it's a name of their genetic heritage.

Most people don't even know what 'Aryan' is, and I never even heard of it before coming to ats years ago. I would think most wouldn't even be offended.

When society keeps punishing speech and names that are 'offensive' then society isn't truly free. Getting rid of offense isn't even completely possible. Something else would come along that someone would find offensive.

Pretty soon it would be easier to make up a list of the limited things you can do because most things would be too offensive and would carry penalties.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Originally posted by thepupils

Most people don't even know what 'Aryan' is, and I never even heard of it before coming to ats years ago. I would think most wouldn't even be offended.

When society keeps punishing speech and names that are 'offensive' then society isn't truly free. Getting rid of offense isn't even completely possible. Something else would come along that someone would find offensive.

Pretty soon it would be easier to make up a list of the limited things you can do because most things would be too offensive and would carry penalties.

Are you purposely leaving out the brother to Aryan, Adolph Hitler? You may not know what Aryan means or just recently learned, but others do, including the society that surrounds these children.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join