It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was anyone just watching CNN about "Stunning rise in spy attacks"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I want to know how to get the video of this broadcast?

While they were explaining IT attacks against US industries supposedly producing underwater drones, a screen flashed for several seconds on what looked like HTML code. It was only for about one second or so, but words and phrases were included in this code like "rape children" and some other stuff I didn't quite catch.

Was anyone just recording CNN? Where can I get this?

Exact time is sometime in between 10:45 AM an about 11:05 AM CST on CNN, a report called "Stunning rise in spy attacks".
edit on 27-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wait a minute here.

Are you saying that the screen flashed for a second, with a 'hidden frame', and it said 'rape children'?

On CNN?

Wouldn't really surprise me....just please clarify.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, I'm about 99% sure that's what it said on that screen of code they showed for a few seconds.

It wasn't hidden, only a quick second or so flash to a computer screen paging down a bit fast, on the screen it looked like code, but if you paid attention to what it actually spelled out in places....

"rape children"

Someone please get this video... do it quick.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
They have been playing the same story since yesterday. maybe it's on every loop and you will get another chance.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've already tried some basic google ninja and I can't seem to find anything.

Matter of fact, wow, if you google "stunning rise in spy attacks" the only result is this post.

Is this true for everyone else?

Even: "stunning rise" in "spy attacks" only this thread, I KNOW with all the money we spend on google servers they have managed to catalog other websites with those keywords, especially considering it was CNN.

I don't see it on this list?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I did not watch the report, I am not surprised. Stuff like this is in every TV show. You should watch Disney....

I was watching somthing on the history channel I think, it was about mexican cartels and they talked about how they wear using submarine drone that they made to transport drugs.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

I know, if this is true though this is a rather blatant inappropriate broadcast, at the very least. I know about all of Disney's issues.

You email them about it and their response will be "Oh... oops, idiot video guy we hired".

I say disband every company related to CNN and use the money to produce a stable economy.

Well, I can't find this video, if someone does you might be surprised what it says if you freeze the frame where they show the computer screen with code.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why does CNN want us to rape children?
So they have something to report about?

This is really messed up.

There should be an FBI investigation into this and to find out who is behind it.

But we all know, that will never happen. Bah humbug.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't know, but it really bothers me.

I would be relieved to be wrong about this. Where are all the die hard skeptics when you need them?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i watched a lot of it but i wasn't really paying close attention to the tv. They said they thought China was behind it. If it was just a frame then I'm not surprised i missed it. It said its easier and cheaper to steal tech than it is to develop their own.

I hope someone finds it because I didn't see it, and i like to think i catch a lot.

top topics

join