It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union has arrived: First official Mexican shipping truck to cross US border

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

North American Union has arrived: First official Mexican shipping truck to cross US border

www.naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) Beginning this week, Mexican truckers will officially be allowed to bypass border inspections and drive directly into the US to deliver their goods. The pilot program not only complies with provisions set forth in the North American Free Trade Agreement of 1994, but it also ratchets up another notch towards a North American Union (NAU), where borders among the US, Mexico, and Canada are virtually eliminated.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
AHAHA Nice! So we catch the government red handed trafficking weapons, so what do we do? We open the borders to the truckers!

Not only will more drugs get in, more guns, more immigrates i'd imagine will sneak in these trucks as well, but oh don't worry!

All Mexican trucks participating in the program will be required to have electronic monitoring devices installed, and their drivers will have to submit to criminal background checks and be able to speak English

As the article also states, this is the beginning of the North american union. Good work global elite, good work, the NWO is on its way!

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-10-2011 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here we are.

I've been waiting for you NWO.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is nothing new,been doing it for years,Fed Ex uses Mexican truckers all the time,they have Mexican drivers license and all designations in spanish,not news breaking

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well the US did just state that they will be charging a $5.50 levy for the experience of being molested by TSA agents ......www2.macleans.ca...

for Canadians......
edit on 25-10-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And how much are we spending on border security? For what? Greeters to welcome the truckers?

This is so freaking pointless.
Seriously, let's just put up a big 'ol sign that says: hey Cartel members....just buy a box truck!!

How long before we need even more government hires to "monitor" the situation?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Cool story Bro!

Also wanted to say, isn't this just a perfect time to implement the Ameruo? Economic Collapse, what could save it? Oh how about we make a giant central bank that combines US, Canada, Mexico, and a few other countries, that will fix everything! Stocks will go back up, and life will be peachy again!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So...TSA is so freakin worried about terrorists that they now have the new roadblocks that have been discussed recently, yet trucks from Mexico roll right through? Something is seriously wrong. Very seriously wrong. I am so incredibly embarrassed to be associated with these people as an American.

...I would give anything to be able to roll the clock back to the 2000 election. I wonder what the US would be like if Gore had won? I was not, and am not, a Gore fan. But, I seriously believe that history will show the Bush presidency to be the downfall of the US as we knew it. Maybe the puppet theory is true and a Gore presidency would have not been any different. I will never know...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
OMG its a truck of doooooom! We are all gonna die! Its official, the elites have won everything.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"Beginning this week, Mexican truckers will officially be allowed to bypass border inspections and drive directly into the US to deliver their goods"

if i was president and this memo came to my desk i think i would piss my self in the oval office from laughing so much.

i would look at the clowns that brought me the memo and ask them your kidding me right?

after they say no mr.president

i would make them all stand at the border and personally inspect every truck that comes through.

but of course im not the president . Which means the current administration doesnt seem to mind nor care about what comes through the borders.

There are 100 's of reasons for this clear attrocity i wonder who thought this was a good idea. Whom ever it may be sure does not have the american peoples intrests at heart

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey remember when Europe used to follow the U.S Lead?

Well, you are now following the European Lead.

Can't wait for the Asian Union, African Union, South American Union. Then within twenty years (maybe less) we can break the World into 2 regions Oceania and Eurasia anyone? Anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

i feel ya

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
This is nothing new,been doing it for years,Fed Ex uses Mexican truckers all the time,they have Mexican drivers license and all designations in spanish,not news breaking

Well - - there was a mile limit from the border. I think 30 miles. That's been eliminated. Mexican trucks going beyond that limit do have to pass inspection.

What is happening is Mexico is building warehouses all along the border. Products are shipped to these warehouses for storage - - because it is much cheaper and no taxes I think. When the products are needed - they are then delivered to the US and Canada. On the American side - - shipping hubs are being built (Fed Ex/UPS etc). Some shipments will be delivered to these shipping hubs. Some will now be allowed to truck straight to a destination in US or Canada. I think 2 routes have been built. One up through Texas and one up through Arizona.

San Diego is a prime candidate for this need. They have no warehouse space. Their airport has limited storage space. They have no expansion room. Products have to be delivered daily.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
Well the US did just state that they will be charging a $5.50 levy for the experience of being molested by TSA agents ......www2.macleans.ca...

for Canadians......

Yes, they're tightening up the border on their north side, plus charging the levy on air and sea travel.

Letting the Mexican trucks through without inspection

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
TheTrucker.com

“Adding insult to injury is the fact that U.S. taxpayer dollars will be used to fund the program, including the purchase and installation of electronic monitoring devices for Mexican trucking companies participating in the program. Funding for those devices will come from taxes paid by U.S. truckers and citizens into the Highway Trust Fund, a fund that already is teetering on insolvency.

Townhall.com

Built into the Obama deal is the sneaky imposition of costs on both U.S. truck drivers and U.S. taxpayers. Each truck will be required to install an EOBR (electronic on-board recorder) costing $3,000 plus maintenance fees: U.S. drivers at their own expense and Mexican trucks as a gift from U.S. taxpayers paid out of the Highway Trust Fund. U.S. taxpayers are already paying $1,600 each for many Mexican trucks to replace their old mufflers with catalytic converters.

I can think of much better uses for my tax money...like buying groceries.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.A truck from Mexico can cross the border without a Customs inspection! Yet American's get groped by TSA? This doe's not make sense.Anything could be brought into the country and I mean anything! Prove's the war on terror is fake! or over?
Guess The TSA must now close down huh? I doubt that!

Has there been a pole flip or what? Because this is upside down !

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

The TSA will never close. It's a perverts paradise. If these people weren't in work, then they would be in prison.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder how much tyranny it will take to get American citizens up off their fat azzes and exercise their God given and Constitutional rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Which will only only be won back by exercising the SECOND AMENDMENT!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

San Diego is a prime candidate for this need. They have no warehouse space. Their airport has limited storage space. They have no expansion room. Products have to be delivered daily.

If we tariff these countries that have lower labor costs than us then we would not have any where house problems near the border now would we?

Our goods would be manufactured here in the good ole US of A and we would have jobs still!!

Or you could just not think and say..."Products have to be delivered daily"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Products have to be delivered daily.

Fast and Furious like...
Should be scandalous, sad day it is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join