It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union has arrived: First official Mexican shipping truck to cross US border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Don't they still have to go through the scanner at the weigh station?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by doom27

Don't they still have to go through the scanner at the weigh station?

Naw, that's only in Tennessee with the TSA guys.

You're confusing the wide open free-for-all international borders with the terrorist ridden interstate highway checkpoints.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Annee

San Diego is a prime candidate for this need. They have no warehouse space. Their airport has limited storage space. They have no expansion room. Products have to be delivered daily.

If we tariff these countries that have lower labor costs than us then we would not have any where house problems near the border now would we?

Our goods would be manufactured here in the good ole US of A and we would have jobs still!!

Or you could just not think and say..."Products have to be delivered daily"

Here is a website for you: www.madeinusa.org...

I'm a globalist. A one world federation is the only natural progression. So don't waste your "good ole US of A" propaganda on me.

I live on the border and am posting what I know. That's all.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm a globalist. A one world federation is the only natural progression. So don't waste your "good ole US of A" propaganda on me.

So when your worshipful masters come for you and put you in the FEMA camp "just because" you spoke out of line, you'll be happy to go? LOL

I can see folks like you now.....but I have the "right" to speak my mind....Hhahahahaaa!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

So when your worshipful masters come for you and put you in the FEMA camp "just because" you spoke out of line, you'll be happy to go? LOL

I can see folks like you now.....but I have the "right" to speak my mind....Hhahahahaaa!

Oh the drama of the conspiracy NWO.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

[i

So I guess I imagined what papa Bush said back in 91 about a New World Order, you know the one that previous to that the shills were calling those that mentioned the NWO "conspiracy theorists" and whack jobs ? But now the debunking crowd are only calling it a "conspiracy"....because ..it IS a conspiracy and not a theory.

I guess the "Patriot Act" is just my imagination too, even though it CLEARLY violates the Constitution in many ways. Not to mention the Fed, again a gross violation of the Constitution.

Oh not to forget the Security and Prosperity Partnership. Again violates the Constitution.

NAFTA, GATT, WTO, all these trade agreements VIOLATE the US Constitution as well.

What's dramatic about the NWO crowd is how blatant they are today about violating our law of the land, the US Constitution and of course our God given rights to liberty.

Oh, wait the definition of the above actions by our government is TYRANNY.

edit on 25-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

[i

So I guess I imagined what papa Bush said back in 91 about a New World Order, . . .

Do you know about the James brothers and the Golden Circle - - and the code markings in caves in Virginia and others?

I probably know more about it then you do. But please get back on topic.

North American Union has arrived: First official Mexican shipping truck to cross US border

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The only thing that needs to be said is that the NAU is a gross violation of our Constitution, period.

Time to haul out the SECOND AMENDMENT to cut the head off of tyranny.

BTW annie, since you can't argue with the facts I gave you slug em back at me.....nice try....how is working for the other side going ? LOL

I can promise you that your masters are done with you and no longer fulfill a need you will be tossed away like an old newspaper.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Don't see what all the hype is. I'm pretty sure Mexico didn't write the terms of NAFTA. Mexico is merely getting what they and the US signed off on in 1994.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Don't see what all the hype is. I'm pretty sure Mexico didn't write the terms of NAFTA. Mexico is merely getting what they and the US signed off on in 1994.

I think the point of posting about the first trucks violating our border is more about getting the point across to the people that the "plans" of the New World Odor are becoming a reality.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

BTW annie, since you can't argue with the facts I gave you slug em back at me.....nice try....how is working for the other side going ? LOL

Who exactly is taking sides? Since I don't support sides - - can't be me.

I posted ON SUBJECT - - what I know from local discussions over the last few years. Its that simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I posted ON SUBJECT - - what I know from local discussions over the last few years. Its that simple.

The joy of being an "innocent bystander"....even they don't get away unscathed in the end . (-;

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The joy of being an "innocent bystander"....even they don't get away unscathed in the end . (-;

Since I'm 65 - - with one foot in the grave.

I'll let you worry about it. I'm sure you've got many more years to go.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here's a DENY IGNORANCE fact: WE LIVE ON PLANET EARTH.........THERE ARE NO BORDERS! You people need to GROW UP. There is no such thing as an 'illegal alien'; unless, they come from outer-space. If they live on this PLANET...called EARTH....they are HUMAN BEINGS.....aka PEOPLE. Who cares what tongue they speak, what color their skin is...or which god they serve? WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS!??

WHEN WILL WE BEGIN TO LOVE EACH OTHER and ACCEPT THE DIVERSITY?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
Here's a DENY IGNORANCE fact: WE LIVE ON PLANET EARTH.........THERE ARE NO BORDERS! You people need to GROW UP. There is no such thing as an 'illegal alien'; unless, they come from outer-space. If they live on this PLANET...called EARTH....they are HUMAN BEINGS.....aka PEOPLE. Who cares what tongue they speak, what color their skin is...or which god they serve? WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS!??

God created tribes and humans will ALWAYS be a tribal creature, that is a fact.

I like diversity, and tribes generally like to be separate and distinct from each other. Fact.

Nuttin, lucifer's mind control has you firmly in its grip.

Human beings will NEVER be a single homogeneous tribe, it is that simple, it is never going to happen, ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

God created tribes and humans will ALWAYS be a tribal creature, that is a fact.

I like diversity, and tribes generally like to be separate and distinct from each other. Fact.

Nuttin, lucifer's mind control has you firmly in its grip.

Human beings will NEVER be a single homogeneous tribe, it is that simple, it is never going to happen, ever.

Lucifer's mind control has nothing here. As a matter of fact....Lucifer has NO POWER what-so-ever! And your tribal thing, may sound good....but i ASSURE you.......there WILL come a time....where all God's people/children will live, as one. Perhaps, you should study some more...before you talk about Lucifer's mind control.

In case you...or anyone else needs help....figuring out Who or What God is......TRY LOVE! Hate is the reason why people are the way they are....and that stems from IGNORANCE! It has NOTHING to do with 'tribes'!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

[i

So I guess I imagined what papa Bush said back in 91 about a New World Order, you know the one that previous to that the shills were calling those that mentioned the NWO "conspiracy theorists" and whack jobs ? But now the debunking crowd are only calling it a "conspiracy"....because ..it IS a conspiracy and not a theory.

I guess the "Patriot Act" is just my imagination too, even though it CLEARLY violates the Constitution in many ways. Not to mention the Fed, again a gross violation of the Constitution.

Oh not to forget the Security and Prosperity Partnership. Again violates the Constitution.

NAFTA, GATT, WTO, all these trade agreements VIOLATE the US Constitution as well.

What's dramatic about the NWO crowd is how blatant they are today about violating our law of the land, the US Constitution and of course our God given rights to liberty.

Oh, wait the definition of the above actions by our government is TYRANNY.

You're all on the constitution's nuts....aren't you? hahahahah And then you mention..."God"? Oh, so God only loves Americans? hahahah They're the ONLY ONES that have "God given rights"? hahahah How rich? Hmmm, if i recall correctly, someone once said: "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL".

And, since you're so quick on the constitutional thing.....the D.M.V. is a violation of your RIGHT TO TRAVEL. Did you give back your driver's license or have you succomb to 'their' rules and regulations? Mr/Mrs "Patriot"?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

Bush???!!??! AGAIN?!?!?!?! This has been a push by Democrats and Republicans

www.chron.com...

President Barack Obama and Mexican President Felipe Calderon on Thursday agreed tentatively to open up U.S. highways to Mexican trucks, a step that finally could put the United States in permanent compliance with the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement.

The tentative proposal Thursday was praised by business interests in Texas, including in Houston. "More than 15 years ago NAFTA was signed declaring free trade and removing obstructions to the flow of goods between Mexico and the United States," Jeff Moseley, president and CEO of the Greater Houston Partnership, said in a statement.

And here is Clinton’s push for the NAFTA agreement:
en.wikipedia.org...
Opponents of NAFTA, led by Ross Perot, claimed it would force American companies to move their workforces to Mexico, where they could produce goods with cheaper labor and ship them back to the United States at lower prices. Clinton, however, argued that NAFTA would increase U.S. exports and create new jobs. Clinton while signing the NAFTA bill stated: "…NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement.” He convinced many Democrats to join most Republicans in supporting trade agreement and in 1993 the Congress passed the treaty.

en.wikipedia.org...
Securing U.S. congressional approval for NAFTA would have been impossible without addressing public concerns about NAFTA’s environmental impact. The Clinton administration negotiated a side agreement on the environment with Canada and Mexico, the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), which led to the creation of the Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC) in 1994. To alleviate concerns that NAFTA, the first regional trade agreement between a developing country and two developed countries, would have negative environmental impacts, the CEC was given a mandate to conduct ongoing ex post environmental assessment of NAFTA.

Please check your facts before blaming America's downfall on one man.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I think you need to deny ignorance. The reason we are mad at immigrates is not because we feel borders should be shut, its because we are forced to pay illegal taxes on fake printed money. We have to pay for our health insurance, life insurance, food, water, ect. While the illegal gets to evade taxes, receive foodstamps, get free medicare, and enroll their kids in the same school we pay for but they don't.

That's were the problem is, its not that we are racist...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

This has nothing to do with immigrants and everything to do with NWO

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join