It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO" sighted at Sunday Night Football Game?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Guesses are not the same as facts.
This is still unsolved in here as far as any factual presentations to explain what this is.

It's real time video, the object appears to be in the sky and not near the lens ruling out bugs.

I'm sorry to dissagree the 'factual' presentation from many members is that it's time lapse set of videos. This can be clearly seen in the second video you posted.

Given that there are many factual examples of time lapse photos of planes on google image search that look exactly like the evidence given in the videos, the likelyhood and most probable explanation is that they are indeed time lapse videos of planes.
edit on 25/10/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Why is everyone calling this long exposure photography, it's a video in real time!
The uploader uses "slow motion" in the video, and the object appears only in a few frames, it's not photos, it's paused video. This is not a bunch of photos all layered up, time lapse, long exposure, etc., it's the outdoor camera panning around buildings. The video is then played back in slow motion.... am I the only one seeing this?

start at 0:49... the video "plays" in regular speed, the camera is moving around in real time, the object zings across the sky, behind the buildings, not a bug near the lens.

edit on 25-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am pretty sure this was just added by the uploader as a hoax.
Here is a freeze frame of the video that he has and you can clearly see that there are two images of this ufo which would not happen unless it was added in by a software editing program. Also, on the second ghost image of the ufo the sky around it is a different color than the rest of the sky. It is a darker purple and the four circles on top seem to shift from the middle to the left of the ufo.

Also, this is not a time lapse video.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OK, now that it has been debunked...
Is that Disney Land? Then thats Tinkerbell.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
OK, now that it has been debunked...
Is that Disney Land? Then thats Tinkerbell.

**facepalm**

How has this been debunked? A few guesses by people who didn't watch more than 10 seconds of the video? And if you watched the video and listened to the audio, you'd hear the announcer telling you what we were looking at... St. Louis cathedral.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree with your description of the video, but I don't think it can be determined if the object passes in front of or behind the building. If you look closely, it actually passes the building between frames...

There is no way to be sure.

My guess is a bug though.. JMO
edit on 25-10-2011 by defuntion because: Blah

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Some more time lapse UFO's ....Errr I mean planes

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It is clearly time lapse.. you can see people and cars in background moving at warp-speed in background. At one point you see headlights briefly (so quick it looks like a UFO on the road). This is clearly airplanes that have been speeded up in the time lapse. Kinda cool looking however.. unless your a Colts fan.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

What cars? I was looking at a video that didn't show anything, then I watched another and I still don't see cars or anything moving at warp speed to indicate this is time lapsed video. I'm just not seeing what you guys are I guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

As pointed out by another poster , if you watch the second video in your OP in full screen , ignore the "UFO's" and look at the bottom of the screen on the left , you can clearly see cars and people moving at speed ....its time lapse

0.13 @ bottom far left .
edit on 25-10-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

As pointed out by another poster , is you watch the second video in your OP in full screen , ignore the "UFO's" and look at the bottom of the screen on the left , you can clearly see cars and people moving at speed ....its time lapse

edit , from 0.13 @ bottom far left .
edit on 25-10-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Exactly.. I randomly picked the second one.. and that is what I saw as well pretty much plain as day.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

As pointed out by another poster , if you watch the second video in your OP in full screen , ignore the "UFO's" and look at the bottom of the screen on the left , you can clearly see cars and people moving at speed ....its time lapse

0.13 @ bottom far left .

I focused on the wrong video. You are absolutely correct. Time-lapsed.
Planes not bugs....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why bother guys... I for one can only deny ignorance for so long before I resign myself to "denialism" as well.
I'm gonna go to imaginationland for a while and dig for alien artifacts.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

0.13 @ bottom far left .

I watched it like 50 times now, all I can make out are lights on the bottom left..Bushes and trees are all still, and nothing really moving on the bottom right. If this is time lapse video, it's with 0mph wind, no stars in the sky, and not really much distinguishable on the ground view.
I feel like this is one of those paintings you gotta stare at for a few mins to see what everyone else sees, and I never saw anything in those paintings.

I bet my video card and monitor are too old to see the detail you guys are seeing.
98mb on board video
and a big old Compaq 9500 monitor
My system is old and cheap but it gets me by for now.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thought I would register and share my HD version with everyone.
I didn't get around to it till today to set up my tripod, record, upload etc. A bit of a hassle bit its done...
I make no claims- just sharing!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

post by intrptr
Why bother guys... I for one can only deny ignorance for so long before I resign myself to "denialism" as well.

Because that's the idea of the forum , someone posts something and you try to find an explanation , if you can't find an explanation then we've got a proper UFO .

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by gortex

I'm just not seeing what you guys are I guess.

So, listen to "the guys" and double check your own evidence. Sorry bout dat. Good for you for bringing it here, I love looking at footage on here. This is the place to bring it when you want it analyzed. These guys are sharp and willing to chime in.
Now, go find another one.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I give up

Its perfectly obvious that it's time lapse from video 2 you posted , if you don't see the people and cars then you either need a new monitor or its because you just don't want to see it .

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antigreek
Thought I would register and share my HD version with everyone.
I didn't get around to it till today to set up my tripod, record, upload etc. A bit of a hassle bit its done...
I make no claims- just sharing!

THANK YOU. Now I see the ground activity moving at high speed.

So glad I can put this one to bed with my mind, I wasn't seeing the detailed stuff. Thanks for baring with me Gortex, I have an Atari monitor.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

post by intrptr

Because that's the idea of the forum , someone posts something and you try to find an explanation , if you can't find an explanation then we've got a proper UFO .

Sorry, I stand corrected. You have more patience than I, kind sir.

<< 1    3 >>

join