It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GADDAFI DEAD! Am I too late?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
cmon people use search, is this a record for the most posts ever made about something?
i think i saw about 10-15 threads on news of his capture and then death.

ARREST THE REAL CRIMINALS.
THEN TELL ME JUSTICE AND LAW EXISTS

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Problem ?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

yes, you are ugly

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Everytime something big like this happens there are always idiots who think they are being the first to post it.
I really get sick of seeing 10 threads all the same because people are either too STUPID or too LAZY to use the damn search engine.
Either that or everyone wants to be the glory hound and the flag and star seekers they truly are.

Its times like these I feel sorry for the mods.

USE THE SEARCH ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Everytime something big like this happens there are always idiots who think they are being the first to post it.
I really get sick of seeing 10 threads all the same because people are either too STUPID or too LAZY to use the damn search engine.
Either that or everyone wants to be the glory hound and the flag and star seekers they truly are.

Lol thats why I didnt post a cyclops shark OR a steve jobs thread.
Because Im smart and use the engine

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Another victory for the NWO eh? Where would the Libyan rebels be without our air strikes? I don't condone Gaddafi's regime in anyway! I just don't think us British and American capitalist scum should be telling anybody how to run their country when our own are so mucked up!
edit on 20-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
well...in all fairness...have you ever tried to post "breaking news"? the input format is different than most others. you have to go through extra steps than can take longer. have to post a certain amount of your own words for it to post. so...it can take a minute to post and if you're trying to get all your excerpts and quotes right...it could take awhile.

but...that should only account for like the first 10-15 minutes of the postings. after that...it should be old news. but i can see how there would be 4 or 5 similar posts within 5 minutes.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

yeah but this was a lot of posts, you would think you would check the new topics before posting such big breaking news..
haha yeah the mods should be working overtime.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Is it me, or does Gaddafi look more "alive", when he's dead, than when he was actually alive?

Gaddafi jokes a little too soon?

Sorry..Saw the thread in the jokes section, so couldn't help myself.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Another victory for the NWO eh? Where would the Libyan rebels be without our air strikes? I don't condone Gaddafi's regime in anyway! I just don't think us British and American's capitalist scum should be telling anybody how to run their country when our own are so mucked up!

no just a victory for US corporate scum who look to control every nation with their monetary system..and when one tries to stick up for itself... well just look at gaddafi
gaddafi did a lot of good things and i try not to have an opinion because fact is i only know about him from msm, so basicly i dont know anything.
your right they shouldnt say anything but they need to keep their slaves in line

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

to me things are funny in 22 seconds not 22 years.
so perfect timing actually
he always looked like a rubber manikin to me

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Corporate scum/ Capitalist Scum, same thing really!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yes, the multiple-new-thread thing is a common issue. On the other hand, at least it shows that we have a fair number on members who are aware of what's apparently going on. I'd rather see ten new threads hit the firehose on an important topic than none.

The better threads will hopefully take precedence and the others will fizzle out.

Mike

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I rest my case...another new one.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
"your either a giant douche or a turd sandwich"

Thats nice eh? Resorting to silly name calling allready. Alas i am neither, i just have a problem will authority in general.

i was saying that its all the same stuff
but im sorry to say in a metophorical way you most certianly are either a giant douche or a turd sandwich..dont take it personal its just how humans are.
yes authority is most certianly a turd sandwich

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"but im sorry to say in a metophorical way you most certianly are either a giant douche or a turd sandwich"

Ok i wont take it personaly, but in a metaphorical response. Your a daffty, ma man! Think you may just be trolling for an argument!
edit on 20-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

<<   2 >>

join