It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

48 Wild Bears, Tigers, Lions and Wolves Escape Enclosure.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

edit on 19/10/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by josh2009s Hopefully everyone stays safe and these animals are either captured, or killed.

How typical of the brave

I pray captured & taken to a empathetic reserve
edit on 19/10/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

You better pray for the safety of the children and adults in the area, too. Unless you don't care about them. Wouldn't surprise me. People like you would probably feed their cousins to the animals to make sure they are happy.
edit on 19-10-2011 by josh2009s because: Punctuation.

lol no I wouldn't, stay in that tree mate, I love all life not just human life .... have another try at showing your true apathy for life

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

humans eat animals so your point is specieist ... fail

edit on 19/10/2011 by Burgo1010 because: because I can

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

lol no I wouldn't, stay in that tree mate, I love all life not just human life .... have another try at showing your true apathy for life

What, are they gonna die from a camera flash?

You can bet I'll be in the tree stand all day tomorrow. If I find anything loose, I'll take many pictures and share them with you guys!

And I obviously must have made you angry somehow. You added me to your Rivals list. HAHAHAHA.

Listen to Jack Hannah. I'm glad to have such a great in the animal world share my views!
edit on 19-10-2011 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s

What, are they gonna die from a camera flash?

You can bet I'll be in the tree stand all day tomorrow. If I find anything loose, I'll take many pictures and share them with you guys!

stay in your tree ... I'm sorry to ats for reacting but humans saying crap like this boy is the reason why we have over 10,000 endangered species and as many plant life .... I eat meat, I believe in organic farming and I certainly don't condone keeping animals in cages, these innocent creatures deserve respect, sure protect your kids ... I understand but do all you can to protect these creatures that have obviously been mistreated by these humans that where once "children" ... out of here ....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So they reported on the news this morning that the guy shot himself, so obviously he let them go intentionally. They also said that the Cincinnati Zoo is out with tranq. guns, which is good right? They may have more insight as to where to look for the ones still alive, and can hopefully save some. I DO NOT want anyone hurt. I do want as many animals saved as possible, as long as nobody is hurt.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here is an ABC News link with a video: HERE

Edit To Add: Latest count now at 31 animals dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

I know this isn't funny to those in Ohio. But all I can think about is Jumanji.

Hopefully animals and humans can be back in place safely.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
**** VIDEO UPDATE****

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Okay, speaking on a professional level, I am in training and am taking classes to become essentially a zoo keeper. My major is zoology, my minor is animal psychology. I will be working with primates. The Ohio animals were abused. Fact. These animals were kept in awful conditions. Fact. Keeping animals in captivity is a win/lose battle most of the time. Fact. Trying to keep them happy and healthy are our jobs. I understand the danger, obviously, of having these animals loose and at zoos we do 'shoot to kill' orders if an animal escapes. I just don't know how this man would get taxpayers money if he was running a sanctuary. Why wasn't there inspections? I cringe when the police man was speaking about 'these animals should not be here yadda yadda yadda' dude, WTF? How did you NOT KNOW these animals were in city limits? Were there not complaints? Ugh.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Anyone though about the movie 12 monkey
when they release many animal

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Woke up to this on cnn. They said theirs only 8 animals left on the loose and there species unknown.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by backfourty

There were dozens of complaints, and I took part in two petitions to get these animals to better car. He has been charged before with animal neglect. But, other that that, they have always ruled that he operated "within the law."

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I live in Ohio and think that they should be tranquilized or at least attempted to be. If you are close enough to shoot and kill the animal then you are close enough to tranquilize them. What is the difference? No human is at harm at that point.

I think a lot of people forget humans are primates.

But maybe they are better off dead. I wouldn't want to live in a cage all my life, I'm sure they don't either.
edit on 10/19/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

The problem is that this happened just before sundown, which would have made tranquilizing them extremely dangerous and difficult.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Zoos should be outlawed and banned! They are prisons for animals and worse! There is no reason for people to go visit a zoo, they should simply visit the animals in their wild habitat.

It is interesting how the programmed sheep can believe the word "Wild". These animals were not wild, they were likely never ever wild, they do not know how to kill to feed themselves naturally (they likely eat beef and nothing more), and they are "imprinted" on humans.

I suspect that our "keeper" knew he was dying, or he wanted to end his life as "food" for his critters. He knew that if he died there would be a lapse between visitors and there would be no one to care for the animals.

Heck! He likely believed he was to be "Raptured" and took his own life when it did not happen in fear of what is to come "animal food". Who knows, only he does and he is gone.

As for the animals! Please put them out of their misery, no "wild" animal is meant to live confined or caged! Not even on a preserve would they have the true freedom they deserve!

Make it illegal to own a wild animal! Shame on you Hanna! You need to open your checkbook buddy! Those animals died as a result of your inability to administer your money! Stupid Hanna-man!

Man is a stupid monkey!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

How?

Shooting with a gun and tranquilizer require the exact same thing.

Aim, Shoot, Remove body from area

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This is happening in my hometown of Zanesville, Ohio, and it all started around 5:30p.m..

No way! You are in Zanesville? We are practically neighbors. Just a mile from the Muskingum County line. I live out past the Basket...

ATS is Everywhere People!

I seen this on the news and my sons boss was his neighbor! May he rest in peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Zoos should be outlawed and banned! They are prisons for animals and worse! There is no reason for people to go visit a zoo, they should simply visit the animals in their wild habitat.

It is interesting how the programmed sheep can believe the word "Wild". These animals were not wild, they were likely never ever wild, they do not know how to kill to feed themselves naturally (they likely eat beef and nothing more), and they are "imprinted" on humans.

I suspect that our "keeper" knew he was dying, or he wanted to end his life as "food" for his critters. He knew that if he died there would be a lapse between visitors and there would be no one to care for the animals.

Heck! He likely believed he was to be "Raptured" and took his own life when it did not happen in fear of what is to come "animal food". Who knows, only he does and he is gone.

As for the animals! Please put them out of their misery, no "wild" animal is meant to live confined or caged! Not even on a preserve would they have the true freedom they deserve!

Make it illegal to own a wild animal! Shame on you Hanna! You need to open your checkbook buddy! Those animals died as a result of your inability to administer your money! Stupid Hanna-man!

Man is a stupid monkey!

Have you seen what humans have done to their wild? Have you seen the numbers of how many animals are extinct animals because of us?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher

This is happening in my hometown of Zanesville, Ohio, and it all started around 5:30p.m..

No way! You are in Zanesville? We are practically neighbors. Just a mile from the Muskingum County line. I live out past the Basket...

ATS is Everywhere People!

I seen this on the news and my sons boss was his neighbor! May he rest in peace.

Yay, someone on ATS lives close to me. I figured I was the only ATS' for 100 miles, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join