It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

old lurker/new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hey,, name is mary ann.. from sw ontario, canada..
have been lurking and trying not to get sucked in but alas im here lol.
interests are generally in fragile earth and space exploration but may pop in a few more forums from time to time!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mandms33

Well hello mary ann. I found it hard to stand so close to an ATS vortex and not get sucked in too. Its quite easy to do... I haven't been able to shut up since. Have fun !

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mandms33

Hello & welcome Mary Ann. I was too like yourself and read & read, thought, meditated, pondered & mused upon things until I finally made another step in the right direction & joined.

There is a wealth of information on this site and people from all schools of thought, walks of life with a mix of past and present occupations too. Join in, let your opinions be known and enjoy the fact that you are now part of the 5%, never be scared to let us know what you think, ignore the Trolls and you will be right.

I wish you all the best from my little corner of Britain.

edit on 19/10/2011 by theguygeeza because: I wanted to add a smiley face

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Glad you joined the fam.

Hope to see you around the boards

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hi!! I too am a long-time lurker new member lol, and I'm also in sw Ontario....nice to meet you!
I'm sorry that I didn't bother to introduce myself, I just started replying to threads that interested me.
Have fun....see you on the boards!
jacygirl

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wow another sw ontario person just joined lol.. wonder how far we are from each other.. im about 1/2 hour away from windsor.. to the south.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
welcome to the forums! I have kind of been lurking also. might take a while to hit that post count of 20, but it will be worth it! and after you hit that post mark of 20, see you in the other parts of the forum!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i wonder if South West Ontario ...SWO - is the opposite of OWS occupy Wall Street

also just wondering if your of French Heritage...
as a long ago friend named Dawn was from your vicinity and had relatives that moved to Louisiana/Cajun country, back in the day

welcome

join