It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck A Prophet ? World Protests And OWS Grassroots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Union boss Richard Trumpka says he talks to someone in the White House on a daily basis and visits several times a week. Beck is wondering when anyone will wake up and see what’s going on. He says we are witnessing a ‘top down bottom up’ revolution directly from the White House:

www.therightscoop.com...

This is dated back in Feb 22 of this year watch the Videos and then comment.

How far does that rabbit hole go? I have been taking a lot of heat recently on my anti OWS stance the only thing I am trying to do is to get people to question their blind beliefs in it.

Theres too much at stake to follow like blind sheep saw that with the last election with the current Potus So I will not sit by and do nothing.

All i am trying to do is make people aware Things are not as they seem.

edit on 15-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah Im not going to say "prophet" hes a smart man though. I do agree however things ARE NOT what they seem here. This whole OWS crap just smells bad to me
ALWAYS ask yourself: Who BENEFITS? Thats whos behind it.
By the way the beck video was dated back to 2010. Not earlier this year
edit on 15-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: add stuff

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I gotta say. Beck is one of the few people that understands the mind of the American Communist.

It isn't the same mindset as the Cuban or Chinese communist. It isn't the same as the Bolsheviks who took over Russia and plunged the Eastern hemisphere into utter desperation for 75 years.

Indeed. The Revolution is now. But it is a communist revolution and the useful idiots on Wall St. are too stupid to see it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ahh gents how long till the flamers come in and start the usual ows good, you bad rhetoric? It disgusts me that we seem to be heartless cads since we are voicing our concerns about ows. I think I've seen posts from you guys saying you understand the frustrations of the protesters. We do agree that there is a problem and that ows seems to be avoiding actually looking at it. I remember watching Glenn Beck when he was discussing the protest that at the time he saw coming. It's funny that this thread will get blasted for it's agreement on GB but we got another thread about Al Sharpton having turned a new leaf.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I totally thought you meant the other prophet Beck. Coincidentally, they both have some relevant things to say and they both posses a similar amount of coherency:

Tonight the city is full of morgues And all the toilets are overflowing There's shopping malls Coming out of the walls As we walk out among the manure

Give the finger to the rock 'n' roll singer As he's dancing upon your paycheck The sales climb high Through the garbage-pail sky Like a giant dildo crushing the sun

So get out your lead-pipe pipe dreams Get out your ten-foot flags The insects are huge And the poison's all been used And the drugs won't kill your day job

It's almost like they should be writing a book together.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm currently lost in the rabbit hole. Between, the green power scam, Fast and Furious, OWS and the new US invasion of Uganda, I'm at a loss. Fortunately, Beck has hit this nail on the head and has kept it in the spotlight.

All of the lines connect and cross between all of the above and Obama's adminstration and the countless list of shadow organizations that lurk and call the shots behind the scenes.

Check the Uganda thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... it will make your head spin and all of the usual suspects are playing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I have been taking a lot of heat recently on my anti OWS stance the only thing I am trying to do is to get people to question their blind beliefs in it.

Thats one serious load of total BS.

All you have been doing lately is cherry picking the one-in-a-thousand odd or unpopular comment or video made by a few OWS folks in an attempt to paint the ENTIRE movement as asinine.

The movement has nothing to do with the nonsense garbage you have been posting but you a have been trying in pure desperation to make them look silly with your propaganda nonsense like a total SHILL.

You show every trait of a stubborn extreme right-winger wealthy-loving neo-con who hates any other culture, country, middle-class, poor etc. You have issues with anything outside of your little wealthy-world of being that you "inherited" as you claimed before in a post.

You are TRULY a 1%er and this movement really bothers you badly doesn't it?

Get OVER IT.
edit on 15-10-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

There are two sides to every coin unless you're playing with a trick coin. Read the top banner of this page. What does it say in big bold letters? Denying ignorance is a two way street and often takes an additional set of eyes to see the forest through the trees. Right now the media buzz following the OWS and those participating are suffering from a severe case of myopia.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

There are two sides to every coin unless you're playing with a trick coin. Read the top banner of this page. What does it say in big bold letters? Denying ignorance is a two way street and often takes an additional set of eyes to see the forest through the trees. Right now the media buzz following the OWS and those participating are suffering from a severe case of myopia.

I responded to a sentence in his thread. The sentence was included in my reply so WHAT are you babbling about? What does the reply have to do with the "banner"??

Right-winger, loony Beck crowd, what'dya expect I guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Might I REMIND that the various kinetic actions that recently have been put in place by the left??? Obama has violated the soverignty of Pakistan, Mexico, Yemen and Libya! If this had been Bush the whining about impeachment would be deafening. When ows shows its true face guess who will be saying "SEE I TOLD YOU SO"? The true face has nothing to do with the people protesting who are actually trying to make a change. Logisitcs will show keeping the people there won't be cheap. If they are the poor just making ends meet where will that cash come from? The problem I have with ows is that they just want a different 1%. Meet new boss, worse than old boss!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

I responded to a sentence in his thread. The sentence was included in my reply so WHAT are you babbling about? What does the reply have to do with the "banner"??

Hey genius, the OP is attempting to Deny Ignorance by revealing what is really behind this movement. The shills are currently being paraded around WallStreet as directed by someone in a nice comfy apartment far detached from the ground effort. You're all being played. Do you really think this was ever a grass roots movement? It was astroturfed before it ever got started.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

Might I REMIND that the various kinetic actions that recently have been put in place by the left??? Obama has violated the soverignty of Pakistan, Mexico, Yemen and Libya! If this had been Bush the whining about impeachment would be deafening. When ows shows its true face guess who will be saying "SEE I TOLD YOU SO"? The true face has nothing to do with the people protesting who are actually trying to make a change. Logisitcs will show keeping the people there won't be cheap. If they are the poor just making ends meet where will that cash come from? The problem I have with ows is that they just want a different 1%. Meet new boss, worse than old boss!

Who said anything about Obama or the left?? I despise the left as much as the right. The OWS movement has NOTHING TO DO with either party.

The Right-winger radio and tv personalities have you all very delusional I see. Sad!

REPEAT: The OWS movement has NOTHING TO DO with either party.

So what are you babbling about with "Obama" and the "left"??

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Hey genius, the OP is attempting to Deny Ignorance by revealing what is really behind this movement. The shills are currently being paraded around WallStreet as directed by someone in a nice comfy apartment far detached from the ground effort. You're all being played. Do you really think this was ever a grass roots movement? It was astroturfed before it ever got started.

Wow, you still dont get it. Thick-headed would be an understatement.

Wow!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Considering that the wall street people are living rather cozy in the administration in power at the moment. Where did the economic advisers come from again? Goldman Sachs anyone? Just disregard anything that comes from the right because it's wrong as a matter of course? The best thing about ows is that it has kept Obama from doing anymore fundraising in NYC. How much was a plate at that last dinner? Talk about haves and have not's, lets talk about all of them. Not this selective outrage.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

Considering that the wall street people are living rather cozy in the administration in power at the moment. Where did the economic advisers come from again? Goldman Sachs anyone? Just disregard anything that comes from the right because it's wrong as a matter of course? The best thing about ows is that it has kept Obama from doing anymore fundraising in NYC. How much was a plate at that last dinner? Talk about haves and have not's, lets talk about all of them. Not this selective outrage.

What on EARTH are you babbling about? I am talking about a group of AMERICANS who are involved in a HUGE movement against the likes of the corruption that have taken the hope and future away from us and our children. Now, what are you even talking about??

OH, WAIT, now I see.. with the thread titled with the name "Beck" it it, I see it has drawn the attention of the delusional Beck crowd in here who believe every delusional thing that the idiot Beck says whether or not it has ANY truth whatsoever, or whether it has ANYTHING remotely to do with the OWS movement whatsoever.
NOW I GOT IT!!

Those right-winger personalities have you all out of your minds, wow!! Didnt know it was this bad though. Its just TOO PAINFUL to read this thread any longer. WOW!!

Stay AWAY from Beck and Rush, and Hannity KIDS!!! Or this is what you will become. A bunch of delusional KNUCKLEHEADS!!

edit on 15-10-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anyone competent enough to lead this country into a new era is also smart enough to know when it's a bad time. These protestors are either being co opted by foreign powers, our own government, or idiots who don't realize they are about to weaken America at a critical point of vulnerability.

Any country who would like to see the US fall has a very good motive and incentive to stand on street corners handing out pizza and $20 bills, at the least.

If the FBI isn't questioning those people, then you have to really ask some hard questions.

I know that now they want people in houston to arrive dressed in all white. That means when one person is violent, the police and protesters are put in an unwinnable position. The police have to assume that anyone dressed in white could become violent, and act accordingly with caution. The people have to accept the fact that they are wearing a uniform, and thus gave up their individuality when it comes to threatening the lives of the police and innocent people.

Seems like everyones putting themselves in unwinnable positions and no one cares why, or what we're opening ourselves up to.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

yep and us delusional redneck idiots........will shake our heads the whole time, while Van Jones and Sorros and Sharpton lead you by the nose to an end by their own design.......

All the while you call us the ignorant sheeple.......

have a nice trip.......

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Forgive me for jumping into your conversation, HangTheTraitors, but you've said several interesting things. Specifically, that the movement isn't about political party and it isn't about the "garbage" people are posting.

We know the movement isn't about corporate greed, or income inequality. So what is it about?

Oh, I would appreciate it if you stopped name-calling, it makes your argument look weak, and I think you want people to take what you're saying seriously. Although I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Wait, what? Uganda now? omg I have one Birthday and I get behind on my news....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I remember that Beck show too. When he started talking about the Unions and how there would be protesting in the streets of America soon, and then all the protests started in Tunisia and Egypt, and I remember reading one oddly obscure article about a labor union in Tunisia, and then I knew what was going on with all these protests. This is why I was immediately suspicious of the Wall Street protest...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join