It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy DC - Print More Money - Screw Ron Paul!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So, all this time, the Occupy people have been trying to say how smart they are, and how the 1% are the problem. After watching the "Adam vs. The Man" videos, I've come to the conclusion that these people are indeed 99%....yes, they're 99% crazy. And, for the Ron Paul supporters, you should probably understand that these people are NOT your friends.

I submit the following video. Along with the entire Youtube Channel.

Watch the guy in the pink shirt at the beginning. He's apparently one of the "leaders" or "voices" of Occupy DC. He comes back into the video at 4:50 and gives his opinions on Ron Paul and toward the end, he and several other Occupy DC people go on about how the government should be printing money at a break neck pace. I guess the ultimate goal of the Occupy crowd is to make America into the next Zimbabwe.

edit on 13-10-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Fixed video...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think these people have the right idea.

PRINT MORE MONEY

WE WANT MORE MONEY

PRINT MORE MONEY

HooRay for the FED

God save the Federal Reserve

PRINT MORE MONEY
edit on 13-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So one man's opinion is the opinion of the complete occupation? Shame on you, OP.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForAllMyDeadHomies
So one man's opinion is the opinion of the complete occupation? Shame on you, OP.

I agree, this hardly reflects the ideals or beliefs of the whole OWS movement.
And not everyone has to like Ron Paul. I don't even like him.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Most people at these rallies are raving lunatics. There is no central message, other than "take from the rich and give it to us!".

link   

You took my very thoughts out of my quote.
EXACTLY.

Nice Red Herring op, have to keep a closer eye on your postings from now on

link   

He seemed to have plenty of support. Are you saying he doesn't speak for Occupy? Who does then?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This was bound to happen eventually.

I've been watching pundits on various shows talk about how OWS is "too disorganized" and how they needed "a spokesperson, and a single voice".

Nonsense. This is doublespeak for, "We want a single person to adhominem and spit on, so we can destroy the whole movement and desensitize the general public. It is easier for us this way."

So it begins. They're going to try various people as "leaders" here and there, until one sticks, and the public eats it up. Like attracting flies to crap.

link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I don't understand the point of threads like this. When you are talking tens of thousands of people or MORE protesting a cause, it will be statistically impossible for there not to be a population of them who are less-than-stellar examples of what the cause represents. You're talking about people from all walks of life with different levels of education and knowledge of the issues. Some will be articulate, some will appear ignorant. Some of them will be stoned....some will be nuts....some will just be there because it's a cool thing to do. I challenge you to show me any mass protest throughout history where this hasn't been the case.

This is pointless and pathetic.

link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

He seemed to have plenty of support. Are you saying he doesn't speak for Occupy? Who does then?

I only saw the support of one other person in that video. You speak for Occupy by simply voting. coupmedia.org...

Show me in the official list of demands where it says "TELL THE FED TO PRINT MOAR MONIES NAO!" It just doesn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

No one. It's a movement, not a political party or a republic. It's a general protest. It will be full of critical thinking, reasonable adults, and some idiots as well. Meaning no one can speak for everyone. Because it is general, rooted in the general frustration of the state of the country, not based in any certain political ideology. Though some people will come around and claim it for their own. Dismiss these people.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thutmose
Most people at these rallies are raving lunatics. There is no central message, other than "take from the rich and give it to us!".

And where did the “rich” attain their wealth? Did they earn it? Or did they use lobbyists to infiltrate the government, manipulate the system, write their own legislation, reducing their own regulations? Did they sellout their own businesses, ship them overseas, dumping millions of people into unemployment offices, while boasting record profits on the backs of foreign slave labor? Did they bully people into taking out mortgages and loans they knew they couldn’t afford under the guise of promises, which later turned out to be blatant lies? Did they brandish overpriced treatments for diseases, diseases that they promote in their overpriced merchandise, while spending no money on cures or cleaner/healthier products? Did they use the Fed to print so much money that there isn't enough gold in the world to balance the value, and in so have bankrupted not just this country but dozens of others?
You say the people are trying to steal the wealth from the rich. I say they are merely stealing it back.
edit on 13-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

And not everyone has to like Ron Paul. I don't even like him.

Why not?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

And where did the “rich” attain their wealth? Did they earn it? Or did they use lobbyists to infiltrate the government, manipulate the system, write their own legislation, reducing their own regulations? Did they sellout their own businesses, ship them overseas, dumping millions of people into unemployment offices, while boasting record profits on the backs of foreign slave labor? Did they bully people into taking out mortgages and loans they knew they couldn’t afford under the guise of promises, which later turned out to be blatant lies? Did they brandish overpriced treatments for diseases, diseases that they promote in their overpriced merchandise, while spending no money on cures or cleaner/healthier products?
You say the people are trying to steal the wealth from the rich. I say they are merely stealing it back.

Most earned it, or got it from their family. Does that make you mad? Do you think the government should take it from them and give it to people who didn't earn it, or who don't want to work?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

Morons, morons, morons. All they are is full of pi%% and vinegar smart as&&s who have no idea of what is going on and really don't care. I can't help but wonder how many of them have been paid to go to the streets? I can believe he isn't a communist. Although I don't agree with them they at least know their talking points. In fact I doubt if the communists would have them. All you hear is open mouth and stupid rolls out.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The banks print infinitely more money than the government. Cut off that ability and then indeed we could print debt free money to run our country with very little inflation risk. How can we as a whole improve our standing, if the money in circulation stays the same or expands at the same rate of debt (debt based money system)? It means no real net gains in wealth in the last 90 years. Any individual wealth gained during that period was at everyone else's expense. Simple mathematics show that a debt based fractional reserve monetary system cannot possibly increase the wealth of a country except through inflation, which means no real gains at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Interesting.

I think it is more than one person's opinion as I have seen countless messages from various protestors about the direction and way they lean. Apparently it is supposed to go beyond sides of left versus right, but those videos certainly tell another story and so do the interviewees that I continue to see.

Star and flag.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Most earned it, or got it from their family. Does that make you mad? Do you think the government should take it from them and give it to people who didn't earn it, or who don't want to work?

Taking advantage of a fallible system, which results in the abandonment of millions of people while promoting foreign indentured servitude is not what I call earning it. Buying legislation which forces people to ingest toxins, while passing laws which stump organic businesses, essentially making people eat and drink things they shouldn’t for the sake of making money isn’t earning said money. Charging people to save and spend their own money through banking fees isn’t earning money. As for those who have inherited their wealth; if their parents didn’t earn it, then neither did they.
I’m not anti-wealth. I do believe there are some who have made an honest fortune on the sweat of their brow, but there isn’t a Wall Street Baron, an Oil Tycoon, a Politician, or a Corporate Mega Store owner on this Earth that has earned the billions they possess in their private fortunes.
Tell the man working on an oil rig, risking life and limb making a mere 18 grand a year that he makes less than the billionaire who owns the business because he hasn't "earned it." There are millions of people who are currently out of work, not due to choice, not because they don't want to work, but because it has become "fiscally profitable" to hire workers who will, because they have no rights to protect them, work for dollars a week. Don't pander to the notion that those who have lost their jobs during this fiasco did so because they didn't want to work.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AskWhy11

Personally, I don't like any politician.
Not to follow the trend that "every politician is a puppet", but because I don't believe politicians can make a difference.
Why go through the motions to be disappointed when I can skip the majority of the frustration and just be disappointed.
edit on 13-10-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i am a protester... i join on the weekends... i have one issue i am protesting..corporate person hood + money does not = speech.
there are many at theses protests and many complaints some are the same as others some are unique. it is a movement not a specific ideal that people are marching on. the entire system is a mess, we all know it and want it dealt with post haste.

there are many i have joined that are marching with goals that i find distasteful. we all agree with one thing though, this has got to stop.

vote Ron Paul 2012!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join