It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of brave dentists speak out against water fluoridation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by TechUnique

Children who have been raised on bottled water develop more tooth decay than those who got the fluronated tap water. This makes those hundreds of denstists look stupid.

Whether it is good for your teeth or not it still should not be ingested in any way shape or form. That is what the real beef here is I think you'll find. I'm more bothered about what this crap is doing to my vital organs, brain, glands (Including pineal), my bones etc etc than whether or not it is actually good for our teeth or not.

We shouldn't be arguing about that. We should be working together to get this crap out of the water because it has NUMEROUS detrimental effects to our health and psyche. Let alone the fact that we the public had no say in it. (As usual..)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

There are many toxic effects ... follow enlightened doctor's orders to detoxify ... some things can be addressed.

The NWO use fluoride mostly for its 'dumbing-down' effect ... it attacks several glands, particularly the thyroid. I have had hypo-thyroidism for a number of years and would be a jellyhead by now if not for the synthetic thyroid medication. If you have never been tested for thyroid dysfunction, that would be the first place to start.

It also attacks (calcifies) the pineal gland in the center of the brain ... if you are not aware of the importance of that gland, please just google it ... it is surely the center of our higher/religious consciousness and has been chemically under siege for a very long time.

Here is a short piece from a blog:

The effects of Fluoride on the Pineal Gland.

Not a lot of people know the effects of fluoride on the Pineal gland and its implications on the individual.

Having read through quite a few articles I couldn’t sit back knowing that this is happening. It is all makes sense once you read up on the effects of fluoride on the Pineal Gland and why its there in the water :shock:Because there was so much information out there and I guess some people will ask for “proof” or “evidence” as this is something that some people just do not want to believe!

I have listed the links to these resources for your information and I guess peace of mind.This pineal gland controls the various bio-rhythms of the body.

It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process. The pineal gland acts in two ways to inhibit the action of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is responsible for activating adolescence and the beginning of sexuality.

The pineal gland checks the pituitary gland to prevent premature sexual awakening (Disney anyone?). Human thought is regarded as a result of suspended action, and the pineal gland inhibits the immediate discharging of thoughts into action, also it is worth noting here the pineal gland and the major hormone it produces, melatonin, seem to play a role in modulating the immune system (Hmmm..).

[color=gold]Now the weird thing is apparently fluoride (which happens to be put in our water) actually builds up in the pineal gland....Calcifying it causing a possible divorce or limited response on the pineals glands part, or the individuals inability to experience any spiritual connection or awareness.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

edit on 10/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Flouride is the by-product of nuclear and metal manufacturing, it may not be classified as posion but it will still kill you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

You can quote numbers all day long and so can I. But the fact STILL remains.. we are getting forcefully medicated against our will. And the 'Medication' is actually the completely opposite of medication.. it is poison..

I disagree with it from the political aspect of it.

Fluoride, however, is not a poison - it's fairly ignorant to treat it as such.

Sodium Fluoride, the Fluoride that they add into the drinking water, is poison, actually.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A blocker from the human spiritual AWARNESS so you dont try to get spiritually strong as humans are designed to be. So in a conspiracy theory P.O.V its used to keep you trapped or inprisoned in 3 dimensional location w/o knowing your full potentials...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
A blocker from the human spiritual AWARNESS so you dont try to get spiritually strong as humans are designed to be. So in a conspiracy theory P.O.V its used to keep you trapped or inprisoned in 3 dimensional location w/o knowing your full potentials...

NAMASTE*******

Meditation can get your Pineal Gland functioning a lot better a lot quicker. I've thought quite a lot into the potential conspiracy of an agenda to suppress spiritualism and true self realisation through the disabling of our Pineal Glands.

A very interesting subject to speculate on!

The fluoride conspiracy has the potential to be HUGE.
EDIT TO ADD: Already is a massive conspiracy IMO..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Children who have been raised on bottled water develop more tooth decay than those who got the fluronated tap water. This makes those hundreds of denstists look stupid.

Whether it is good for your teeth or not it still should not be ingested in any way shape or form. That is what the real beef here is I think you'll find. I'm more bothered about what this crap is doing to my vital organs, brain, glands (Including pineal), my bones etc etc than whether or not it is actually good for our teeth or not.

We shouldn't be arguing about that. We should be working together to get this crap out of the water because it has NUMEROUS detrimental effects to our health and psyche. Let alone the fact that we the public had no say in it. (As usual..)

I can't find any studies on these effects, just alot of speculation. I agree that it might be harmful, but I am not sold. I was wrong to say those dentists were stupid, they are just building business. They should also promote the eating of candy and not brushing teeth to get rich.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very true, and there is actually proof which I'm sure you know but the Nazi German's used it in concentration camp to keep the people they were holding "dumbed down" for a lack of better words.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

I can't find any studies on these effects, just alot of speculation. I agree that it might be harmful, but I am not sold. I was wrong to say those dentists were stupid, they are just building business. They should also promote the eating of candy and not brushing teeth to get rich.

I suggest you look further then. The Mainstream has been swindled into thinking water fluoridation is ethical for a very long time now. Studies have been done, conclusive evidence of harmful effects has been found and things are starting to get moving.

You can't really deny that water fluoridation is bad for you in the long run..
Its just science..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yes meditation is said to be used as a way to reverse or help the disfunctioning pineal gland. It makes sense as the concentration methods used sort of tap into the higher human abilities and may be overriding the covered pineal gland, in relation to actual physical changes occuring in the meditator. Its said the brain matter physically can grow from meditating and that certain body functions can be adjusted like the Monks who can manage their body temps ect..

reply to post by mileslong54

This is the sad part how this tech made into modern day society methods of care taking. Very sad especially if some are controlling humans this way!?!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Yes meditation is said to be used as a way to reverse or help the disfunctioning pineal gland. It makes sense as the concentration methods used sort of tap into the higher human abilities and may be overriding the covered pineal gland, in relation to actual physical changes occuring in the meditator. Its said the brain matter physically can grow from meditating and that certain body functions can be adjusted like the Monks who can manage their body temps ect..

This is the sad part how this tech made into modern day society methods of care taking. Very sad especially if some are controlling humans this way!?!

In a nutshell I see it like this: Most/all the effects drugs/poisons have on your brain are just your brains way of reacting in a certain way to these outside effects. You can still get your brain to act that way without the outside effect but you just need to find the channel to do it.

Meaning you could theoretically alter your own DNA through meditation given enough time for civilisation to evolve in that aspect.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Flouride is the by-product of nuclear and metal manufacturing, it may not be classified as posion but it will still kill you.

So is table salt.

Your body doesn't really give a gahootin' holler what the source of a compound is - it simply reacts to that compound in a way consistent with biochemistry.

Sodium Fluoride, the Fluoride that they add into the drinking water, is poison, actually.

Sodium Fluoride is not in use much in the U.S. as a water additive. It was used at one time - but has since fallen to more available compounds that are far more inert.

It is also used in the treatment of Osteoperosis, but the dosages are notoriously tricky.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Natural levels of fluoride in Texas in 1992

Every single one of them higher than the 1mg/l that most places that fluoridate water use.

The fact is that humans evolved drinking fluoride - it was in the water before there WERE humans!! And I see no change in Texans being loud and obnoxious from consuming their water for all teh years they did so until 1992.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Science has been manipulated before over smaller issues.
I know this in no way counteracts your argument but it is still a relevant point.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whewwww...!

Well, having worked with an environmental consulting firm for the past 11 years, I can honestly say I know a little something about groundwater/drinking water quality. Fluoride in it's purest form is a mineral, not a metal. There are many different compounds that are formed by flouride, just as there are many different compounds formed by hydrogen, carbon, etc.

The "toxic poisons" produced via industrial byproducts are a much more complex molecular structure. These are not the same compounds we're using in the drinking water supply. That would be like comparing chlorine in drinking water to chlorinated solvents.

Fluoridation of drinking water significantly increases the lifetime/strength of your teeth. Trust me, I just returned from Europe. Everyone over there over 40 looks like they have "meth mouth". If it caused health effects, there would be a clear distinction of "cancer clusters" around every major metropolitan city in America, as most rural communities have private groundwater wells that are not chlorinated.

If you really want to get scared, start looking into PCPs (personal consumer products). These include all the synthetic compounds the medical / industrial community makes for birth control pills, anti-psychotics, blood pressure medicine, fire retardants, plasticizers, etc. These have been slowly accumulating within our food chain over the last 30, 40, 50 years. Just recently, due to advances in laboratory equipment, we've been able to analyze water down to the part per trillion. Once the EPA started looking around, so to speak, it became obvious that these PCP compounds were in everything from our tap water to pristine streams in Alaska.

One of the main side effects of PCPs, even at the 1 ppt level, are their ability to become endocrine disruptors. In short, in amphibians, this accounts for a whole range of hormonal side effects, ranging from premature sexual maturity to a broad range of hormone-specifc cancers such as breast and thyroid cancers (sound familiar?). The EPA is in the middle of a massive study involving these contaminants. There are currently no known conventional water treatment systems that can remove PCPs.

Thatis what you should be worried about. These things are the next asbestos, and then some.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Science has been manipulated before over smaller issues.
I know this in no way counteracts your argument but it is still a relevant point.

So.. it's completely inconceivable that the 'research' indicating that there could be 'some health risk' to the consumption of fluoride - stirring up the reaction of millions as they flock to bottled water labeled to have no fluoride or purchase filtering systems to remove it - ... could not be manipulated?

Hell... were I these companies - I would be lobbying to put fluoride in all the water while making filters to remove it and selling bottled water that said it didn't.

(Not really - I wouldn't do such a thing - but I would keep an eye on how these companies interact with local governments).

The fact is that there are many "toxic" things out there.

Nightshade is one of them (and one of my frequently used examples.

"Aim... only dimwits eat nightshade. What the hell are you talking about?"

Solanaceae are the family of plants that Nightshade belongs to (also known as the Nightshade family... also known as the Potato family.)

Included in this family are:

Tomatoes
Potatoes
Eggplant
Peppers (both bell and numerous "hot" peppers)
etc.

All of these plants produce toxic alkaloids to some degree or another, and in various states of life and parts of their botany. Many in the know recommend that Tomatoes be avoided by those who suffer from headaches, since the alkaloids tend to only irritate the situation.

"Well, then I'll just avoid those foods, obviously."

It's possible to do that, yes. However - many of these have very powerful flavenoids - antioxidants that are beneficial to your body.

Further - many other foods offer no safe haven from similar types of food issues.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

At the end of the day, no-matter what misconceptions there might be we can establish the following.

-Sodium Fluoride at high enough levels will kill you almost instantaneously. This was why it was used in rat poison. That being said I am obviously not suggesting that there is anywhere near enough concentrate of sodium fluoride in the water supply to outright kill a person. BUT. As low as the levels may be, prolonged exposure to small amounts of sodium fluoride, such as it being in the water supply, can and will have negative health effects on humans and other life. This has been proven in lab tests on rats just to name a trial off the top of my head.

-Fluoride was already in toothpaste because fluoride was supposedly good for our oral health. Ok then, keep it in the toothpaste unless of course there is reason to believe it might be harming people. No, what we'll do instead is force our citizens to drink it and then bully the rest of the world into doing so without taking into considering the possible health ramifications.

-Either that or someone high up knew exactly what the ramifications would be and then perpetrated this massive fluoride hoax, got away with it for a while and now that it is really starting to come into the limelight we are sat here fighting with each other instead of actually doing anything about it. That is where part of the conspiracy is in it for me. But to be honest I could easily rant a books worth.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
@ Tech

Two questions for you.

1 - If you're living in England, why are you so concerned about the U.S.'s policy for drinking water standards

2 - And what nation is the U.S. "bullying" to use fluoride in their drinking water supply?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtrock78
@ Tech

Two questions for you.

1 - If you're living in England, why are you so concerned about the U.S.'s policy for drinking water standards

2 - And what nation is the U.S. "bullying" to use fluoride in their drinking water supply?

1 - Because it is a crime against humanity individually and as a whole.
- 10% of England has fluoridated water,
- I strongly believe no water should have mandatory water fluoridation. If there is naturally occurring fluoride then fine leave it in but don't add the sodium fluoride poison that many water treatment plants do. FACT.

2 - I don't have time to run around for links but I've done the research and off the top of my head I know that Ireland got bullied into passing mandatory water fluoridation laws. This is also the case in some other countries. The United States Government and whatever powers that be have had a habit of bullying and manipulating other weaker nations/powers into following a more 'Traditional mindset and methodology'. Basically a status quo in all aspects of society.

Its all part of the globalist agenda of totalitarian control mate you should check it out. When you hear me throw around phrases like 'Government' remember that I use those terms loosely considering the way the system is built. Personally I think things are going quite accordingly to plan for the NWO posse.. unfortunately..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So, in essence, it's a power grab by the NWO to exert mind control over people?

I think cable television does a much better job of that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join