It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Tea Partiers Own OWS hatred protest attendies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is the funniest stuff I seen so far.
This supposed peace protest spews nothing but hate in the short span of one hour.
Get some popcorn, the fun ensues.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Tinfoil, why don't you find something else to do besides this?

This is not productive and it isn't funny either.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I agree, that was funny. When OWS and union thugs couldn't put up a counter point of view they just devolved into swearing. So typical.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Don't you have anything better to do? Are you mad that your phony tea bag party has been over run with idiots and the majority of sane people want nothing to do with it. GO AWAY!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Tinfoil, why don't you find something else to do besides this?

This is not productive and it isn't funny either.

What's the matter afraid of the bare truth of what these people are really like out there?
Hahaha, there needs to be cameras on these clowns 24/7, this stuff is golden.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It would be so refreshing for both sides to try and find common ground. Both sides are owned. Rediculous! Division by design......We are so F*#%ed!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Provoking protesters into being angry is not funny. Those guys were ridiculous and full of themselves, just pranking, not serious at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't know what it is about the tea party, but they certainly know how to push buttons. I guess the answer lies with the fact that the truth hurts. Also, it does seem like a lot (not all) of the people that are against the tea party usually resort to derogatory remarks in the end, as seen on countless posts and comments (not just on ATS, but other pages as well. However, I think that there comes a time when the division has to stop somewhere and become united for a common goal, because a house divided against itself cannot stand.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm not afraid of anything. I'm tired of the immaturity I'm seeing here on ATS with posts like this that try to discredit people who are protesting for legitimate reasons. Grow up and stop trying to divide people. You're acting like a fool.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future" ~ Deepak Chopra

Anger, hatred, you vs. me, war, violence, fighting, etc, etc. This is all the same old ways. Let's try something new, eh? Something...productive, perhaps.

Love.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Sounds like someones little TP is loosing relevance. Funny thing...I can't differentiate the loonacy put forth by both sides...how sad overall. The TP calling out these protestors is ah, the pot calling the kettle black. Funny how when people are presented with videos of the TPer's WAY more out of control, they deny. But show a video of someone else saying THE SAME THING and wow, look how dumb they are. Look in a mirror.

CJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future" ~ Deepak Chopra Anger, hatred, you vs. me, war, violence, fighting, etc, etc. This is all the same old ways. Let's try something new, eh? Something...productive, perhaps. Love.

That's what I'm talking about. Thank you, eleven44.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The video isn't funny at all.

Looks like a bunch of douche-bag college kids trying to steal the spot light.

What's funny is how 2 different parties are at each other now. We're heading in the wrong direction.

What's next? civil war OWC vs TP while the TPTB sit n watch how we lost sight of the goal?
edit on 11-10-2011 by RandomThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The Tea Party is obsolete in my opinion. All I saw in this video were the same fake tactics GOPers always use to make a group they consider left to look bad. The three men were fake posers and there's no telling that the rest of them were acting as well.

FAKE !!!!

Not funny. But thanks for trying.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Don't you have anything better to do? Are you mad that your phony tea bag party has been over run with idiots and the majority of sane people want nothing to do with it. GO AWAY!!

Anything better to do?
That question needs to be asked to all these hateful people sleeping on the sidewalks in their own filth.
They are creating their own conditions to riot soon. Hate and self imposed deprivation will lead to no good.
But then, their bullhorned chant leading orchestrators are probably counting on that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Anytime we have bongos being used for a constant drum beat........we have a problem.......

Banging the bongos and chanting together will not change or bring down TPTB..........It will only increase Gov control.....which is what they want...........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

LOL, once again the hippie culture doesn't know what they are doing, but they are doing it at full steam ahead!
Thanks for posting this, I've been watching some of the live streaming in our own occupy camp locally and its filled with the same homeless crazies and drugged out hippies as seen in your clip.

I laughed while I watched the local occupy general assembly give out their morning announcements. I kid you not, one of their announcements was to be sure to only engage in sexual activities that are consensual while in the camp area! LOL

Anyway, thanks again for this little dose of reality and I hope all those who are hopping on the Occupy band wagon will wake up to the fact that these people are unwittingly being influenced by Unions, and the Dems.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Very nice!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

FYI hippie culture died out in the 60's.

Also ever thought that some of these homeless people are homeless due to the system being corrupt hence why they are there in the first place?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

I laughed while I watched the local occupy general assembly give out their morning announcements. I kid you not, one of their announcements was to be sure to only engage in sexual activities that are consensual while in the camp area! LOL

That is disturbing.
What does that mean exactly? Do your raping off camp? This is ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join