It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MPRI who are they?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Who are www.mpri.com... ? What is their link to the Pentagon? What is their link to organisations such as alquaeda and 911, if any?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Could you expand/expound upon this?

For one,

L-3 MPRI is a recognized global leader in education, training, development and staffing solutions. We work closely with our customers worldwide to provide programs and support services that make a difference.

Rely on us to deliver value in solving your new and long-standing challenges. Whether you need education and training for your people, logistics, sustainable development, security or staffing, we are ready to serve.
Our core capabilities

Education

* Military and law enforcement leader development and mentorships
* Law enforcement professional advisors
* Integrated multi-disciplinary solutions for stability operations
* Professional development programs for government agency leaders and U.S. Military
* Communications and media training and staffing

Training

* Law enforcement professional advisors
* Integrated, multi-disciplinary solutions for stability operations
* Professional development programs for Development sector leaders and U.S. Military
* Environment and climate change adaptation and mitigation
* Comprehensive military and law enforcement technical training solutions
* Interactive multimedia instruction
* Judgmental training
* Computer-based training
* Web-based training

Development

* Programs in natural resources, energy, agriculture and food security
* Environment and climate change
* Relief and reconstruction
* Governance and stabilization
* Development and management of comprehensive mission training programs and facilities
* Institutional capacity building

Staffing

Professional staff augmentation and support across the security spectrum to include:

* Strategic analysis
* Intelligence
* Law enforcement
* Military
* Media and communications training

So they offer formal training to countries in need of an educated force. The problem is that the terrorist cells out there don't want education, they want indoctrination, so I'm not so sure they'd hire something like L-3 MPRI.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Looks like a private defense contractor of some sort... reminds me of Xe Services and the like but MUCH bigger and specialized in providing "governing" solutions instead of pure military solutions.

The fact that they made 15 billion USD of revenue in 2010 and list the US DOD, DHS, the US Intelligence Community and NASA as their customers is kind of scary.

Never heard of them before

ETA:
Holy #! What ist this?!?

In Croatia, local forces, trained by MPRI, used what they learned to conduct one of the worst episodes of ''ethnic cleansing,'' an event that left more than 100,000 homeless and hundreds dead and resulted in war-crimes indictments. No employee of either firm has ever been charged in these incidents.
Source

More scary stuff: Privatizing combat, the new world order

More about MRSI: Military Professional Resources Inc.

I also found this video on YT about L-3: US company in Iraq accused of malpractice

And a pretty comprehensive CorpWatch Report on L-3/Titan (PDF) didn't read it myself yet.
edit on 11-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder why there is total media silence about MPRI if they are that big and have their hands in so many cookie jars

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

This kind of business thrives best in the dark... or do you think US Citizens would like the idea that their tax money is spend to hire lawless mercenaries who torture and are related with genocide all over the world?

I looked more into this stuff and this beast of a private defense contractor is pretty much the new IMC Incorporated.

This is NWO 2.0

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Actually it just shows that as a power entity America is not better or worse than similiar constructs in the past or present.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here is more information about MPRI. Its only mentioned halfway through, but its an interesting read concerning the ties of the pentagon to MPRI and through them to alquaeda. You should read it all the way through. Its not that much text.

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 12-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I read your link but couldn't find any mentioning of MPRI in it... this is about the UCK-BND/CIA ties back in 2004.
Nonetheless, a good reminder of that scandal and Peter Strucks agenda in Kosovo...

Do you have any more information about KFor-BND-MPRI ties? Would be much appreciated

edit on 13-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Macedonia August 2001: Central to an Understanding of 9/11 The reference in the report to Macedonia is crucial to an understanding of 9/11 and the war on terrorism, because it confirms that US military advisers had integrated a terrorist paramilitary organization linked to Al Qaeda, barely a few weeks before 9/11. Moreover, it also confirms that US paratroopers were sent in to save the Al Qaeda sponsored fighters and their US military advisers. "Samedin Xhezairi, also known as Commander Hoxha, joined the Kosovo Liberation Army when armed conflict in Kosovo began, fighting in three operation zones. He was a fighter in Chechnya, trained in Afghanistan and acted as the commander of the Mujahideen 112th Brigade operating in the summer of 2001 in the region of Tetovo [Macedonia]. In August of the same year 80 members of the 3/502 battalion of U.S. paratroopers evacuated him from Aracinovo [Macedonia], together with his Albanian extremists and 17 instructors of the U.S. private military company MPRI which was training the Albanian paramilitary formations." In other words, the US military was collaborating with Al Qaeda, which according to the Bush administration was involved in the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon. Yet, the US military was working hand in glove with "enemy number one" barely a few weeks before 9/11, and we are led to believe that the Bush administration is committed to waging a battle against Al Qaeda.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thanks I must have missed that

I just read that both Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar fought for the bosnian Mujahideen.
Those Mujahideen fought for the UCK in Kosovo with the help of MPRI (working as a Subcontractor for the Pentagon).
There is a direct link between 9/11 and the former bosnian Mujahideen, supported by MPRI.
edit on 13-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Another member of the club of the "they"

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Is there any reason to think MPRI was NOT involved in the execution of the 911 false flag operation?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All this is no proof for a false flag operation.
Its safe to say though, that the Mujahideen who allegedly flew planes into the WTC, were trained and supported by MPRI for the CIA prior to 9/11.
So yes, MPRI and the CIA are definetely invovled in 9/11 in some way... but thats nothing new to me

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am the chief engineer for one of their maritime simulator facilities, although a contractor, not a member of their organization. What do you want to know? They are a products and services business just like other such fortune 500 companies. As a matter of fact, I'm having a meeting with one of their engineers tomorrow morning regarding an upcoming upgrade. L3-MPRI walks on eggshells to not upset any current or potential future customers in hopes of keeping a robust backlog well into the future.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

As a German Citizen and former serviceman, I would like to know more about the KFor-BND-UCK ties of MPRI back in the Kosovo Conflict, but I doubt a contractor knows anything about it, considering how huge and compartmentalized L-3 MPRI is.

If MPRI is so concerned about their image, I would like to hear their PR-response to the allegations of violations of human rights, risen in this Report on L-3/Titan in Iraq.

If I was a US Citizen, I would ask them where their loyalty lies and why the hell they were supporting the bosnian Mujahideen and the UCK (KLA), who were already considered a Terrorist Organisation at that time.

To be honest, I don't think its a smart move to ask any questions about this at all, if you want to keep your job at MPRI.

I would prefer to see them answering to an independent, official investigation.
Given the fact that the US, UK and German Governments are highly involved in all this stuff, I don't know how this can be done with enough authority.
edit on 14-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
And yet blackwater was all over the news. MPRI, not so much. If MPRI was the handler of Alquaeda and not Bin Laden, what does it mean?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I don't know
Maybe that some other guys need to get shot in the face and burried at sea?

Just kidding ofc...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So is there any reason to think MPRI was not the handler of alquaeda? The balkan was in the 90s. Did they go "rouge" or were they under their control, untill they boarded the doomed flights?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

We don't know... I guess both is possible, since MPRI had the means, the contacts and a strong motive to carry out a false flag operation that would lead to the war on terror.
Its also possible that Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar etc. just went rogue on MPRI / CIA and turned against their old masters.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

I just dont see how an attack that does no good to them would be "turning against their old masters". They had no motive to attack America, unless you buy the "their hate our freedoms" line and by passing the patriot and victory acts, it became kinda obvious who is the one who hates the freedoms of American citizens.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join