It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country will America go to war with next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
America has went to war with many countries and usually wins but sometimes America has some trouble and needs help. America has many problems with other countries. There is many countries who do not like America and many countries who do. Who do you think America will go to war with next? Could it be North Korea, Cuba, Iran, or what country do you think?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My money is on Pakistan.
I could see a possible allied assault from the US & India. America would attack with special forces from the northwest, and send in teams to secure nuclear facilities. Then as soon as the facilities are accounted for India will push an assault along the Eastern border.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
With itself. It's building up to it it seems.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't know who they will go to war with next, but I think it should be either Mexico or Canada, since the logistics are much more simpler than going on the other side of the globe. The wars are profitable too to few people, and this way, more people can get their hands in the pot.

link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Very good thinking. A star for you. You may possibly be right. America may also go to war with more then one country at a time.

link   
I agree with ITSELF.
what also is your interpretation/definition of 'war'?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
America has went to war with many countries...

Depends on how you define it.
Its very rare to actually openly decalre war on a country nowdays. If my understanding is correct, the USA is not actually at war with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and a whole bunch of others where the troops are at.

Edit - from wikipedia...

The last time Congress passed a bill with the title "Declaration of War" was in 1942, when the U.S. declared war on Romania.
Since then, the U.S. has used the term "authorization to use military force" as in the case against Iraq in 2003.

So there's two answers.
1. America will not "got to war" with anyone, next.
2. American troops will go to war with the country whos leader is currently being demonised in press releases.
Yeah, its actually the same answer.
Syria.(Israel's enemy)

edit on 8-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i was thinking the entire middle east..
one country probably isnt enough for them anymore..like a junkie fiending for a high they are only going to get more tollerant to the killings and need more and more to feed their hatred

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

The United states even in its weakest condition possible could take down any small or medium country, however i do not believe the United States will ever go to war with Canada. I think Canada has even been trying to get rid of their military defenses. Mexico could be a possibility because of all the border crossings and drugs. America has a lot of secret weapons that most other countries do not know about. If America had the atomic bomb in ww2 then just imagine what they have now. America probably has a weapon so powerful they could deploy it and literally remove an entire country off the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Last time you tried to go to war with us, we kicked you butt. Don't under estimate the power of Canadians. We will go 1812 on you all over again.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
America may seem to be weak but it is in fact far from it. It Takes a lot befor America will actually go to war with someone. Another country would have to attck America and kill millions and millions of people. America may take a while to respond to it but when the sleeping giant finally wakes up and drinks his coffee and kills 10 times as many people in the country that attacked America in the first place and then kills the leader of the country and then leaves and has a big laugh at them as the country is embarassed and in shame. It is then America claims its power once again and rebuilds the country it destroyed and makes that country their friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i think the next country might be china

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

No probably not China. China makes way too much money off of America and it one of Americas huge trading partners. China is also becoming less communist every day so who knows. China may actually be an allie to America. The population in china is very huge and if China becomes an allie no country on earth would be able to defeat America and from the way it looks that could be what is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It might not be next, but with all it's oil, water, uranium, land, wealth, etc, etc, etc, next door-it's a no brainer that they will eventually discover evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Canada.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Canada is not a real threat to America. If the United States did find weapons of mass destruction they probably would not really care and if they did care they would not say too much. I do know America now has super weapons and they will use them if they can not get their way.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What i do not understand is why the other countries hate America when America was the only country to stand up for the countries that now hate America. America has rebuilt other countries, gave food to other countries, better education and many other things but now when America needs help no one wants to help except Great britain or France and they are undergoing their own economic problems.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Last time you tried to go to war with us, we kicked you butt. Don't under estimate the power of Canadians. We will go 1812 on you all over again.
I've heard that there have been a few improvements up there, over the past few years.

Are these outdated now?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I will go with Syria as a 1st attack (but 2nd desired target) which may (they hope) bring in Iran, as their primary target.
They don't want to go for Iran directly, so, if they can get Iran started...

This is why,
when Obama's shoe size is probably suppressed for National Security reasons...
They go and tell the world that the drones have a 'virus'.

They have made their excuses public first,
Now they are free to drone strike anything, anyone, anywhere
and they can now blame anyone they like for doing it.

Maybe drop a few drone strikes on U.S cities?
Then blame it on the next resource that want to take control over.

Maybe if they made an excuse about poor airline security, and uber elite terrorists before 9/11,
the Govt may have reduced the amount of non-believers of the 'official story' and wouldn't be getting so much truther pressure 10 years on?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

..........America when America was the only country to stand up for the countries that now hate America. America has rebuilt other countries, gave food to other countries, better education and many other things.....

Maybe that would fall into a similar category as,
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Also, wasn't some of that rebuilding done, because we were the reason it needed to be rebuilt?
If you break it, you gotta pay for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by dainoyfb

Canada is not a real threat to America. If the United States did find weapons of mass destruction they probably would not really care and if they did care they would not say too much. I do know America now has super weapons and they will use them if they can not get their way.

Wow, you realllllly missed that point. I'll spell it out. The US sees something they want, labels the country a threat (often by declaring evidence of weapons of mass destruction) then occupies it through military force, taking control of it's resources while private contractors lap up the tax dollars. I expect Canada is on the bucket list.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join