It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titanium treasure found on Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Phage

What's the 'American Academy of Dissident Scientists'?

I honestly couldn't tell you phage.... but I found the information he talked about intriguing, and considering it mentioned mining being done on the moon for awhile now..I thought I'd throw it into the thread.

This guy seems to be well educated.

edit on 7-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

May be the case but to me he sounds 'Out There'.

Terziski alleges that the Illuminati has been involved in top secret 'space R&D' [Research & Development] since the turn of the century,(1900?) and that the Nazi's, the American Eastern Establishment, and the KGB has been involved as well. In other words, the lower classes of all these nations were themselves largely unfamiliar with such top secret research, although the 'Illuminists' working in the highest levels of internationalism were and are intricately involved.

Although it may sound rather incredible, Terziski alleges that he possesses confirming information such as the "...first video expose of Nazi UFOs. German/Japanese saucer landings on the moon and Mars in 1944-46, Marconi group's landing on Mars in 1956... video footage of Nazi interplanetary dreadnoughts and of secret Soviet-American saucer landing on Mars."

Although many of the 'Greys' have been described as being of neo-saurioid configuration, other 'Greys' pose a different mystery as to their origin and seem to be more of a bio-synthetic or 'manufactured' configuration. Vladimir Terziski suggests that some of these greys may be "...a product of the US government's biogenetic cyborg R&D program."

Paren added by me this looks to be an old page. Dissident indeed!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So I entered a search at Dogpile; 'US government's biogenetic cyborg R&D program'.

The first 10 hits are exclusively 'Vladimir Terziski'.

What does that suggest to you?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
So I entered a search at Dogpile; 'US government's biogenetic cyborg R&D program'.

The first 10 hits are exclusively 'Vladimir Terziski'.

What does that suggest to you?

It suggests that there is a great chance that there are those out there who wish to keep this information private, and go to great lengths to make someone appear foolish, when they in fact do have some truth and correct information .

...such as this man who has studied the subject for many years.

edit on 8-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Although it may sound rather incredible, Terziski alleges that he possesses confirming information such as the "...first video expose of Nazi UFOs. German/Japanese saucer landings on the moon and Mars in 1944-46.

If Japan and Germany had this technology why then was it not used in WW II? They both lost that war. Did they think it was more important to joy ride to the moon and Mars than focus their technology on the task at hand they initiated? Like winning their war first?

June 5th, 1993 Vladimir Terziski Interview

You are on some kind of ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join