It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor and Judas ron paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

The constitution stopped holding water when the South began the Civil War, which is why Virginia seceded in the first place and the rest of the South broke away. Unbeknownst to people nowadays, the Civil War is now taught as a war over the issue of slavery, which is just a half truth. In full enlightenment of the truth it was a war over the states' rights to govern themselves versus a "Big Government" of the style that is now being fielded on our own soil that has become tyrannical, our very own Federal Government. All those Yanks that fought for the Union were duped into believing they were fighting for freedom when they were actually fighting for the rights of the bankers to enslave them.

In regards to the OP, this is the form of government your ancestors wanted in the North. You wanted it, you got it, and now 160 years later people want to whine about being enslaved at OWS rallies by the corporate fatcats that buy washington's votes. Ron Paul is right 100%. First we start targetting americans over seas, and soon we will be targetting americans on our soil. Granted that al-Awlaki Yucky Duck was a legitimate threat.

Yup, Spot on.

At least some of us get it...

How in the hell has this thread been flagged 4 times???
edit on 6/10/2011 by Lono1 because: Flag question added

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Either OP is a terribly obvious troll or he is brilliant at sarcasm...
I can't tell which

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
this thread is so ridiculous it should either be closed or put in some sort of hall of fame for all to see and laugh

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Not sure what you are trying to say. Funny to capitalize two words in your title and then leave Ron Paul's name lower case. Traitor and Judas are pretty much synonymous and so using both in your title is superfluous.

Lot's of waste and priorities askew....What are you complaining about and with this kind of a record, why should I care?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Please use whatever the KING of Slavery via government entitlements gave you from his stash and buy yourself a ding dong.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Your mind set on this thread reminds me of a couple of sayings......."5 bottles short of a six pack" and..."50 watts per channel baby!"

Ron Paul is not a traitor....since Awlaki was a United States citizen....he wanted him brought back to the United States....to be brought up on charges and stand trial. I personally would have liked to have heard what all concerned had to say...if there had been a trial.

Again...Ron Paul is not a traitor.

edit on 7-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Everyone do HAVE a right to their own individual opinions and freedom to speak out, even if others disagree with whatever that was spoken. Let us NOT forget while fighting for constitutional rights, we ourselves VIOLATE other rights within the same sacred book.

Discuss the message, not thrash the speaker.

More so when one is talking about Jihadism - the declaration of war upon mankind. We will never know whom may be the one talking here. It could be the terrorists themselves, or someone who hates the president and would kill whatever he had done, or paid shills seizing the presumed grey areas to sow strife,

or worse, someone who had lost their loved ones due to jihadism by the animals whom hide within constitutional laws while continued killing innocents around the world.

Even though it had been 10 yrs since 911, the wounds are still raw and fresh, more so ones whom suffered in many emotional ways in various duties in the fight against terrorism as combatant or innocent civilian.

In ATS, we engage people, but NEVER to push anyone to the edge. No matter our differences, we are still only fellow human brothers and sisters, with common aims and grounds that we all share for the progress and evolution of mankind, if not for ourselves and loved ones...
edit on 7-10-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I remember one day when I was observing the ant, it was funny and educational to see the ant work, play and communicate with each other. I looked at the worker ants and observed them moving eggs, caring small rocks and using leaves to build there strong hold. I then turned my attention to the bodyguard ants; they would just stay in one strategic place and watch the workers work and would kill any insect that came close to the workers. I looked at a program in which they studied the ant that goes out and finds the food. Now this ant was a special but deadly ant to the hive, this ant would go out and find food, and when the ant found food, it would leave a sent trail that the other ants would follow back to the food.

Scientist did an experiment with the scent trail on a colony of ants, and they put the scent trail in a giant circle to see what the ants would do if the scent was formed in a complete circle.

The colony of ants found the scent and they walked around in that same circle for 2 weeks until they died of starvation, never having the common sense or will to understand that they was going around in circles, never having the option to stop or call the search for food off, because that’s what not having free will means.

Humans remind me of the ant in so many ways, you put a scent out in the world, and they will follow with out having the freewill to let go because they have been programmed to listen and obey to what ever someone says or tells them to do.

I’m sorry that I am not programmed…I just use the free will that was given to me and I covet what I see, not what I am programmed to see.

I feel sorry for the humans of this earth, that follow the ‘scents of people’ that understand that people with the IQ of an ant will listen and do what is told till death do there program apart.

It saddens me that people in high places use this method of deception and mind control always at election time, because they understand that the low IQ humans who have been programmed will listen and obey because they understand this method as being flawless.

i would like to apologize to the ats.

1. Because idont have the IQ of an ant.
2. Because im not shepple materiel.
3.Because im not a puppet.
4.because im not progammed
5.And because i use my free will.

Im apologizing for the simple fact that this ats is one of the stangest forums i have ever incountered ,i have never, and would of never thought that it was so many programmed people bunched up into one...and it saddens me.

please close this thread due to saddness for my fellow humans...THE END

Some one said that im a troll becasue i dindt answer the questions i was givin to answer,maybe if they asked a question before they called me names,then mayby a good debate would of took place.

Now i see what people mean about the ats posters.and there mentality over here..now i see.

edit on 7-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join