It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor and Judas ron paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
ron paul committed treason by questioning our great Commander @chief 'Barack Hussein Obama II '
Our great Messiah and king to the highest level of disrespect, as well as the real American people that love nothing better then to sleep good at night knowing our country is safe, and that is what this great administration has done since day one.

ron whatever his name is came out in public and told America that he cares and loves the jihads ways and culture of terrorist, and that he couldn’t sleep knowing that another attack wouldn’t happen because his friend was killed by a drone.

I think that ron paul should have a hearing and a fair trial but should be executed for treason at the highest level possible for having compassion for a person who would love nothing more then to see the destruction of this great Democratic Nation run by OUR great DEMOCRATIC king Barack Hussein Obama II .

Treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petty treason. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

The constitution and laws holds no water when it comes to the American people’s safety and terrorism.

Anwar al-Awlaki (also spelled Aulaqi; Arabic: أنور العولقي‎ Anwar al-‘Awlaqī; April 22, 1971 – September 30, 2011) was a Yemeni-American[9] imam who was an engineer and educator by training.[10][11] According to U.S. federal government officials,[who?] he was a senior talent recruiter and motivator who was involved with planning operations for the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda.[2][7][12][13][14][15] His sermons are alleged to have helped motivate at least three attacks inside the United States,[16] and was the first U.S. citizen to be added to a list of persons approved for targeted killing by the Central Intelligence Agency.[17][18][19] With a blog, a Facebook page, and many YouTube videos, he had been described as the "bin Laden of the Internet".[20][21] U.S. President Barack Obama alleged that Awlaki was "the leader of external operations for Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula".[22]

Officially, by law and by the constitution of the United Democratic States of America ,ron paul is now officially a traitor towards his fellow Americans…I will be on TV tomorrow to hold a press conference DEMANDING that he be held without bond .
edit on 6-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
glad i am in good company then

i have been questioning the treasonous actions of the current potus for 3 years.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If that's treason, put me on the chopping block right behind Ron Paul. I'd gladly mix my blood with his in defense of the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

But I'm guessing you are clearly being sarcastic, right?

Please tell me I am right!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Haha awesome pic!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There is a reason they call it a "spring".

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I think that ron paul should have a hearing and a fair trial but should be executed for treason at the highest level possible

Obviously sarcasm, because the OP slipped up and said he deserved a trial!
No self-righteous Obama fan would admit that citizens accused of high crimes deserves a trial.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I can't believe 2 people have starred this heap of nonsense. Even putting Ron Paul aside..."Commander @chief 'Barack Hussein Obama II Our great Messiah and king "

Are you people serious??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have flagged this, Just so I can unflag it.

Im seriously hoping OP is being sarcastic, I mean...are people really this dumb?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

Nice job OP, very clever satire.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

No, I think this one is serious. They have been trolling this other thread with the same kinda delusional nonsense. here's the latest page in that thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not so obvious. I think we have a real wack-job on our hands.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I have no idea what Bill Maher has to do with anything. He is a comedian and not a funny one at that. Personally I think he is the most disgusting thing on television. I quit watching him a few yearas ago when he came out looking and sounding intoxicated and went on a tirade about christians. I am anything but a religious person but it made me want to throw up. Ron Paul is simply pointing out that the US has government gone wild. Openly klling US citizens with out any type of legal warrants to actually explain the crime accused of. Fast and Furious which is an open criminal act involving deliberately arming criminals in another country's jurisdiction. Then violating the Ferderal Laws in regards to illegal drugs being openly brought into the US and sold by the very people that are in charge of enforcing US law. How the US governement became the Largest RICO criminals on the planet but also the most open.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

For a brief moment there, I thought this thread was going to be serious. Needless to say, I was about to explode.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He is talking about consequence, his use of the word 'explicit' is well, explicit. The reality as RP says is that assasination is nothing new, even though illegal. The fact that here someone who was US was taken out in another country, is not really the issue, it is an act of administrative whim, and which is above the law. He is saying in effect, how far down the line do you want to go with this explicitness. The renditions were illegal as well, notwithstanding the probable reality that sovereign country governments in some cases were fully aware of what was going on. The big trouble is that 'terrorism' is seen as a coercive force in many countries, whereas 'state terrorism' is an equally coercive force in a particular country. So what you have here is 'state terrorism' acting against international 'terrorism' nothing more and nothing less. Of course it's those in between that get hurt too, do you care?
edit on 6-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Herpes! Is you again!

You say this:

Now the question that needs answering is what the hell do YOU have to do with the president or the government as a whole for that matter? I think with my heart and im always on the side of humans as a whole...not some pin and paper with a bunch of silly writing and stupid laws that some one made up a 1,000 years ago.

'The constitution' the 5th amendment' What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn’t dare be programmed, or be a puppet to some written down laws, lmaf...especially when it comes to the safety of MYYYY FELLOW AMERICANS, NOT YOURS, BUT MY FELLOW AMERICAS.

WE TRUE BLOODED Americans already can see who is with the USA and who is not with us...as clearly stated from all the disloyal puppeteers that display there unconditional love for a man who would love to see more americans die.

'THE END' 'IM DONE'
I think homeland security needs a phone call.

I do not need security from you Herpes, I can take care of myself.

"Silly writing and stupid laws" on the constitution? This is the same constitution that Obama SWORE to protect!

Once again my friend...

"Funny thing Hermes, I think that your fairly new account is one of those sock puppet accounts from the government OR you are just a government employee who is in LOVE with the big O.

Going through all of your past posts it is clear that you call anyone racists or race bait anything that has to do with the president.

But this one post sticks out like a sore thumb:

He deserved to die, he deserved to be assassinated, and our president gave the order. ‘Either you are with Obama and me or against us‘, you decide.

Now the question that needs answering is what the hell do YOU have to do with the president or the government as a whole for that matter? "

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What is it with Bill Maher? Ron has been on the program twice, and Maher acted as if he loves him. Maher and Ben Affleck, while sitting across from Ron, both said how much sense Ron makes, and that the country needs a leader like him.

Then, he does a complete 180 when Ron isn't there. Lovely.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Really?

FInd those videos! I would love to see that!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Treason. Is that what yous Americans call standing up for what is right. For years now the American goverment has caused more chaos to many countries than any terrorist has. This guy Ron Paul sounds a really good guy, I've watched a couple of his videos on youtube. In my opinion he is what America needs right now (someone who will stand by the constitution) , not another war hungry president that looks for justification for killing people and stealing their resources. If anybody should be charged with treason it should be past and present presidents for the amount of injustice they have done to the american people and the rest of the world !

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by MysticPearl

Really?

FInd those videos! I would love to see that!!!

Here's a recent one. 3 months ago. Complete hypocrite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join