It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Phenomenon Is Real! - You Want The Truth, You Can't Handle The Truth! - video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is actually a nice little video, puts together a pretty solid little summary of the issue and the reality of it. Definitely worth a watch. Don't be put off by Dr Greer making an appearance as what he says does ring pretty true, even if he did claim a butterfly was a light being or whatever...

Check it out:

Definitely some things to take into consideration when approaching this issue.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
For the people who can't watch the video... it is a mixmash of the least credible people from the Disclosure project, talking about UFOs and government coverups....

The best part is where we are asked to believe that the govenment/secret leaders hides free energy and antigravity technology so pharmaceutical companies and energy companies can keep making money!

No one tried to rationalize this poppycock? If you have unlimited energy, you have unlimited money... If your goal is to have the most money possible, why keep earning it through these inefficient means when you have a solution hidden!

Great Video

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

ahaha I thought it was good, personally.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

so what your telling us is those companies are definitely not doing this already? and how do you know that? did you expect them to announce it to the world if they had an unlimited source? or dont you think they would use it all the while pretending like they were not?

common sense much?

dont forget supply + demand = price

an infinite supply of money would dwarf demand and thus prices would go crap.

so in order for money to actually still be money there must never be an infinite supply or at least those who may find the infinite supply must keep it hidden or else their money will no longer actually be 'money'

boncho your logic says that 'if the corporations are not telling you unlimited energy exists then they must be telling the truth and it must not exist, because after all if it did they'd surely tell us, you can trust them'

thats some nice logic you have there

edit on 10/5/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
No one tried to rationalize this poppycock? If you have unlimited energy, you have unlimited money... If your goal is to have the most money possible, why keep earning it through these inefficient means when you have a solution hidden!

Because the objective has nothing to do with money or energy, but cultivation of consciousness. The process is hyper-charged through deprivation and competition.

Namaste!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Did this thread FAIL already .......Wow that was quick I like dr greer personally. But my wife thinks they are just paid disinfo agents him and his team.... Op sorry your thread died p.m. me if you want to talk aliens and stephen greer stuff its interesting to me
and my son thinks squirrels are also light beings last week he said he saw a squirrel that looked like the baby jesus I thought he was lying and then while eating supper there he was the Jesus squirrel sitting right there in our window. I started to cry it was truly amazing so anyways I also think butterflies could be aliens too just look at the way they fly around and metamorphisize from coccoon to well you know BAM its like a miricle or something !!!
edit on 5-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

i agree with that deprivation and competition is more the goal then profit is,

just look how many business's exist with a sole profit of having debt over their customers, debt is their money. though they literally havnt got any money itself they have overwhelming amounts of debt placed on their customers and just that makes them rich. in fact it makes them to big to fail

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If humans have been dumb down? UFF!! YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!

BEWARE OF FALSE CLAIMS, BEWARE OF THE NEPHILIM.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
Did this thread FAIL already .......Wow that was quick I like dr greer personally. But my wife thinks they are just paid disinfo agents him and his team.... Op sorry your thread died p.m. me if you want to talk aliens and stephen greer stuff its interesting to me
and my son thinks squirrels are also light beings last week he said he saw a squirrel that looked like the baby jesus I thought he was lying and then while eating supper there he was the Jesus squirrel sitting right there in our window. I started to cry it was truly amazing so anyways I also think butterflies could be aliens too just look at the way they fly around and metamorphisize from coccoon to well you know BAM its like a miricle or something !!!

THAT....was pretty funny! LOL! The sad thing about people who are trying to find real answers about UFO's and E.T....is that every two seconds...there is some crackpot claiming to be an Alien-Human Hybrid with a Green StrarTrekien girlfriend.

This type of obvious stupididty....is what certain...associates...and some good friends of mine LOVE! What better way to keep under wraps a secret than by the public doing the job for you. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

THAT....was pretty funny! LOL! The sad thing about people who are trying to find real answers about UFO's and E.T....is that every two seconds...there is some crackpot claiming to be an Alien-Human Hybrid with a Green StrarTrekien girlfriend.

This type of obvious stupididty....is what certain...associates...and some good friends of mine LOVE! What better way to keep under wraps a secret than by the public doing the job for you. Split Infinity

Right on Brother I agree 100%

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you have unlimited energy then ultimately the energy is FREE and you can't make money out of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Unlike some others, I do not lack the capability to approach this with a competely open mind... Well, they say that angels and deities can take the form of an animal, so who knows if there may be some truth to this. Other than that, thanks for sharing. Apparently you are LOVED by others out there, too
Good for you, friend. Stay gold.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Here is the full documentery this was taken from for anyone interested.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
reply to post by boncho

If you have unlimited energy then ultimately the energy is FREE and you can't make money out of it.

Is water unlimited? It is in a sense it is (By consumption/production standards). There is water everywhere... Why is water $1.29 for 500ml at the corner store? Sorry, but "Free Energy" would require construction, maintenance, operation costs... Therefore not making it free by any means.

Name one resource in the world that is free....

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was going to say the air that we breathe, but not even that is free. I am sure that it is covered by some sort of tax somewhere.

On another note. I found the first part of the video quite interesting, especially the reference to triangle and pythagorean theory. It is and always has been the cornerstone of esoteric knowledge, even Religion. The Holy Trinity for example. The triange is the first perfect shape in geometry, reveered by ancients, Egyptians, Greeks, Chritains, Pagans and so on. It is also one of the most important symbols in Masonry.

The triangle, and more further on the Pyramid has a profound meaning both in our history and beliefs.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

so what your telling us is those companies are definitely not doing this already? and how do you know that? did you expect them to announce it to the world if they had an unlimited source? or dont you think they would use it all the while pretending like they were not?

common sense much?

So your common sense dictates that because there are a group of individuals out there charging money for meetings, dvd's, conferences, etc... and they say there is free energy hidden by the government/economic powers, that equals that aliens are being covered up by the same government/economic powers.....

dont forget supply + demand = price

You have never heard of subsidies and regulations? Price is manipulated. Supply and demand does not determine anything anymore because we do not have a free market.

an infinite supply of money would dwarf demand and thus prices would go crap.

You are thinking very firmly inside the box. Infinite supply of "money" is different than an infinite supply of resources/product (Given that fiat money is not an accurate representation of resources or gross product). Right now the production, distribution of resources is highly inefficient. If the "powers" had all the things these people claim, it would be more efficient, thereby increasing the realized gains (tangible good/services/etc) that money represents.

so in order for money to actually still be money there must never be an infinite supply or at least those who may find the infinite supply must keep it hidden or else their money will no longer actually be 'money'

Uh... No. Increasing resource production, goods and services production.... that would not get rid of money. It would make it more valuable.

boncho your logic says that 'if the corporations are not telling you unlimited energy exists then they must be telling the truth and it must not exist, because after all if it did they'd surely tell us, you can trust them'

Your logic is telling us that aliens must be real and everyone with money is in on it, because Dr. Greer said so and you don't like corporations...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

The only statement I thought looked truthful in the video is when Greer said that he asked Bill Clinton to release information on aliens and the reply was "He doesn't want to end up like JFK" (Or something to that effect.)

Why do I think that actually happened...?

Because people have a sense of humor. I could see Bill or someone from his camp saying that...as a joke

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ah, but was he really joking? It is such a web of lies, I do not think we will ever know the truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

wow, put words in mouths much? im not saying any of that at all,

what im saying is you have only sided with the logic of it must not exist because they wouldnt or couldnt keep it hidden from us,

and you are trying to make my post seem like very far out specific logic, its not, the simple fact of what im saying is, those who can profit from hiding something, will hide it, you think not,

whatever, i see your tactics, make outlandish claims and associate them with your targeted poster, have fun with that,
edit on 10/6/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The possiblities go both ways boys.....ever hear of the pogue carbuerator?
A guy was getting 30 -50 miles per gallon from his fifties car when i was a kid.
He went to my sunday school. i saw the engine running too.
He drove the car everywhere.
This was back when gas was 35 cents a gallon.......guy had vision i tell you......
Lots of better designs get bought and stashed away by big business.
Perhaps later on they bring them out, but not till they need to.
I thought this was common knowledge.
Lets stop using the forum to sharpen the spears of our rhetoric for petes sake, and lets try to get into better information sharing through mutual respect.
Perhaps Dr Greer has succumbed to the same disease many people get when they find themselves in the spotlight and like it too much.
Most humans are susceptable to it .
Jim penniston comes to mind here....with his binary code he talks about.( he got it from the Bentwaters UFO)
Also that swiss fellow who took all the photos.
The chorus of witnesses, behind Dr Greer,however, is another kettle of fish.
Wlfred De Brouer is a supremely credible person.The rest of the witnesses certainly have some shocking things to reveal.
These are the point of the whole effort, NOT greer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join