It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
FFS I give up. You guys can have it.
Prayers for baby Lisa and all of you as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've got to say that based on the Police and FBI actions in the last week, they at least don't expect to find Lisa alive in my opinion. In my opinion the house was searched for remains, not for leads to finding Lise. They are actively attempting to make a case against Debrah in my opinion.

From my perspective that presumption of baby Lisa death has come way to quick.... It tains their actions. Everyday that they fail to find Lisa makes it a little less likely they will find her alive.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
FFS I give up. You guys can have it.
Prayers for baby Lisa and all of you as well.

Listen.. why don't you just grow up and admit you overlooked some posts that were very mean and did talk about hooking her up to an electric chair...instead of throwing your hands up, and blaming us for what you said and implied.

Be accountable for what you need to be accountable for.. instead of making it seem like we are the impossible ones..

Thank you for your prayers.. we ALL need them at some point.. so hopefully you were sincere about it.

Take care..

As for us "having it".. trust me its not like we 'want it"..

It just has been difficult to try and throw some "balance" into this thread, though many have tried , and some have done a great job of logically looking at all aspects.

I think we all want the truth to come out...and hopefully with a lot less of the "mud flinging" at suspected individuals, as well as each other.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I live in a town close to Kansas city, so I was one of the first to hear of the amber alert of the girl. From what I remember, the mother became intoxicated after putting the baby to rest at 6:30 p.m. Later the father came home and then the amber alert came out. I however saw the amber alert at roughly 1100p.m. and a few days later the story went national. Perhaps the mother called this in sooner.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
ATTENTION MODS,

Please clean up this thread. There is too much bickering going on between a few ATS members on the last few pages to cause me to want to return to find out more information about the disapearance of baby Lisa.

TO THOSE UNHAPPY WITH THE WORDS OF OTHERS,

Take it out back. What is the point of fighting over a few words when we could be contributing to what this thread was intended for.

PER THE ACTUAL THREAD,

Fox, The Today Show or some other media source probally had Debbie's makeover done so she looks a little more like you and me.

Love you All.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Fox, The Today Show or some other media source probally had Debbie's makeover done so she looks a little more like you and me.

Sadly the makeover mostly make her look like a mother who is more interested in her own appearances than making any real effort to find Lisa. Or even assisting LE in their search and investigation.

I also agree that this thread needs to ble cleaned up by the mods. It seems there is a troll or two here who are more interested in off topic bickering than discussing the disappearance of a little baby girl named Lisa.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

A frantic search is underway for an infant reportedly abducted from her crib in a Kansas City, Mo., home late Monday night.

Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin was last seen by her mother, who laid her down to sleep at 10:30 p.m. The child was discovered missing by her father at 4 a.m. when he returned home from work. The parents immediately called police.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It was not until after the police had search Lisa Irwin home that the amber alert was issued.....

Irwin said he came home from his overnight shift around 4 a.m. Tuesday. He noticed a first-floor window open in the front of the house. After checking on his sons, 6 and 8, he went to the bedroom of his daughter, Lisa, and noticed her missing. Bradley said she ran through the house screaming for her daughter but there was no answer.

www.kctv5.com...

edit on 26-10-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

the issue with the cadaver dog and search in the woods. From that I considered they had had a major breakthrough and that fizzed out. Now there is a mystery man in a video...

just seems odd that the police would be giving out major leads?

perhaps your right though, police need the media. And aside from that the more media coverage the better.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Missing Baby Lisa: Police 'Need' Separate Interviews with Parents
abcnews.go.com...

Tacopina insists the parents are cooperating. But they will not be interviewed separately. Wow, obvious or what?

Investigators want the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin to submit to separate interviews and answer a list of "tough questions" that detectives "need answered."

"We need them to sit down apart from each other, with detectives, and answer the tough questions detectives have for them concerning what they may or may not know about anything, who came and went [the night Lisa disappeared]," Young told ABCNews.com. "There's a whole list of things that they may know."

The police spokesperson insists the case is not cold.

So, for now, it’s only a matter of time.

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Just because someone's thoughts, ideas and belief system differs from ours does not make their reasoning handicapped or them twisted.

So by your own words it's acceptable to wish a child DEAD so you can ‘sleep easy’ and you don't find that twisted? (This is a question not an accusation).

Where do you draw the line? At some point in our lives we have to take a stand for ourselves as much as anyone else. In this case I take a stand for little babies who would rather live. Not hard to figure that.

But by your example? It’s ok to stone women/girls to death after being raped because that's what the culture insists and allows, that's how they were 'brought up'.

That’s exactly what you're saying here in black and white.

I’ll take a stand. It is NOT better a baby is DEAD so the parents don’t have to worry about them. That is twisted - and downright sick.

Lisa (any child) has a chance as long as she is alive. No one has the right to even wish that chance away.

This is the main problem in not only this thread, but out in the world. We all walk around thinking we're the "normal" ones and with closed mind can't accept anything else but our own ideals. People need to WAKE up and realize that not the whole world was brought up in the same environment with the same morals, values, or ideals and the world will always be that way so get over it.

In a general sense I agree with you wholeheartedly. But specifically? ‘Honor killings’. Stoning women to death who were raped. Rathering babies DEAD so they and the parents don’t have to suffer. That's straightjacket material in my book.

In regards to this case specifically, I don't have a problem with any parent drinking with children in their care. I've grown up in a family, community, circle of friends where that is quite normal. Blacking out drunk with kids in care? NO..

Thank you, again we agree.

but drinking and even getting drunk after kids are in bed is not completely out of the norm.

And it shouldn’t be considered so - if there's a sober adult around to help the kids if they get into some kind of trouble, get sick, fall and break something, etc.

Again - would you hire a babysitter to watch your kids - knowing she’s going to get drunk after the kids go to bed? I don’t think so. So why is it any different for the parents.

There have been several occasions over the years where I have girlfriends over and we sit on the patio with wine/beer/drinks and have "adult time" after mine or their kids are down for the evening. Is it because I'm a bad parent, make bad choices, a bad person. I don't think so, but you may.

Absolutely not. But did you pass out? by your own words do you do this on a regular basis - at least twice a week? I doubt it highly.

Basically I think we agree. But I will not condone or make excuses for a mother who’s irresponsible. Or make excuses or condone someone who’d rather a child was dead than had a chance at life, and hope.

peace
edit on 26-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc bold

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I have a small question.

When the father came home that night, and the door was unlocked and lights were on, WHERE was Debbie?

I have never heard where she was, was she passed out? Sitting on the couch smoking a cig? I just want to know.

She was asleep/passed out. He was the one that 'woke her up' - in fact there's a post here in the thread that quotes Jeremy as saying she 'shot up out of bed' asking 'what's going on'...

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Man goes missing looking for baby Lisa

(KMOV) -- The family of 73-year-old Cleo Jones says that he was confused the afternoon before he went missing. Jones called his daughter, believing that he had to search for Lisa Irwin - the missing infant from Kansas City. Jones' daughter tried to reassure Jones that the infant was not his granddaughter.

Later that night, neighbors told the family that Jones left his home around 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.

"It has been Wednesday since he has had his medication. He has Alzheimer's, he is diabetic, and he also has high blood pressure. So, time is definitely is of the essence," said Karen Spencer, Jones' niece.

That's just too sad.

Ferguson Police confirm that officers are investigating the missing person's case, but it's unclear why an Endangered Person Advisory has not been issued.

Obviously because he's sick and needs his medication.

It's so hard to hear about this. The snowball effect from the Lisa tragedy just goes on and on. We can only hope and pray for everyone's sake it gets cleared up soon.

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Thanks for that - I'll keep looking for a link. Like I said in the post about her new 'hair' - I didn't like reporting it but with it all over the internet I brought it in here anyway.

It's easy to say what I'd do - I'd tell them to go take a spin in their barber chair - but at the end of the day what I'd do or not do doesn't make any difference. At this point I'm sure Deborah is pretty relieved to have help wherever it comes from.

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks Silo for all the info. That's so sad about the elderly man. I sure hope they find him soon.

If Deborah lost her license for DUI seems like she should've lost her "adult time" privileges also. Recreational drinking is one thing, drinking till you black out, loose your license and/or your kids is quite another. I don't think LE is going to put much value in what Deborah has to say. I'm willing to bet the separate interviews is about questioning Jeremy alone.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

If Deborah lost her license for DUI seems like she should've lost her "adult time" privileges also. Recreational drinking is one thing, drinking till you black out, loose your license and/or your kids is quite another. I don't think LE is going to put much value in what Deborah has to say. I'm willing to bet the separate interviews is about questioning Jeremy alone.

I'd agree. And about the police? I think you're tops on that too. The police want to question them alone especially considering Jeremy seems to be so much under Deborah's 'spell' (as we've witnessed in videos).
Yes, the authorities need to get those two separated for interviews. But that's nothing we've not heard from the media and police already.

Generally speaking there's always one partner that controls the other to a greater extent. From the outside it seems Deb is that one'. So, unless we're all being misled by Jeremy's 'shock', unless he's the actor of all time I truly think he is 'beyond' himself. Does that mean he's innocent? Or guilty? No. Just an observation.

Ya know, I keep going back to a picture in my head - Jeremy coming home, finding his little girl dead due to an accident - Jeremy taking that baby in his arms and needing to get away from a hysterical Deborah and kids he goes walking for hours holding his baby thinking 'Oh my God what am I going to do, what am I going to do!' All the while knowing if he turns in someone in his family for Lisa's death - he'll loose everything.

Remember, he was supposed to be home from work at 2200. I'll have to check the records to see when he was last viewed on video. Anyway, I so hope that 'picture in my head' is only conjecture and not prophecy.

peace
edit on 26-10-2011 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
No Comment from Police on Possible Eyewitnesses in Baby Lisa Case

Police would not comment Tuesday on the significance of surveillance video that appears to show a man walking less than two miles from Lisa Irwin’s home on the night she disappeared.

One report was the man in question was African America. The other? A long 'stringy haired' man. Then again? A tall thin bald man... Who could comment on something so confusing.

Considering there’s no viable way to link one situation with the other might be the reason. At most it’s grasping at thin thin straws, though, I hope the information is never forgotten. Just in case.

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young also declined to comment on eyewitness reports of a man seen carrying a baby wearing just a diaper in the area in the early hours of October 4.

A couple living a few houses from Irwin’s parents saw a man and baby around 12:15 am, and another witness,

The problem with this witness is the originally the husband reported the ‘sighting’ and later, the wife chimed in adding she was sure the subject was ‘bald’ - though it was reported she never saw the subject to begin with.

Mike Thompson, saw a similarly-described man around 4:00 am about three miles away.

But of course he didn’t think - at the time - it was important enough to report a man carrying a small baby, inappropriately dressed, through the streets in an early morning... Until over a week or more later.

In a later interview he tried to justify himself by stating he would have stopped to ‘offer them a ride’ but he couldn’t do so on a motorcycle.

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Statement Analysis

I said I'd include this a while back to someone who asked about the analysis.

Statement Analysis deals with the unexpected. This is why deceptive people cannot analyze statements: their view of what is expected is skewered by their own projection of dishonesty.

Jeannine Piro interviewed the parents of missing 10 month old, Lisa Irwin. Piro asked a common sense question to Jeremy Irwin on who might have done such a thing; that is, who would kidnap a young female baby?

Jeremy Irwin, in his answer to Piro, said this and it was an expected answer. But what he said next was unexpected and now sets off a new layer of investigatory machinations for both research and interviewing. He said,

"Someone who has cheated on her husband."

Jeremy Irwin made this statement, but actually said, "someone who has cheated on her husb..." and stopped himself. This is a self-censoring, meaning that as he said it, he wanted to stop himself.

Infidelity against a husband is now the topic introduced by Jeremy Irwin regarding the disappearance of his daughter, Lisa. It is unexpected because it is strange. The woman cheating on her husband would not be motivated to steal a baby. It is without sense and reason; therefore, making it even more sensitive to Jeremy Irwin.

And more:

"Jeremy, do you know anyone who has cheated on her husband?" and now please compile a list of names of women that Jeremy knows that have cheated on their husbands.

Reader: As you follow this case, do you know anyone who has cheated on her husband?

When a list is made, we find that Deborah Bradley is first on the list.

Deborah Bradley is married to another man while living with Jeremy Irwin; thus, Deborah Bradley is cheating on her husband.

We would ask questions to learn what was her status with her husband when she met Jeremy; did she cheat on him to be with Jeremy? Does Jeremy think she has cheated on Jeremy? and so on...

As Jeremy has given more interviews, we have seen more indicators of sensitivity in his answers. It is likely that Jeremy either knows, or has strong suspicion, that Deborah is being deceptive in her answers, and he may, at this time, be covering for her.

What's your opinion of Jeremy’s answer and censor of his own words before his sentence was completed?

peace

edit on 26-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Ya know, I keep going back to a picture in my head - Jeremy coming home, finding his little girl dead due to an accident - Jeremy taking that baby in his arms and needing to get away from a hysterical Deborah and kids he goes walking for hours holding his baby thinking 'Oh my God what am I going to do, what am I going to do!' All the while knowing if he turns in someone in his family for Lisa's death - he'll loose everything.

Remember, he was supposed to be home from work at 2200. I'll have to check the records to see when he was last viewed on video. Anyway, I so hope that 'picture in my head' is only conjecture and not prophecy.

peace
edit on 26-10-2011 by silo13 because: spacing

I seem to recall reading that there was video that confirmed Jeremy was at work, and there was not enough time from when he was last seen on the video, and when he called for him to do more than get home. Also they have been interview individually before. What they want is for Deborah to confess, and I believe they feel that until she does she is not cooperating!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I seem to recall reading that there was video that confirmed Jeremy was at work, and there was not enough time from when he was last seen on the video, and when he called for him to do more than get home.

Yes, that's the video I was referring to - I want to check if the video only recorded him entering and exiting the building or if it also recorded him the whole time he was working. Was there a lapse when he could have slipped out and back in?

Also they have been interview individually before. What they want is for Deborah to confess, and I believe they feel that until she does she is not cooperating!

Obviously, lol. But to date they've yet to comply with the (new) request of being interviewed separately.

peace

edit on 26-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Silo,

Having kept up with the thread, I do not think I have seen this pointed out as a possibility (maybe it was in a link to another site?). I could have overlooked it with all that is going on in the thread. Going back to the cell phones missing, generally a person will know that phone calls and text messages can be traced (from the provider end showing that they were made or sent).

My question, if it has not been posed, what if the Newer cell phone had a \"Video\" on it? Even if the service was not enabled to make calls, the Picture and Video function still works. This is not to say it did have it, but what if there was something captured on the video portion of the new cell phone that the \"someone\" did not want to get out. If it was an intruder or even someone working with the family, maybe they would not have known which cell might have had it and just took all of them?

Just a thought. I was thinking about it last night and wanted to put it out there. Could be nothing, I had just not seen it yet.

IWOH

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join