It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

If I knew I was innocent and that my baby's life may depend on ME talking to police????? You better m**(&#(*@&*(&#(*@&*(&(* believe I would talk to them all day long. Let's remember at that time ,she had not already admitted to being black out drunk and she had not changed her timeline by 4 hours, etc etc. She was in a MUCH better position 2 weeks ago than she is SINCE she quit talking to them.

AND yes I dont care how uncomfortable it would be for me....... if my child were missing I would take it all day long. Any mother would !

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

AND yes I dont care how uncomfortable it would be for me....... if my child were missing I would take it all day long. Any mother would !

You have absolutely no idea what has gone on already in the previous interrogation...

If I knew I was innocent, and the police kept trying to get me to confess, and were so focused on me.. I would know in my heart that they are really not looking at other possibilities..and to talk to them again would seem be a waste of time.

edit on 23-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

We agree to disagree. Most mothers would walk through fire for their children...........
So....................

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

That being said Deborah the mother who got blackout drunk on anxiety meds ( which i think ALL prescriptions warn of dire consequences if you drink on them) and then put h er baby to bed and shut the door to sit outside and stay that way for hours and hours without hearing or checking on her baby, would no sooner walk through FIRE for her baby than she would sit through some harrowing police interrogations. It points to her character.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The kangaroo media court, this twisted world and this little babys abduction, are all facts.
Facts, that no one can do anything about. Sorry you're having trouble with those realitries. I haven't judged these parents in any way except to say I believe thier innocent. You need reading comprehension to postan intelligent response. Do you realise you've changed the whole meaning of my original response.
I said she MAY even be better off. Not "she is probably better off ? I have to wonder if you even realise the difference ?

Same thing goes for your comment on my asking you a question about, are you trolling ?

How did you twist that in your twisted brain into me calling you a troll? That would be like calling someone a liar
because they lold a lil white lie, to save someones feelings. When they usually speak the truth.

No, I think you need to chill, cause you're completely missing the mark.

edit on 23-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

We agree to disagree. Most mothers would walk through fire for their children...........
So....................

if they thought it would help..yes..

and maybe they are doing a lot more to find her..being where they are..then we know.

You must also realize that they are under legal counsel as well...which may have something to do with this decision.

Maybe you will understand their actions better if one of your children has to go through something similar....and came home to tell you how they interrogated them, and the traps they laid for them to try and confess something they were not guilty of...how they had to spend all day in that environment when all they cared about was finding their baby.

Maybe you would understand a little more.. to see your child totally torn apart by the media..and people like you...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How did you twist that in your twisted brain into me calling you a troll. That would be like calling someone a liar because they lold a lil white lie to save someones feelings.

ummm..maybe I said you called me a troll because you wrote these words ..

Gabby, did you just find out about trolling or something and decided to give it a try?

now maybe you need to take a chill pill, and be accountable for what you post...because the only one who is twisting the truth is you.

Saying she "Maybe" better off with someone else.. is just as bad.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

The parents of missing toddler Lisa Irwin haven't submitted to an interview with detectives for the last 10 days to answer questions about things "they might only know," police said today

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young expressed some frustration today with Bradley and the girl's father, Jeremy Irwin.

"The last time that the mom and dad sat down with detectives to answer questions about things they might only know was Oct. 8," Young told ABCNews.com.

"And that time, and previous times, there came a point when Deborah became uncomfortable and stopped the questioning," Young said.

That is 15 days, over 2 weeks since they have spoken to detectives..........
Is that really trying to help the police find your baby ?

Nope. Neither is the fact that the mom changed her story 5 times now.....They act like they misplaced their keys instead of their child...I got drunk & don't know where my baby is...yeah..o.k....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by randyvs

How did you twist that in your twisted brain into me calling you a troll. That would be like calling someone a liar because they lold a lil white lie to save someones feelings.

ummm..maybe I said you called me a troll because you wrote these words ..

Gabby, did you just find out about trolling or something and decided to give it a try?

now maybe you need to take a chill pill, and be accountable for what you post...because the only one who is twisting the truth is you.

Saying she "Maybe" better off with someone else.. is just as bad.

Twisting the truth ? So if I employ your way of thinking, you just called me a liar. The defense rests.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Twisting the truth ? So if I employ your way of thinking, you just called me a liar. The defense rests.

yes..I am calling you a liar because you did imply I was a troll..

I rest my case.. its there for everyone to see..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by randyvs

yes..I am calling you a liar because you did imply I was a troll..

I rest my case.. its there for everyone to see..

You didn't even have a case to begin with Gabby.
As I said, your way of thinking. So just ignore my posts from now on.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I dont know how to psycho analyze, so forgive me for failing at that.
You said ''Quite honestly..if a child were stolen from me..I would rest easier knowing she is not suffering any longer by being dead...than constantly worrying what kind of torment she could be in on a daily basis. ''
I think many parents would disagree with you on that sentiment. She may be kidnapped by someone wanting a baby in which case shes' cooing and caaahing in a high chair somewhere right now eating cheerios and not being tortured. Granted, chances are slim, but she could be.

yes..chances are slim that she is cooing and caaaahing.. and I couldn't bare to think about what is most likely happening to her.

Knowing she is dead..would be knowing that she is not suffering.. and I don't care how other parents saw it.. but I think many would agree with me on my viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You didn't even have a case to begin with Gabby.

yes...my case is this.. you posted this...

The above is indeed calling me a troll..and than you accuse me of lying about it?

How dumb do you think we all are?

I rest my case again.. and please feel free to skip over my posts..considering you can't even own up to what you post.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ok besides off topic, you're becoming completely ridiculous. I'm now supposed to ignore your comments you make directly to me and me personally. First you called me twisted. Then accuse me of not owning up to something that was so obviously said by me. That there really is no need to "own" up to it.
You've sraight out called me a liar. For something you're obviously taking way out of context.
On top of all that you're creeping me out by refering to "we all ". Sounds like something Sybil would say.

Sorry ahead of time for calling you possessed. Shouldn't we take this over to the psychology dept. ?

I apologise to Silo and the Mods and to all of ATS for being led so off topic. Although I do have the time to go back and sugar coat them, with additional on topic replys in conjunction. Mods just do as you will.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yea, for just blood knuckle debating, I'm sure there are other more appropriate places for that.
And as you said I might understand if I had a child be falsely accused, perhaps you would understand the flipside if you had a child go missing. Your sympathies lie with the parents and how awfully they're being treated while not appearing to have near the same amount of compassion for little Lisa's treatment. I have sympathy for what the parents are going through,,,,,,,,,,,, but ONLY if they are 100% innocent in every and any aspect of the baby's disappearance. ONLY THEN and UNTIL THEN I could give a flip.
Frankly I'm not the police or judge or jury or any media or any participant so I can't see what my opinion would mean to them at all.
Forget what the parents are going through. Worry about what Lisa is going through.
As for your comment that child is better off dead, oh wait, no you said YOU would feel better if your child were dead than to be worrying about what they suffer,,,, I can see your reasoning,but only ever so slightly. Once the child is dead, there is no chance of having her back. So why would you wish that? I dont' get it. Anyway, as for you and I , I think AGAIN , we agree to disagree because its' frustrating trying to have a discussion and constantly be going back to pacify comments made taht are directed at other posters and not at the topic at hand.

Sorry Gabby,,, I'm done. But I'd love to meet you on a debate forum one day. OH BOY!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

I was thinking the same....it does seem to be an awfully odd layout, but I've seen plenty of oddities in house buildings before. I don't think it is necessarily a basement, but rather like you said just the garage with a staircase leading into the house for access

I also have no idea if that layout is even true as the only sources I've been able to find are on here and websleuths and a few other forums. I did see an actual floorplan which is quite similar in terms of layout but slightly different as it doesn't show staircases and such on a MSM video.

I've just found a video of the family's attorney touring the house. It clearly shows her coming up stairs from what does appear could be a rec room of sorts...there is no door at the bottom of the stairs so I don't think it's just a garage down there. But it does appear that perhaps there is a door at the top...not sure though. The shot is at the 4:54 mark

Sorry I forgot to add the link to the video

Video here
Here i'll embed it for anyone that can't watch it...

Michelle

P.S the whole video is quite interesting. Although it is/can be biased as it is the family's attorney she brings up some good points. As in why the carpeting in the parent's bedroom is still intact if indeed a cadaver dog did hit on a scent in there.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Michelle129th because: to add video link

edit on 23-10-2011 by Michelle129th because: doh

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am not speaking out to defend or accuse the parents or anyone else named so far. According to the photos and the floorplan displays as most of us have seen in earlier post we can assume than an intruder could enter through the sliding glass door on the lower level of the house undected and take off with Lisa this way. I am guessing that this door opens into a laundry/mud room right next to the garage.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

That is a really short shot. It appears that whatever it is ceiling tiles are missing. I don't know. It could be the garage and some extra space that they converted or used for a "den" type area. It is just so hard to tell from the video. I know my detached garage is the size of a 4 car garage but one "bay" does not have a door. We walled it off from where the cars can enter and made it a small little bar area inside the garage. Maybe this is the same type of area in the garage.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You should see this movie Gabby and Silo too. Definetly worth the time.

Gone Baby Gone / Csey Affleck

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
be right back - revamp

edit on 24-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Oh hell I cut paste and lost the post. Revamp on a larger scale now.
edit on 24-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join