It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Very cool insight.

Delightful post and interpretation. We're lucky to have you here.

peace

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yes it does happen but statistically it's probably 1 in 100000 or 1 in a million. So if you're law enforcement you have to go with the 99 out of 100 instances instead and PRAY for the 1 in a million.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I just discovered the fox version of Nancy G, this Judge Jeanine. Have you all seen the tape of her and the body-language expert?

It's so important to remember that only 10% of what you communicate comes from what you SAY. The rest comes from TONE and BODY language. This woman's body language is pretty shaky in terms of credibility.

And yes, a friend might have said "let's do you hair and you'll feel better", but, I'm sorry to say, if one is looking for sympathy and support, one would more likely look disheveled and exhausted (if being deliberate about one's impression), NOT like one has enjoyed an afternoon at the salon.

Just saying...if it were me, and my child was missing, I would probably be in the same clothes for days - either sleeping in them or putting them back on in the morning, no makeup, no effort at ALL toward my own appearance....I would just be too upset to care. But then, I would not be all over the media doing interviews, either.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Here is my working theory on what happened that day. I've been reading a lot as we all have and I don't know what my theory may have been before but here is what I think is close to what happened.

Dad goes to work that night. He's leaaving all the kids with Deb. He knows she tends to drink too heavily but other than that shes' a doting mom and loves the kids and tends them well. He says dont' drink too much and I'll be home later. Remember Deb and Jer BOTH assume he will be home around 10 or so pm. So, think about this, any friends/neighbors/potential boogeyman who were CASING or watching the place would have assumed or might have heard that dad will be home at 10 or shortly thereafter!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad goes to work, gets delayed, works much later than thougth and all of this time is confirmed on a video feed from the workplace that shows him working all these hours. So he was indded at work. Dad comes home..........finds one of two things: either deb passed out and Lisa deceased on floor/ in bed or elsewhere ( via accident over medication, accidental dropping, accidental climbing out of her crib herself, who knows) and Deb being completely unaware becasue shes' in a drunken stupor. or B) deb panicky freaking out because of Lisa's death,, again eitehr accidental totally or through negligence or soemthing else. I DO NOT BELIEVE MOM KILLED HER IN A FIT OF RAGE or some other homicidal frenzy
At this point Dad Jeremy has a choice........ : call 911 and report her death and risk potentially losing his other son because of the whole incident, because of drinking or negligence or what not OR help Deb to cover it up in hopes of keeping their other children. Remember they've already lost one child and now because of it could lose their other. I do not think Lisa was alive at all in Jeremy's presence when he came home or she WOULD have been taken to hopsital in hopes of savign her. The only thing that might make him want to help her cover it up is A) he believes it was an accident and B) to keep his other child. How could he lose both children in one night over one incident that is not his fault?
Another option is that Deb has already removed and done something with Lisa and he wants to believe her so badly becaus the alternative is jsut too horrible to think of and again the KEEPING HIS SON thought must be very close to his heart at all times. He wants to believe her an believe it was an accident but the police wi9ll never believe it so why even go there ?
Thoughts?

Not bad theories schmae....I am still going with the baby got into moms meds. Maybe in her drunken state, left the bottle open/out?? I can also see why some peeps think she may be lying about being drunk...Terri Multon Horman also got a makeover shortly after Kyrons 'disappearance.' If you guys have seen actual pics of the house, my question is: I noticed there are basement windows. It would have been much easier for a 'kidnapper' to go into a basement window rather then a window higher up...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

yes the basement seems like a WIDE open and fairly out of sight way to enter the house. I've heard nothing from anyone about it being used so it's irrelevant OR its' VERY relevant and police are keeping it hush hush

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is all the information at this point that i have found for relatives of Deborah and Jeremy

Missing Baby's Extended Family Discusses Parents' Past

www.fox4kc.com...
edit on 24-10-2011 by suzan because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by suzan

Haha server unavailable. Could that many people be looking at it ? tks Suzan I'll try again in a bit.
I just watched a vid with the judge woman and the attorney for the mom. I get the feeling he believes her and that he's sure she is innocent. Is he a great judge or character? Who knows? I mean I know it's a defense attorneys' job to defend their client, but if he thought she was guilty, why be on every single news outlet you can to talk about it? If yo thought they were guilty I would think a better strategy would be a self imposed gag order.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I will attempt to recover another link......thanks for the info

www.fox4kc.com...
edit on 24-10-2011 by suzan because: post a new link

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

www.foxnews.com...#/v/1233416044001/exclusive-irwin-family-attorney-responds-to-cadaver-dog-hit/?playlist_id=163 706

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Darn even that one won't open to the right one......hummmmmm

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by suzan

Are you thinking it's suspiciuos that they won't open ? LOL I always do when I'm looking for something and run across several dead links or error page not found . I start thinking what is on this page I can't see?
I did see this morning a video of Jeremy's dad at a candlelight vigil appearing very somber and concerned. That's the first I've heard he was anywhere near by.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I'm thinking they're just getting a LOAD of traffic. I tried it several times before it worked, but eventually got in.

sigh.
This whole things smells...I just don't believe that Deborah is on the level. Jeremy persists in appearing to be submissive and gutless. I understand that in different areas, different mannerisms are common -- in KC, people are not just "meh" unless they don't give a crap.

This couple seems just..."meh".

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I also was doing some research this morning and located a couple things of interest:
First: The initial call to 911 made on Oct 4. Dispatch Tapes Moments After Baby Lisa Disappears:
"Report of a residential burglary in progress," one of the dispatchers said on the tapes. "3620 North Lister. Contact Jeremy. Respond code 1."
Now how is it that you call in a burglary, if you already know your child is missing, would you call in that my child is missing? I have posted the link to this below hopefully it will work
www.kmbc.com...

Second:Judge Jeanine : Interview with parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin

This site will not let me copy and paste so you will have to go and read for yourself
www.examiner.com...

Now I am wondering if it took them at least minutes before they called 911, how could they call in a burglary instead of a missing child, when they knew the child was missing when they called them.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Isn't it a little unfair to unload on Lisa's mother over her hair?

She is on Worldwide media.

I mean there's lots of other things to prejudge her on.

Are we really going after her hairdo?

Sheesh....

Come home soon Baby Lisa !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by suzan

Hmm that is odd ! Could it be he saw the missing phones? saw the lights on doors unlocked etc ? and didnt' realize initially the baby was gone? Well that makes no sense because he allegedly went to the neighbors' house to see if Lisa were there befoer calling 911.... if you watch that video I put up a bit ago, the LAWYER says that jeremy went across street to see if they had Lisa and then called 911. I wonder if sometimes this neighbor across the street woudl take Lisa home with her to play or visit or IF MOM was too drunk to keep up with her? Why think the neighbors had her unless they may have in the past ? I wionder if that is the same neighbor who was drinking with Lisa and also the same neighbor who the media was asked AND complied to NOT FILM what they removed from their home............ all a bunch of oddness.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I agree, her new hair doesn't bother me. Is it possibly not the best move right now? Possible. But I don't think it implies guilt or innocence or a lack of concern on her part. I was reading many opinions of it and one that seems very logical to me is a girlfriend, sister, cousin someone says ' hey girl, let's take a break and go get ur hair done, have a little ME time to just calm down and collect yourself, it'll make you feel better and you look a wreck with not sleeping etc etc '' I can see any number of my friends or family probing something like that on me if I were in this position. So I think to the new hair........whatever.
And to Baby Lisa be safe little angel !

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Everyone has thrown out their possible theories on the mom and not so many on the dad due to the fact that he has an alibi from work that evening.

But his alibi ends as soon as he left work that night. There was the time it took for him to leave work, get home, find out the baby was missing and then the 30/40 min wait before police were called.

Is there a timeline for those times of the day? Every google search gives me a completely different timeline. I'm pretty sure for whatever reasons the police have ruled him out, but playing devil's advocate what if dad arrived home seen mom in the state she was in and did something to the baby knowing she would be blamed? If there's even an hour between him leaving his work and the police being called that's plenty of time to do something nefarious.

Didn't see this video posted above so here's some possibly new info? Along with a tour of the inside of the home

Today: Missing baby

Another video of a more in depth tour of the basement area. It definitely is a finished recroom area..probably with another door leading off to the garage portion. Only lasts a few seconds..basement portion starts at 1:10. The rest of the video is pretty similar to previous ones

Baby Lisa: exclusive tour of irwin home

Michelle

edit on 24-10-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

I agree, her new hair doesn't bother me. Is it possibly not the best move right now? Possible. But I don't think it implies guilt or innocence or a lack of concern on her part. I was reading many opinions of it and one that seems very logical to me is a girlfriend, sister, cousin someone says ' hey girl, let's take a break and go get ur hair done, have a little ME time to just calm down and collect yourself, it'll make you feel better and you look a wreck with not sleeping etc etc '' I can see any number of my friends or family probing something like that on me if I were in this position. So I think to the new hair........whatever.
And to Baby Lisa be safe little angel !

If 24 hours later she was getting a new hairdo...I would agree.

But I'm a man....If it was two weeks later, I would even get a haircut.

Just trying to stick to the relevant facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I found the link you were talking about.

Interesting for sure - it's worth a look.

Judge Jeanine: body language expert Tanya Ryman talks about Debi and Jeremy

peace

edit on 24-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Thank you for your kind words to baby Lisa in every post. Of course she is why all of this is going on and being discussed. But it's very easy tofocus on all of the other stuff and forget that she's lost somewhere , hopefully not suffering. And you know as I type this, I know why it's easy to focus on the other. To think of her and what may have happened is very sorrowful and it's easier to not go there, if you know what I mean. Poor baby !

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join