It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions heard in the NJ sky, again...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

All thunderstorms, regardless of type, go through three stages: the developing stage, the mature stage, and the dissipation stage.

The average thunderstorm has a 24 km (15 mi) diameter.

Depending on the conditions present in the atmosphere, these three stages take an average of 30 minutes to go through.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I heard some loud booming sounds here in Logan, Utah. I was up at about 2 to 3 in the morning I believe 2 nights ago when I started hearing some loud booming coming from above. It sounded like some loud pulsing. Where I live there's construction going on day and night. I dismissed it at first, figuring that's what it was. After a good 30 seconds of paying attention to it, there was no way in hell that it was construction, it was much too loud and it was coming from the sky. I immediately thought it was a Helicopter, cause the was the only thing that I could imagine that sounded close enough to it, but I went outside, and I didn't see any aircraft overhead. I thought it was extremely weird, and I don't get a good feeling when I think about it. Just thought I would let you all know I've heard stuff down here in Logan as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Dry thunderstorm

A dry thunderstorm is a thunderstorm that produces thunder and lightning, but most or all of its precipitation evaporates before reaching the ground.

They are common during the summer months across much of western North America.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Based upon the descriptions of the sounds, it may just be sonic booms. There are so many military airfields in the described areas, There could be a new class of jet fighter, a current training operation underway, all sorts of reasons but I would put my money on them all being military related. If it is military, they are not going to say anything about it, so that figures as well.

If you have every heard a sonic boom, or been present where they have been demonstrated, they can scare the hell out of you. They are perhaps the loudest sound you will ever hear in the sky other than a real close explosion.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

Dry thunderstorm

A dry thunderstorm is a thunderstorm that produces thunder and lightning, but most or all of its precipitation evaporates before reaching the ground.

They are common during the summer months across much of western North America.

The issue is that some people have reported this to happen in clear skies.

The first time I reported this was on the night of Sept 10th. The skies were clear as far as you could see.

www.wunderground.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Could be many natural phenomena, or perhaps an unnatural phenomena....an extra.......terrestrial one.

But seriously, where is Ugie at? He's suspiciously gone when these noises are occuring....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Based upon the descriptions of the sounds, it may just be sonic booms. There are so many military airfields in the described areas, There could be a new class of jet fighter, a current training operation underway, all sorts of reasons but I would put my money on them all being military related. If it is military, they are not going to say anything about it, so that figures as well.

If you have every heard a sonic boom, or been present where they have been demonstrated, they can scare the hell out of you. They are perhaps the loudest sound you will ever hear in the sky other than a real close explosion.

Sonic booms don't last for 1/2 hour to an 1 hour. At least not to my knowledge unless our technology has leaped into the future by 20,000% and we are no traveling at a thousand times the speed of light.
edit on 10/2/2011 by Andre Neves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

ever think.... especially with "satellites falling" out of the sky every 2 weeks

(twice so far, but more to come)....that these booms reported on ATS and

newspapers for the last 3-4 years...

may be meteors? without a flash? just exploding in the stratosphere or upper

troposphere? (and why are there so many recently?)

?

edit on 10/2/2011 by drphilxr because: more

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is a little different but I live south of Boston and in the past few days i've noticed that all the planes have been flying very low. There is a small airport in the town over but only single engine planes land there. But while I was in class two days ago one was so loud the teacher stopped teaching. I realize that this seems like I'm paranoid but Idk its weird. Just thought i'd mention it

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikehebner
This is a little different but I live south of Boston and in the past few days i've noticed that all the planes have been flying very low. There is a small airport in the town over but only single engine planes land there. But while I was in class two days ago one was so loud the teacher stopped teaching. I realize that this seems like I'm paranoid but Idk its weird. Just thought i'd mention it

I've looked at the METARs for some of the airports around the south Boston area, and they indicate that there were low clouds and minor to moderate visibility-reducing precipitation in the past few days.
With low clouds and poor visibility, VFR approaches to an airport would be much lower as to stay in regulation (and out of the clouds).
This sounds like what you are seeing/hearing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
um i heard "explosions" but I am pretty sure it was because it was storming here..

That was a worthwhile post.
Jesus.

Interesting about the 'explosions' there OP, I guess thats been going on all over the world. Hmm..
As i keep saying, its going to be a big month folks. Sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
don't feel bad OP. I TRIED to post a genuine conversation with a person that was in a secret underground base, I had permissions too. But they removed my thread and blocked it. Because apparently we can only post threads on stuff we SEE on the internet. We CAN'T post anything origonal.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Some people think that there is a NO $**T Alien war going on right Above our heads/under our noses
and it may be heating up.

At this point I am not ruling ANYTHING out!!!

Obviously you are touching on a subject SOMEONE at the top doesn't want discussed here on ATS.
It is one thing to shut down a thread but quite another to do it and not even have the balls to tell you why.
I have seen this first hand several times.
You are not the only one my friend.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Indeed!

Obviously you are touching on a subject SOMEONE at the top doesn't want discussed here on ATS.

This subject is too pervasive here at (ATS) to be ignored, deleted or censored.

What the hell is this noise being heard all over the world???

Many audio recordings I have heard are too similar to be lightly excused away.

I see very few, if any debunkers in this thread.

Telling, in and of itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by Andre Neves

Yes, I asked a question of where did ATS get their funding. I also happened upon an document telling me they are getting tons of money from an undisclosed investor....Illuminati??? That was shut down really quick and anywhere I post this info it is deleted...just like my response will soon be. Try talking about holographic planes...look up ATS on wikipedia....they do not allow talk of holographic planes because the Illuminati is planning a holographic deception and they work for the Illuminati. There will be someone that comes on and shows proof of threads to holographic planes....closely look at them....they all have 1, 2, or 3 flags at the most and there is only a handful and they seem to get shipped into oblivion.
edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Lets just say I've noticed changes since they went to Washington or wherever it was that went and rubbed shoulders with some bigwigs. Fact is, you are either independent, immune to external persuasion and you don't associate with "them" or, well, you figure it out. It's the same trend I saw with Fox News. Obama had his little sit-down with Rupert Murdoch and suddenly Fox News stopped reporting the hard news on this administration. Now they tiptoe around anything anti-Obama.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have an apartment in the city and house in NJ...haven't heard anything from either. What parts of NJ are you guys from? I'm in Burlington county...it's like east central.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

Yes, but you are still free to deny ignorance here.

This is ATS.....YOU are a long way away from Fux news.

This noise being heard EVERYWHERE is not being reported in the msm.

That is why we are here!

YOU set the trend here....not Fox ..not rupert whateverhisnameis...not even the MODS ...you do!!

If we are hearing this sound all over the world...
The MSM will hear about it here first.

Yes, they (MSM),are listening here.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sonic booms don't last for 1/2 hour to an 1 hour. At least not to my knowledge unless our technology has leaped into the future by 20,000% and we are no traveling at a thousand times the speed of light.

I beg to differ. Have you ever been in the military? It happens a lot.
And, to make things more accurate, these reports are not constant booms, but reverberated booms, heard at intervals over 1/2 hour to an hour.

You could be talking about a squadron all taking off, each getting to altitude and then punching the sound barrier in sequence. They very rarely all do this at once. Also, they continually go back to lower altitude, form up, do a touch-and-go (a simulated landing used to train pilots), and then go up again sequentially and do the same scenario over again. Totally in the realm of possible, and in my opinion, probable.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
how far are you from mcguire afb, ft dix range

you may be hearing training exercises

also today i saw the huge military trucks in convoy coming from a weird way back to base,,,,, obviously from some training "somewhere" and i imagine that would coincide with what you may have heard

and totally distinct and different than fireworks,,,,,,,,,,, sometimes they're going of constantly at 2am

could be what you heard,,, and again maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hi all,

After reading this, I emailed some friends in the
Greater NYC area & the greater DC area.

I got three responses so far. Two in Jersey. Close to NYC.

One in the DC area.

These peeps were like how'd you know about that?

The three peeps were all trying to make sense of it. But no
logical explanations they could find.

Two of these peeps are very close & I seriously doubt they would knowingly
Lie to me.

These peeps have lived in their perspective areas for @ 10-15 years and used to the normal sounds, sites, smells.

I thought since I was able to confirm this with my "sources" (LOL)...I would pass along to y'all that are hearing these bizarre sounds....

You are not the only ones. It seems to me like a lot of peeps are hearing things & are confused.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the effort to give us heads up.

It may be something or it may be nothing. Better to ready than not though!

As far as the mods here go, only a VERY few do i have any confidence in...included Skeptic after our last run in.

long story.

Your right though. Seems like every time you turn a corner we have some bs about orbs or celebrity "X" being a reptilian.

If they can allow this garbage, why not this? Certainly no worse and if we dont care to look, we can choose not to!

Watch this post get deleted

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join