It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most terrifying Japanese commercial. Warning: watch it at your own risk!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The video is not embedded on purpose - it is too terrifying. If you choose to watch it - take all necessary precautions like alerting your friends and relatives that if they don't hear from you in the next few hours - they must break in and save you. Some people with strong mental stature have reported of being able to stop watching it after 10-20 times. Some people have been reported missing for as long as a week before they were rescued. The others were not so lucky... Here it is:

www.yapfiles.ru...
edit on 30-9-2011 by RTGREAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
thats so funny, stupid and creepy all at once

link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

I watched it once, thought "damn, that was wierd", and exited.. Then again, I had my speakers pretty low as I was expecting a very loud, shrill noise.

link   
one word comes to mind after watching that.....

MEH

Pretty common for some of the Japanese advertising and music videos I've seen as of late, this style of film is kind of trendy over there now if I'm not mistaken.

btw - since there is no embed option for a random flash player from a random Russian website... me thinks that might have had more to do with your decision not to embed?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
All I have to say is this

fixed
edit on 30-9-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by White Haven

Congratulations! You are the first who made it back (strong mental stature). The others must be still pressing "replay" button... what have I done...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
one word comes to mind after watching that.....

MEH

Pretty common for some of the Japanese advertising and music videos I've seen as of late, this style of film is kind of trendy over there now if I'm not mistaken.

btw - since there is no embed option for a random flash player from a random Russian website... me thinks that might have had more to do with your decision not to embed?

Not at all! I had to make a creepy feeling, didn't I? It's a humor post to brighten your day.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I get your trying to be funny or sarcastic here.. But after looking at your link I haven't got a clue what your talking about.. Looks like a russian website.. I don't see any advert?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

ROFL! That PON PON video is exactly the video I was thinking of when I said this stuff is trending over there....

Here's one of my favorites, not the same style, but still kooky non the less.

reply to post by RTGREAT

Don't get me wrong, the video is cool, I just judged it as "meh" because I was expecting to be terrified.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Don't you see a Flash Player with a Play button inn the middle of the screen (it actually starts automatically)?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

That was good too.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I think mine is creepier!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You guys, this kind of reminds me of the eighties when Boy George would come on. You were repulsed, but you couldn't look away. Sort of like stuck.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It's really bad when its late at night, and you are just getting ready to go to bed, Things like that seem to have an even bigger appeal/repulsion thing going on.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

but with what aftereffects? wouldnt be too suprised if my brain turned into jello....just add soda...push push push...HAPPY!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Or Taco, puttin' on the ritz.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Haven
reply to post by RTGREAT

but with what aftereffects? wouldnt be too suprised if my brain turned into jello....just add soda...push push push...HAPPY!!!!

You forgot: "Soda-chka - Lemon-bzhyk - push-push-push..." Doesn't work without lemon...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Excuse me, guys. I'm here for the PON PON PON.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
They make all the Asian girls look white and 13 years old :S
edit on 9/30/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join