It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Here The People's Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I thought I would share these videos, I know we all love Gerald Celente and the viral sensation that is Alessio Rastani, and found these by RT News sums up pretty much what I and may others think.

Now its time for the reality check below Ive got a video about donations and the never ending pit of money at the top of the ladder and after that its just plain good old honest hardworking protesters being abused.

It is time to step out and free ourselfs from the darkness they cast. We have been in the shadow of corruption and greed for far to long, I say let our rEvolution begin,

edit on 29-9-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Problem is organization. Getting the word out that the revolution starts *here* at this *time*. no one has stepped up to really get it started. This occupy wall street is the closest thing to it so far, and if it keeps growing, and the police keep being brutal, it very well could turn into a nation wide revolution.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by forevertruepatriot

How about the 5th of November this year and next outside your capital

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
RT = Russian State owned government propaganda machine.
And suprise suprise they are covering the Communist organized joke of a Wall Street takover protest.

You must try harder and veil your commie leanings in many layers of an onion like the professional commies try to do who organize them sheeple herding events.
edit on 29-9-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Oh come on aint this happening or are you still listening to your own propoganda

And I aint no Communist and I feel the whole world including China, Russia and any other you can think of need change and the leaders aint going to do it, America is a great country shame about the fact it aint yours anymore its the Banker elites who own us all.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

Oh come on aint this happening or are you still listening to your own propoganda

Nothing is happening, just another failed protest in a sea of protests that the commies tried before.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Nothing is happening, just another failed protest in a sea of protests that the commies tried before.

There is a lot happening actually.
And well, you're just one person. Enjoy being a sheep. Your avatar is fitting.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

How about the 5th of November this year and next outside your capital

So you post a bunch of RT propaganda then right here you basically expose yourself as an outside agitator trying to stir things up here in the States.

My GAWD people are actually falling for this?
I petty the foos!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yeah you may be right this one may fail but youll wish they didnt when you see whats in store for us in the next few years, if you think the current system in your country USA and mine Britan is in good condition and fair to all then fine I respect your views.

But me I dont I feel sick that wars are waged in our name that people starve for no reason other than profit, im sorry but it aint gonna stop unless we make it stop.

I hate all forms of human slavery no mater what you put before your ism it is all about power not people.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yeah you may be right this one may fail but youll wish they didnt when you see whats in store for us in the next few years, if you think the current system in your country USA and mine Britan is in good condition and fair to all then fine I respect your views.

But me I dont I feel sick that wars are waged in our name that people starve for no reason other than profit, im sorry but it aint gonna stop unless we make it stop.

I hate all forms of human slavery no mater what you put before your ism it is all about power not people.

Quote for truth
Its not about people, its about numbers crawling across a screen
How many dollars can one percent gain over the rest.

They move into a 3rd world country, pay off the leaders and build their infrastructure on their land, taking their resources. The leaders prospering while the people who live there suffer. 1 out of every 2 children will go hungry today because of this.

They are the cause of most of the poverty on this planet.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Seriously ... a couple hundred wobblies, anarchists, Larouchies and other assorted malcontents does not make a revolution.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubber-Ducky

No that is not what im doing my country is in the same situation and this isnt a problem for just USA its worldwide.

I respect America and relize that it is the biggest player in the world and I feel that when the comman people wake up they will see that without the support of USA nothing in the economic world will ever change.

I am not saying that its the fault of USA more than likley it is the fault of my fellow Brits when they took your countrys finances and wealth without any fight.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Yeah right one man can start a revolution just look at the bible if you believe in its content or not the fact that it is a revolution

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The long sleeping American Giant has awoken.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
And more armchair warriors will keep up their trolling
while the movement grows into something that will free us.

Our parents have lived through the last 40-70 years. We still have 50 - 70 to go. And our children and future children are of more concern. The future is very very bleak the way things are headed.

Apathy is too prevelent.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
And more armchair warriors will keep up their trolling

Sorry about your thread, GreatScot. I aint agin ya. I think it might heave something to do with your newness. I started a thread asking a question about 911. I was told I wouldn't get an answer by a poster, and ridiculed for asking a question in the 1st place by others. Still, no answer. It might be an effort to discredit and discourage us early. It doesn't have to be COINTELPRO. It could be people who feel their way of life threatened, or just bullies.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
People just fear change, and they have been taught to think of no one but themselves.

Goes kind of like this.
"There are 25 million unemployed people in the united states"
"So? i have a job"

^ Self absorbed.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Russia is really cranking up the propaganda machine, aren't they?

Trying to mold the future through gullible masses, so they come out on top.

RT is like Tokyo Rose or Baghdad Bob.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

RT = Russian State owned government propaganda machine.
And suprise suprise they are covering the Communist organized joke of a Wall Street takover protest.

You must try harder and veil your commie leanings in many layers of an onion like the professional commies try to do who organize them sheeple herding events.
edit on 29-9-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

You need to learn a little about what you're commenting on, because you clearly do not have a clue.

Since Sept 17th the OWS protest has been growing, with teachers, grandmothers, students, the US Postal Service, Marines, Police... all joining in. There is no "ism" in "American". They are liberal and conservative, old and young, black and white, gay and straight.
The one thing they all have in common is that they recognize that the 1% of the most powerful and wealthy people are pillaging the nation. There is corruption and greed on a scale never seen before in Human history, and the US Govt. is ineffective in halting it.

After the weekend when Police brutality was witnessed, more than 100 NYPD officers refused to participate in policing the event in protest of the violence of their superiors.

Similar protests have started in numerous cities across the USA, while Spain, France and Greece have aligned themselves with the same movement in their massive protests too.

Other protests are now planned in almost every European country in October in support of the same cause.

Please educate yourself about what is really happening, because to comment with such ignorance simply makes you look incredibly foolish, and it's really embarrassing to see.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Seriously ... a couple hundred wobblies, anarchists, Larouchies and other assorted malcontents does not make a revolution.

You clearly need to read up on History, because it's happened every single time.
Everything starts with one person. To think that this is nothing, when thousands across the USA are starting their own protests in solidarity, shows how ill-informed you are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join