It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigma-Amgine: ATS Sponsored Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Prize: 32GB, 3G iPad
Conditions: The shipping of the iPad must be allowed to your country of residence. If not allowed, a cash equivalent will be awarded.

Who can play: all who are able to access the website.

Who can win: anyone who deciphers the appropriate clue, and takes the appropriate action.
Conditions: anyone under the age of 17 who wins the game must first provide parental consent before we are able to collect your address for shipping the prize.

Prize award: The grand prize will be shipped direct from the Apple online retail domain specific to your country of residence. The prize will be ordered within seven business days of confirming the winning entry. Actual delivery will depend on the speed of standard shipping.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Where is the appropriate clue? Is it in the rules?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So, you guys were sponsoring that website the whole time?

I stayed away from the website only because someone on here thought he got a virus from it.

I was like, I'm not chancing it.

Then, I thought with the 8 pages that you guys posted, I figured you cracked the website.

Hmm, or this like 2 totally different things, I'm talking about?
edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Makes me think of that Bruce Willis movie where the government puts a code in a childrens puzzle book to test its security strength. When the code is broken by a 9 year old autistic boy all hell breaks loose and Bruce Willis is forced to kill a lot of people and swear a lot in order to save the boy who tptb now wants to kill... And whats loaded onto the iphone? If its just a normal iphone then thats a pretty #ty prize for something thats caught so much attention and took so much effort... Not to mention all the threads about it. ATS, going above and beyond for an iSlave generation? Or just a poor performance on a critical climax?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Makes me think of that Bruce Willis movie where the government puts a code in a childrens puzzle book to test its security strength. When the code is broken by a 9 year old autistic boy all hell breaks loose and Bruce Willis is forced to kill a lot of people and swear a lot in order to save the boy who tptb now wants to kill... And whats loaded onto the iphone? If its just a normal iphone then thats a pretty #ty prize for something thats caught so much attention and took so much effort... Not to mention all the threads about it. ATS, going above and beyond for an iSlave generation? Or just a poor performance on a critical climax?

Its an IPAD, first of all.

Second, its FREE, so quit your complaining.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by amongus

*iPad.
Not complaining at all, just saying...
Its still a #ty prize, IMHO. Why not load it with a bunch of movies, conspiracy videos, music, games even?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Because the ats member that wins it will claim that the movies were filled with subliminal references. They will complain that the games were created by freemasons, and that the music is full of artists that are members of the illuminati.

Just sayin

edit on 26-9-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

hmm...another hamsterwheel; with a prize...nice

new topics

top topics

join