It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Receives loudest Applause,Size of Government Fox Debate 9/22/2011 Full HD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

the voters in FL are mainly racist old white people who have no idea what the internet is.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

the voters in FL are mainly racist old white people who have no idea what the internet is.

which is why the minority candidate won ? lol, wtf dude

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

If that is true then why did Herman Cain win the straw poll?

Herman Cain Wins Florida GOP Straw Poll

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Im for Ron Paul, but he got the loudest applause because he is the only one shown in video lol

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
Im for Ron Paul, but he got the loudest applause because he is the only one shown in video lol

no if you actually watch the whole debate which I did this was the loudest appaulse and it also went on mch longer than in this video

Ron Paul loudest appaulse of the night

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Guys/Gals what do you think Dr. Pauls chance of coming out as the Republicans top contender?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Ron Paul all the way 100%.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho

watch the whole debate then

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
and he got 10% in the fla straw poll

and I still haven't heard a person mention his name in the real world

Perhaps that is because the media is pushing Perry, Romney, and Bachmann? No wait, the media is totally fair and just, and gives each candidate equal attention.

Maybe you just need to get out more also? I have daily conversations with people about Ron Paul. Since so many around you don't know of him, how about you strike up a conversation? The people on the internet DO exist in the real world, so I'm not sure of your point even.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Only Ron Paul has the guts to fight the elites amd zionist madness
who have decided to ruin the USA for their own hidden foreign interests
tax payers are paying for their own doom
since the false flag on 9/11

Big FAIL from Obama on all his previous promises about Irak and Afghanistan
and speechs about the palestine genocide

RON PAUL 2012
is the only solution for the USA and the world
no one else

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My biggest concern with Ron Paul is his stance on social health care and social security, meaning the lack there of. I am disabled by multiple sclerosis and cannot work. I have been fighting for Disability for the past 5 years. The day I get it will be the best miracle of my life. For those like me who can't work and NEED Disability, what would happen to us?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would suspect TPTB know who is going to be the man. If it's Ron Raul good. But. as far as the republic has fallen, it may not be able to be fixed. Then would TPTB blame Mr. Raul for all ? Seems as though they would.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm not a US Citizen, so it *shouldn't* affect me, but I fell for all this one time before.

I will never forget the look on Obama's face when he arrived to give his first speech after being elected that night. He walked into the room and he looked like a kid who'd just been told his dog was dead. I swear he aged ten years in an hour.
That's when he started to back track on every promise he made.

While I do think Ron Paul is different, I thought Obama was different. Whether it's simply that all politicians lie to gain power, or whether they find out who's really in charge, I don't believe anything a politician in the running tells me when it comes to anything.

I believe you'll see this disillusionment echoed across America soon, and Obama will be the one to blame for destroying any faith the youth had in their political system.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
I would suspect TPTB know who is going to be the man. If it's Ron Raul good. But. as far as the republic has fallen, it may not be able to be fixed. Then would TPTB blame Mr. Raul for all ? Seems as though they would.

If Ron Paul became president, the public would expect actual change. Even more so than Obama's "change", because they have been taught he is a "radical." Ill say this, if Paul was elected and there werent major changes, I would be 100% sure there is nothing significent a president can accomplish without the "script".

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ron Paul represents truth.

I fear for him.The government don't like people who tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The 10th Amendment

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Sorry, guys, but I had to look this up!

This is the crucial amendment behind the smaller-federal-government argument.

Seems pretty clear to me, doesn't it?

Now, we can't say for sure that the states would do any better at running their areas than the Feds do, but there is a principle here that is really darned important. Because the Federal Government (Central government) is just too big to be interacting very much with individual citizens. That's the most important principle in back of this amendment. It gives the individual a better power balance. If he gets into trouble with the government, he only has to face his own state about it. Ideally, this pattern would continue on down so that the biggest group an individual would have to face would be his neighborhood or his town. That's somewhat manageable. He could have some friends in that crowd. And that's the point. You don't want individuals overwhelmed by the sheer power and elevation of what he has to face to get something done. Then maybe something worthwhile gets done.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was for Ron Paul the last time, and I still am, but I wonder what will happen when he is out of office?(assuming he takes it, of course) will we the people keep voting in the proper person, and or will we have a proper person to vote for?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I wish he said at the end apart from the police the fed the taxman and all the other threats that make you believe they have the right.

Would have made this so much better

edit on 24-9-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You are correct about Obama being a sheep, but Ron Paul is different when it comes to his point of views. There are 20 year old videos that show Paul still believes and stands for the very beliefs he is still preaching to this day. So it is very hard for me to believe that he is lying and won't try to implement the policies he has been speaking. Obama, on the other hand... Can anybody help me out on this one, what were his beliefs 20 years ago??

Remember, in this next election it's not just a President we will be voting for, but we also have the responsibility of replacing the Congressmen/women, whose views and voting powers, are hindering the growth and restoration of our economy, country and the common people, like myself.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Real shame the view counter on youtube has been the same for the last hour, depsite this the flags on ATS has gone up a lot...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join