It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Cometh this way.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner44
reply to post by bftroop

Check number 5 on your list. why mention it as one of the coincidences/conspiracies you noticed on on ATS and then claim it was not in your post. And you are right you didn't offer any facts. Dolts like you who post this tripe rarely do. I don't know why I spend my time try to educate the perennially stupid. There is another thread you might enjoy it's the stupid thread

You know what amazes me about Trolls on this site. They are always yelling show me the facts. I say show me that i'm wrong. I say the same thing here. Show the Dolt what tripe he has posted. I would like facts please. I mean coming from a 60 something Navy Vet that wants to kill towel heads. I would say you should def have some sort of enlightened factual information about the "TRUTH". I mean someone like me. Could never be as intelligent as you are. You yell foul. I yell show me where. Not even sure why your here, all you do is run around telling people their wrong without explanation. Again tell me I'm wrong and give me the facts as to why. If you want to throw around that there is no substance to what I have posted. Please sir. Post facts that say other wise. No I'm not looking for you to tell me something. I want facts!!

It's always a laugh when those that scream about factual information, tend not to back up their end of the argument with facts to say otherwise.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

LOL no. Just a coincidence

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
reply to post by bftroop

You know what amazes me about Trolls on this site. They are always yelling show me the facts. I say show me that i'm wrong. I say the same thing here. Show the Dolt what tripe he has posted. I would like facts please. I mean coming from a 60 something Navy Vet that wants to kill towel heads. I would say you should def have some sort of enlightened factual information about the "TRUTH". I mean someone like me. Could never be as intelligent as you are. You yell foul. I yell show me where. Not even sure why your here, all you do is run around telling people their wrong without explanation. Again tell me I'm wrong and give me the facts as to why. If you want to throw around that there is no substance to what I have posted. Please sir. Post facts that say other wise. No I'm not looking for you to tell me something. I want facts!!

It's always a laugh when those that scream about factual information, tend not to back up their end of the argument with facts to say otherwise.

I gave you a few facts but you "conveniently" ignored by post...

Not that I'm surprised.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by bftroop

Check number 5 on your list. why mention it as one of the coincidences/conspiracies you noticed on on ATS and then claim it was not in your post. And you are right you didn't offer any facts. Dolts like you who post this tripe rarely do. I don't know why I spend my time try to educate the perennially stupid. There is another thread you might enjoy it's the stupid thread

Actually you give yourself too much credit. I don't give a c#$p what you think is true or not true. I just thought your original post was a large waste of time and space that could have been put to better use. I was merely prodding you to do better next time. You obviously checked my other posts but you got the facts wrong again The main precept of ATS is deny ignorance, you would do well to remember this and try a little harder next time

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by bftroop

Actually you give yourself too much credit. I don't give a c#$p what you think is true or not true. I just thought your original post was a large waste of time and space that could have been put to better use. I was merely prodding you to do better next time. You obviously checked my other posts but you got the facts wrong again The main precept of ATS is deny ignorance, you would do well to remember this and try a little harder next time

If you don't give a crap what I think. Why do you keep replying. Apparently my crap is good crap!!! Have a good day.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
Just To Add to my Point on how the OP's post has very little facts.

THE OP WROTE:

I live in Maryland, I'm almost 40 and we have never had an earthquake here ever, on occasion we have hurricane's, the other day we had a tornado hit us out east, which doesn't ever happen either, and a few months ago we had something blow through called a (i think) called it a gustnado. Where a Gust of wind lays flat against the ground and does tornado type damage. Knocked down houses etc. Hurricane's happen in Maryland sometimes. But overall we do not get any bad weather. No Floods, no hurricanes (normally), no tornado's and def no Earthquakes.
We have really calm weather here most of the time. But not recently.
Six Months ago we had millions of fish die and wash up under our Bay Bridge. Things like this just don't happen in Maryland. Thunderstorms here seem to get bigger and we also have reports of sounds coming from the skies here as well.

No Earthquake uh?
Well Thats BS. We had a earthquake last year.
As A Matter of fact
According To Maryland Geological Survey
Probably needs to be updated as we have had more. That sites list every EarthQuake that has a epic center in maryland or was felt in maryland.

As of late 1993, 47 earthquakes had been reported within Maryland’s borders (Table 3 and Fig. 3). Over the next ten years, that total reached 61. (For a frequently updated list and map of Maryland earthquakes, go to the Maryland Geological Survey’s FactSheet 13.

Not many Tornadoes hmmm.. Wrong again..
We get our share of Tornadoes.(Never have heard the term gustnado used in Maryland.)

The Confirmed TORNADO in Ocean City a few days ago. As a matter of fact
Since 1950 Maryland has had 297 Reported Tornadoes.
MD Tornado History

No big deal about the dead fish either the Bay is dirty, Not only the Bay, but Baltimores Inner Harbor, has so much trash in it that surprises noone when a few dead fish are seen floating in the water. Anybody that runs around the harbor in the morning, knows how bad the water stinks in the morning. As A matter of fact when locals news show their TV Tower camera shots that look over the harbor, 90% of the time you can see a large amount of green slime or whatever the hell it is hovering in the water.

Some low laying area of Maryland DO have a history of floods.

If you are talking about the tropical storm lee that stall out and it rained for 3-4 days that happens sometimes it's called mother nature. I would suggest you research fronts, storms, low/high pressures systems, basically meteorology 101..

What I don't understand is why would you LIE, and "over dramatize" things?
Did you not suspect people to research the claims you made? But hey you got your 57 flags, and it seem fear mongering gets flags and stars now.
edit on 21-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

Whens the last time you felt an earthquake. Yes if you want to put everything under a magnifying glass. Then yes your right. We have all kinds of earth quakes, but not of that magnitude. And trust me I have never been afraid of something like that my entire life. And I tend to be pretty brave. I have never heard the rumble or ran and grabbed my kids so quickly. That's my point.

Flooding on the Eastern shore and Ocean City sure. In Baltimore. Naaa doesn't happen that often. Well lately it has.

Hurricane yup I said they happen occasionally.

Gustnado, funny the weather man didn't even know what that was. We had one take out an entire apartment complex a few months ago. No one here had any Idea what happened over night. I should know about these, funny no one else I know even knew they existed.

Let me rephrase, Extreme weather is probably how I should have put it.

The point of the post really was to point out changes I have noticed.

So there is my reply. Sorry for ignoring you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by bftroop

If you don't give a crap what I think. Why do you keep replying. Apparently my crap is good crap!!! Have a good day.

SFB EOT

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bladerunner44

That's what I thought LOL EOT

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join