It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Cometh this way.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I wanted to take a minute and talk about a few thing I have observed. Before I move on though. I'm a hard person to convince when it comes to conspiracies. I'm def a fact checking type guy. I don't believe it unless you can prove to me that there is merrit.

With that being said. Over the last three months. Thanks to this site and some of my own research I have noticed to many coincidences happening these days the def has me raising an eyebrow or two. Again I'm not a doom and gloomer and no I don't think the apocalypse is coming. Nor do I think Jesus is making his coming back. No one knows when that will happen including him. (yes I believe in my faith)

So here is a list of things that have happened within the last six to twelve months that I have taken note on that have happened in the U.S.

1. NASA's video telling there employees to stock up on food and supplies.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
That last video is really creepy.
I heard that sound in the sky a few times when I was a kid.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I totally agree, alot of weird things going on.
The loud, mysterious noises that keep happening seem to be centered in the USA which to me is pretty strange. And those spirals in the sky are bizzare as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Most of what you list can be attributed to more people, and global weather change.
Of course the more people you have, the more air traffic, and the more sightings of all types of aerial phenomenon, hoaxes, and misinterpretations. It does not help that in many areas people see UFO's as a quick way to their 15 minutes fame, or even as a path to money.

As far as Neburu is concerned, I'd be far more inclined to worry about things based in science, such as the increase in cosmic dust that is entering our solar system, or possibly the Nemesis theory.

Of course if you stick around here long enough, you'll see these same trends time after time. Just, for example, look at the evidence that was presented back when Aussy-Bloke was going on, and compare that evidence to your current list. You'll see that much of it was the same stuff even back in 2004.

If you say you're a Christian, you simply have to learn to trust God, and realize that he says “tomorrow is promised to no one”.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The sounds in the last post have they been any in Scotland? I stayed there in Livingston on Sunday night and at about 4am ( i had been up quite alot through the night) i herd a very similar noise to the one in the last video at first i thought it was in the room or bathroom of the hotel i was in possibly air conditioning but abviously there was not air conditioning. After listening to it for a while it was deffinatly comming from outside.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I'm still waiting to hear those big boom sounds or the machine type sounds. I'm a pretty big skeptic myself and in all honesty, I believe this is all a big bunch of nothing to see here. I'm sure that there have always been "unexplainable" things since before records were kept.

We live in a day and age where information is instantly at your fingertips. The videos that you see of "unexplained" objects or sounds could very well be viral videos that someone with a bit of Adobe Creative Suite CS5 created. So, unless you actually heard/saw it yourself take it with a giant grain of salt.

As for the weather stuff...we really don't know if our current weather pattern is abnormal or not. We've only been keeping track of weather patterns for a short amount of time. There is no way to say if this kind of weather pattern was experience in 1599 or 1200 or any other time. So who's to say if global warming is actually happening or if humans are actually the cause of it at all.

If you have faith, hold on to it, it will see you thru. If the world is going to end, then so be it. There isn't anything we can do about it. If aliens do exist and they decide to come to Earth to wage war, then make your peace, because if they have the ability to travel light years away, their weapons are going to be better than ours. If, on the other hand, they are here for benevolent reasons, then take their knowledge and know that the Earth is about to get super awesome. Control what you can control and let the rest fall to the wayside. You can't do anything about it anyway so why worry about it.

(this is a paid announcement from your Federal Government)

edit on 20-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: incomplete thought...but thanks for the few stars I got!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think you made a nice summary, but personally i'd add the recent revolts in the middle-east aswell..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Do you mean something big as in a spacial type body whose gravity is dusrupting everything inm the solar system?
Or a littler something big that is more earth bound phenom?
If uyou are thinking brown dwarf, stillborn twin to sol thats a possibility.....
or maybe yu are thinking along the lines of the scientists who now predict a large jupiter size planetary mass in the Oort Cloud?
Earth is presently entering a huge particle cloud in space which is parasecs wide sic
Estimates well be passing thu this cloud of energized particles a while too....
This means there will be more solar activity if these paricles add energy to sol.
Also maybe well see electric universe type changes during the crossing(perhaps poolar reversal or shift even...
We definately have less arctic ice pack even if there is no global warming.
The perma frost is melting with unprecedented haste, releasing methane long frozen beneath the tundras.
Fluctuatioons in the great ocean currents may be small, but have big consequences. etc....
When all is said and done, a hellova lot more will be said than done.....
Tiny changes in the food chain in all kinds of countries ecosystems.....
Add up to species extiinction and over all to the greatest die off the world has had for some time....
The Australian Aborigones sent us a message through a woman whom they took walkabout with them, in order to impart it.
This message is basically a goodbye...
They Leave us the earth to make what we will, but they are not planning to be here as a distinct race for much longer......
What prompts this mass voluntary die off is yours to discover, but it is indicative of the loss of species the world presently is experiencing.
Perhaps the earth is ending a cycle,as some shamen believe,and great wonders and mystery await us right around the corner.....
Or is it just like some old cosmic clock is winding down and should God not choose to rewind it,well.........
Causes and effects intertwine, and interconnect in ways our scientists have yet to discover.....what seems safe this week may not be so great the next...
We all remember the wonders of asbestos.....
Atomic power before Fukishima and Chernobyl.....
What else have we done to ruin our home?
When we hear those rumblings in the sky,is an earthquake on the way soon?
Or
Are cloaked spaceships overflying our cities?
Murphys third law.
The more things begin to happen the more they begin to happen faster.......
We are all watching and waiting....as if the sword of Damocles hangs over us....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
When I first heard that sound I thought it was the TARDIS from doctor who
this year is #ed up! Don't forget Obama is gong to be in Denver 27th September.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Nice post. S&F. I too believe something is coming. I think that TPTB have known about it for quite some time.

As crazy as it may sound, I think it all began with 9/11, to me, that event seemed 'too big' to be a terrorist attack. To me it felt like a 'warning message'.

Hopefully we are just nuts and nothing is coming our way!

st.
edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typosaurus

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I also have something that is pretty strange that relates to this topic. I have found a story about Obama is going underground in Denver at the same time that NASA is also in Denver and the same time that we are suppose to be darkened for 3 days. I have also found an article that world leaders have also been informed of a coming event. At the same time congress is also in recess instead of October. All of these dates are around Sep 25-28.

Obama ordered to Denver bunker by the military
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

British leaders warns russia of endtime event
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Comet ELENIN 3 days of darkness
alternativenewsreport.net...

NASA lands in Denver
www.sacbee.com...=scinlineshare

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
unless you actually heard/saw it yourself take it with a giant grain of salt.

I agree in part with what you're saying, but what I often say is this:
Let's assume that 99% of the UFO sightings, strange noises that people are recording, info about Elenin being a big deal etc. is all complete rubbish and untrustworthy.

...that still leaves you with 1% to contend with.

I think that's important. I will most definitely grant you that there is a LOT of rubbish out there on the internet, in mainstream media, and, uh... on here, but there is an element of truth in most things, and one way or another we have to either reconcile ourselves with that truth, or discount it, and do ourselves a disservice in the process.

I agree with the OP. Something is happening, something is very wrong with our world. It used to be just religious nutjobs and cult leaders that would attest to that fact, now it's the average man or woman on the street. ...and that, if nothing else, is a convincing piece of evidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i really like the way you have presented your thread.. you made your point clear, provided 'evidence' to back up your 'theory' and you have made no outlandish claims.. only asked questions..

i agree something doesn't seem right in the world these days and from the pattern i see emerging is it is not only you and i that are 'feeling' this.. but at the same time i have been looking into the conspiracies and alternative news for almost a decade now and it has always been the same.. it always seems to be doom and gloom of some form, although even more so in recent times.

maybe this feeling of doom is the collective consciousness of people picking up on a future event of some kind, but maybe its just down to the massive flow of information, with news flying around the world in the blink of an eye and anyone now able to present their views, beliefs and crazy theories to a world audience?
we have always had the doomsayers, standing in high streets claiming "the end is nigh" or "repent your sins, jesus will save you"... to be honest im not really seeing these guys anymore..

maybe the internet is their weapon of choice these days?

either way if something is going on.. it would be very difficult to determine exactly what it is, especially with the huge amount of disinformation out there (and i mean more by normal folk like us rather than any government)

personally im not too worried about it, but at the same time i will remain vigilant and keep my eyes open.. as ive learnt in life you really never knows whats coming around the next corner..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yes, Lots of strange happenings going on. I am surprised by all the UFO sightings considering that most people have their noses in their cell phones at all times. I figure most people stopped looking up period. I myself have not seen anything strange up there but I have heard the booming sounds here in VA, especially late at night. The national emergency alert system is a daily occurance on my comcast, most of them refer to the nucler power plant near by. One of my first clues to this craziness is that my animals have been acting wacky for months nows, and people in general seem very hostile.
I am a firm believer that CaCa will be hitting the fan shortly.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Interesting post!!
I read on ATS another mans theory on the "Sounds" people have been hearing all over the world and I am beginning to think there is something to it. What IF the sounds are actually echoes from the depths of the sea?
There are millions of volcanoes deep within the sea not to mention we know about 5 % of what lies in the waters that surrounds us all. They may indeed be hearing something which sounds like it is everywhere and possibly coming from the sky but what if the sounds are actually coming from the SEA?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Where for hence comest thou ? California recieved a nice jolt last week. Finally ! I think it is odd that the whole rim or ring of fire has been so active lately with hardly a whisper on west coast. I look for something very big on the west coast in october. Something to define the meaning of Roctober.
SnF

edit on 20-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I live in southeastern CT and I've noticed a lot more military/government aircraft around here over the summer. I've seen at least 8 black helicopters in the area around my house, some of them flying extremely low to the point where people have come out of the house to see what was going on. I've also heard the unexplained booming noise on a few occasions, but it was never really loud enough to bother me. Another strange thing is that we've had multiple shark sightings near beaches that have never had any problems with wildlife, and a large jellyfish swarm that shut down a few places for a short amount of time.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

1. NASA's video telling there employees to stock up on food and supplies.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
1. NASA's video telling there employees to stock up on food and supplies

6b. Drought in Texas
6c. Earthquakes in the East
6d. Dust Storms in Arizona

6f. Mass wild life deaths

6h. Wildfires in Texas.

The only thing we need now is a Tsunami and we will have hit for the cycle.

1. 3-4 months ago, WAL-Mart told it's employees to stock up before January 2012. Well, besides their stock market downturn and lack of sales, I asked the cashier what the reasoning was. Answer: "Inflation". I asked if it was cost increases due to oil and gas prices going up. Answer: "No. It's because ALL the big name brand companies are hiking their prices effective January 2012." She went on to say that "eggs will be over $7 a dozen" and so on ...

6b. This is an extreme record breaking drought down here. We broke 'almost all' of the All-Time records for the area.
6f. Can I add wildlife and insect mutations, deformities and illnesses due to the fires, habitat loss, and drought in Texas?
6h. All-Time record wildfires. I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime.

Tsunami - Japan had that one remember?
edit on 20/9/2011 by Trexter Ziam because: brought NOT - s/b "broke" - brain fart

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just wanted to add some food for thought. I just happen to read your thread after posting in another regarding strange sounds, and earthquakes.

I found the following videos of the two earthquakes in CO, and the following day in VA that people had recorded a strange sound PRIOR to the earthquakes.

Here is the one in CO.

And here is the one in VA

The sky after the VA quake.

WARNING - this video has constant foul language.

Connection? I think so!
edit on 20-9-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join