It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights In The Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers i have a story for you

The story I am about to tell you happened Sept 17 2011 Approx 10:30 PM. It did not happen to me, but my sister. There are several things about her you should know. 1) of all the years I have known her (all my life) not once did i ever hear her even mention aliens and or UFOs, even ghost for that matter. 2) I trust her with my life so I believe what she told me 3) she is a French/English teacher, and a very honest person. so here it is

She had told me that she had just got off work and headed for her long drive home which is about 2 hours, and late coming home. She stated that she got home around 10:30 PM, as she was pulling into the driveway she seen several lights in which she thought was in her rearview mirror, only realizing that the lights were in fact in the sky. She got out of her car and and started watching and following the lights and could not tell what they were. She described the lights as being very large (about the size of a small plate/ which to me sounds like it was in low orbit to appear that large.)

Sure thats all fine and dandy, until she described the way the maneuvered which sounded pretty strange. There were 4 lights hovering (stationary) in formation close to that of a square, they did this for a while, then all 4 lights began to head East, suddenly the 2 that were behind rapidly flew past the 2 that were previously ahead, they kept heading East. Now the 2 'lights' that were behind started moving in what she described as 'crazy', both lights in the back started going up, down, left, right really fast at sharp angles. while this was happening she stated that the 2 lights that were ahead 'took off' out of sight in a speed she said was not familiar with. After the 2 lights had vanished the remaining 2 lights stoped moving so sporaticly and vanished in the same way. I was probing asking her questions, like did you hear any sounds, she said no. did it have blinking lights she said no. I asked if she thought it was a plane she said ''planes dont move like that'' She even said she was actually scared, She said the lights were really big and bright.

So then she decides to tell me that she took a picture with her phone, I had a look at it, being a camera phone it wasnt very good quality, but you could see that it was in like a square like formation, I tried zooming in on it and I could see that 3 of the lights were white and 1 of which was orange.

This took place in a small town, next to the forest. There is no nearby airport, and definitely nothing of military origin. So I wonder what those lights were? This is the first time ive heard a UFO story from someone I know

Any thoughts? Any similar sightings out there?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
even if the quality is bad can you upload the pic please there are quit a few people here that may be able to digitally enhance or modify the picture. it would be a great help and add to your credibility, as much as I liked my English teacher, ive always been suspicious of a people that most of their food consists of spores, molds, and fungus
kidding kidding

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinker1

where is the picture she took?

second line...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
the picture is on her cell phone, it is currently 1:30 am she is sleeping i will get it from her phone tomorow morning and post it as soon as i can

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
ive been seeing a lot of strange things too in the sky as of lately in vegas

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

Heres the picture that was taken, not all that much of a square i didnt really know how else to describe it lol, it was taken with a black berry curve.

new topics

top topics

join