It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Object Changing Shape and Separating into Two Objects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CCLLCCLL
reply to post by tarifa37

ok question. Is the UFO stationary? If I understand the process correctly the hand is wiggling and the UFO could be wiggling but the back ground is stationary. Does the stabilized UFO thing reverse the wiggling and stationary roles? Is the UFO actually stationary?

Thanks

I took the original with a small digital camera held upto a pair of binoculars I had in my car thats why it was very shaky at full zoom. The object was moving very slowly I witnessed it for 45 mins before it went over my and eventually out over the town and I had to leave to return to work. I didn't do the stabilazation.I took my original video down and now only hold it on dvd . Here is the thread that brought me to ats about my sighting of this large cluster of gold coper and silver spheres balloons maybe will never know for sure.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

another closer clip of object.
and some stills I got from the film

edit on 20-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Enough with the rational comments.

This is clearly Elenin breaking away from Nibiru under Reptilian control. Quick...to the Denver airport!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great post, I saw the same thing here in North Carolina .I think it was Sept 2nd. It was about 3:30est, I was installing a floor. Went out on the porch to take a smoke break. There was a storm approaching, wind was blowing pretty strong. But I noticed what looked like a ballon, at first I though it was a kids Mylar ballon let go by some kid in the lower neighborhood.

Then I thought, no it's to big and it's not being affected by the wind. I mean the wind was whipping because of the storm . But this thing just keep going straight up, not getting closer( because of wind) as it should have. Just shooting straight up. Then bam!! It looked like it popped, It looked just like the video. One part fell, on part continued up into the clouds. It was weird to say the least. I watched the falling part until I lost site of it. The other part ascended into the clouds, where I lost site of it.

About two hours later I was headed home and was coming down N.C. hwy 158 and come to what I thought was an accident. It was'nt. Police out in full force with Highway Patrol, had section of road closed because something fell in the road. I could never determine what had fallen in the road. But it was in the direction of what I saw when I saw it. Sorry I am old school guy and I don't do the camera phones, At least I did'nt. I now have a new one on the way with video feature. I want let an expereince like that go by again without a pic or some video.

Blew my mind to watch this this morning. It's exactly what I saw here in N.C,. So you know it was about 45 miles from the Va border. I know it was'nt a hot air balloon. I actually had one crash land in my back yard back in 1998. A man his wife and young son, took a tumble thru my trees when their balloon lost it's lift. Great video op.
edit on 20-9-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
great Opening post, really well presented. I wouldnt presume to know what the object in the videos is, though I would be leaning more to the balloon side of things. However, I may have found out what was sitting on top of the streetlight....

www.messybeast.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hardee2k11

it was actually a nasa space balloon - but an aerial parachute organization was in the next town over, the night before, celebrating the Constitution Fair in Gilbert AZ

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
just reading this thread shows me, how many people dont bother to read the op before replying..

the op never claims it is a ufo.. he clearly states is a balloon.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Fantastic post even it it is a balloon it is still a great way to document an experience that many people could learn from and help prove or disprove many sightings! Bravo!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The title of the thread is: "Space Object Changing Shape and Separating into Two Objects"

How does this indicate a balloon? A balloon in space? The OP is very misleading with this title if he is speaking of a balloon.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

well when I started the post, I wasn't sure it was a balloon - and until I got a call back from NASA yesterday, I still wasn't sure. I wrote the post on Sunday over 3-4 hours and once I was done on the post, I still wasn't sure what it was.... I have never seen a balloon pop and then another object appear and continue to float upwards.

Sorry if the title was misleading - I spent some thought on it and decided to keep it open for interpretation.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

those were my thoughts exactly!!! it would serve everyone to read the post and then comment but sometimes people must just be short on time and only 'read' what they want to 'hear'

this could be important as a social experiment - something like that game we used to play with a circle of kids that starts with one statement or phrase and ends up something else...

social experiment in progress on ATS! quick - someone go get a psycologist

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The most interesting part of the owl UFO isn't the bright light in the sky, it's this........

What is it? cause it moves behing the house.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet?
Dare I say it... a weather balloon?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

The most interesting part of the owl UFO isn't the bright light in the sky, it's this........
What is it? cause it moves behing the house.

Odd indeed. You would think you would be able to find the answer to something that brings upon so much interest. After all, it is on page 1.

Question

Originally posted by DAVID64

In the Morning Owl video, look in the bottom left corner and you'll see Something move behind the roof of the house. It's gone in 3 seconds. What IS that?

Answer

Originally posted by brettrix

Hey David,
That long blackish vertical line is easily explained.... I was the painter in that room and I am sloppy! It is a drop of paint on the inside of the window that I filmed through -

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Did I miss something? When you go to the YouTube page and read the comments posted by the person that uploaded the video does it not tell us what this is?

Uploader Comments (brettrix) this video was taken thru a double pane window - the orange 'cloud' is a reflection of the light - sorry! nothing too interesting.... and the black line at the beginning of the clip is a drop of paint on the window. I am a messy painter! brettrix 2 hours ago

YouTube Source

I did not want to read through all the comments to see if anyone else had seen these comments.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Originally posted by nonnez

Did I miss something?
Yup. Sure did.

I have no idea why though.

I did not want to read.....
Ah ok. Now I see.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

edit on 20-9-2011 by nonnez because: Why bother

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe it is that Satellite breaking apart that is suppose to fall to the earth that NASA has been warning about.

It appears it is a weather balloon though.Tellin you guys if you see an incredible UFO event you will know the diffirence and you will realize it is rare but it is very real and are not planes nor helicopters.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Has anyone seen this yet?
Dare I say it... a weather balloon?

Does no one read posts? Is it all about wanting their turn to speak instead of looking at the information first?

Look at this video, it was a weather balloon, for real. I'm a UFO believer and am telling you, this was a weather balloon.
edit on 20-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When you see the real deal you will no longer be a skeptic.Does not mean it is from aliens for sure though.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Does no one read posts? Is it all about wanting their turn to speak instead of looking at the information first?
Look at this video, it was a weather balloon, for real. I'm a UFO believer and am telling you, this was a weather balloon.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that no one reads posts, but it is extremely obvious that some do not.

All on page 1. Have a look.

reply to post by nonnez

edit on 20-9-2011 by nonnez because: Why bother

You too. Take a look.
Don't lose that winning 'why bother' attitude though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join