It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is exploding!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Except I am going by Paul's official campaign website and not some fan fic site.

Show us where it says he will outlaw abortion on his campaign website.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Show us where it says he will outlaw abortion on his campaign website.

Again? How many times do I have to post this?

* Immediately saving lives by effectively repealing Roe v. Wade and preventing activist judges from interfering with state decisions on life by removing abortion from federal court jurisdiction through legislation modeled after his “We the People Act.”

* Defining life as beginning at conception by passing a “Sanctity of Life Act.”

Source: www.ronpaul2012.com...

Linked above for your convenience is Ron Paul's "Sanctity of Life Act" or how it should be named, "Government Tells You What to do and Interferes in Your Life Once Again Act"

Making abortion illegal, and usurping the Supreme court in it's Constitutional mandate.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Again? How many times do I have to post this?

See the bolded part of your own quote...

* Immediately saving lives by effectively repealing Roe v. Wade and preventing activist judges from interfering with state decisions on life by removing abortion from federal court jurisdiction through legislation modeled after his “We the People Act.”

I'm sure you're fully aware he wants to leave it to the states, but of course you will pretend not to be, and try to spread lies about his position.

edit on 21-9-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Am I the only one that has noticed TPTB will NOT let Ron win.
Not even the nomination to run against Obama or any current President.
I support Ron Paul since 2000 but to be honest the Republicans think hes too crazy (which is weird cuz they have
Perry going for the run and I think he is the crazy one along with Bachman.) and the Democrats think he is too far right to even be considered for their party. Oh and when will a running Independent ever get their day? NEVER lol

But everything aside it is ashame to see someone whom so many agree with his policies not have a chance to win because the people in power above him don't like him.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I'm sure you're fully aware he wants to leave it to the states, but of course you will pretend not to be, and try to spread lies about his position.

Uh huh, I did see that, however, RP wants to define life as at conception, which would mean that any abortion obtained even on the state level would still be a federal murder charge.

This is how lawyers turned politicians work. They make it sound good, but when it comes to practice, they still screw the states over.

The reason we have Roe V. Wade is because Texas couldn't do the job and it ended up at the federal level. Outlawing abortion is just more federal restrictions on the people. How is that not clear?

If RP really was for the Constitution, and really for Liberty, he would leave the Judicial branch of the federal government alone and not usurp their Constitutional powers. The term "activist judges" means any judge that upholds the Constitution and goes against the GOP.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

so does Ron paul want to have me locked up for killing sperm at the moment of ejaculation !
because that would be as crazy as having someone locked up for having an abortion or taking the morning after
pill at the moment of conception.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

You're SO intentionally feigning a misunderstanding of his intention, it's funny. And, he was many things, a lawyer is not one of them. I think you need to do some more research on him, you may just become a supporter.

My bill is called the Sanctity of Life bill. What it would do is it would establish the principle that life begins at conception. That’s not a political statement, but a scientific statement that I’m making. We’re all interested in a better court system, and amending the Constitution to protect life--but sometimes that is dismissing the way we can handle this much quicker. My bill removes the jurisdiction of the federal courts from the issue of abortion. If a state law says “no abortion,” it doesn’t go to the Supreme Court to be ruled out of order.
www.ontheissues.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Crazy drug policy? Drugs laws do more harm than the drugs themselves. Someone makes the mistake of getting hooked on a drug and we automatically deem him a criminal. In doing so we push that person towards more crime. And crazy foreign policy? I admit i might not know everything his foreign policy includes. But I support him in leaving the middle east alone. Let them solve their own problems. But this really all about money. America makes too much money off of war to ever stop.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yet we still feel like these politicians are really going to do something for us. How foolish

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Funny thing is ....Ron Paul is part of the MK programming. Please tell me there has to be someone mightier than the mighty men of old that run this planet.

We need replacements after they have been dethroned

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by annonymous1234

Check out mantisintel(.)com

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I have to wonder what all you Obama Fans and fans of the other candidates are think when you see the media feeding you this and that candidate over and over and doing everything they can to get you to not even look at Ron Paul. Does it occur to anyone that they and their handlers don't want you to vote for Ron Paul because he is the only one who is not bought and paid for by the same people who own all the choices and keep giving us the same things; NO CHANGE, just more debt, more police state MORE MORE MORE of what we don't want. They murdered JFK and RFK for being a threat to "THEM" and in my book Ron Paul is the bravest, most honest, most straight shooting Candidate for President we are going to see and if he is not elected, we are going over the cliff. WAKE UP!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It appears Ron Paul is winning on almost all online polls.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. I honestly think we're all puppets. I think they are like "Yea lets get the hopes and dreams up of the people and then crush it" The human race is greedy, there will never be freedom. I try to hold onto hope as much as I can, but i'm being told too many different stories. I don't know what to believe anymore. So I'm gonna just let it run its course. Whatever happens happens. In the end we all die anyways. You live, you die. That's life.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
It appears Ron Paul is winning on almost all online polls.

I agree he is, and there is another over on FOX. I found the link on Drudge
Paul is winning again. He has my vote for sure.

www.foxnews.com...

Mitt Romney 23.32% (19,657 votes)

Rick Perry 13.13% (11,070 votes)

Newt Gingrich 7.29% (6,141 votes)

Ron Paul 37.63% (31,714 votes)

Rick Santorum 1.55% (1,310 votes)

Gary Johnson 1.91% (1,613 votes)

Herman Cain 11.26% (9,491 votes)

Michele Bachmann 2.34% (1,971 votes)

Jon Huntsman 1.56% (1,319 votes)

Total Votes: 84,286

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I like the man and do think from what he says he make a good president and could turn around the crap that already been done to America. The problem I have is that he is republican. I would feel better if he ran independent. I am so sick of both sides the demos and Reps. I fear that Ron Paul will get in office and will be under pressure from his own party to do things their way. I mean he can make all the promises right now. Once he gets in office he will face the reality of things. If builder berg is real and the Demos and Reps have members of builder berg then I don't see how Ron Paul can do anything different then what Obama did. I think Ron Paul is speaking from his heart and it's the truth of what he wants to do. I just don't see how he can do it while there are lots of greedy people in office. They will put alot of pressure on Ron Paul. I just hope Ron Paul can handle such pressures. Some already think if he got in office that he be the next john F Kennedy. He will get killed if he doesn't go with the plans set forth.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I dont know whether he is one of them controllers or not but he speaks the truth and is always sincere, its sad they keep pushing him down

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
[post removed]

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post ... petitions ... or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on 9/30/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Funny how I posted this video with the same exact headline on August 20th. Not quite as much fanfare then though.

that thread here

ETA: same forum too...sheesh...
edit on 30-9-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Controlled opposition. Ron Paul is like the pressure release valve. The elites knew that conservatives would get fed up with the republican party so they sent Ron Paul. He just bowed out last time without putting up a fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join