It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Returns For Season 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I didn't see the Shane heel turn coming... He is one of my favorite characters, very interested to see where it is going.

I would have waited a day, maybe 2, max for the girl.. the longer you just sit there and wait you are just putting everybody else at risk.

I wonder if Rick will reunite with that father and his kid that saved him in the first few episodes.. can't remember their names.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I want to know whos kid she is going to have, I want to know what the guy at the CDC said, and i want to know, WTF is going on with the guy whos hand got cut off. lol

Sorry, dont know everyones names yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653
reply to post by camaro68ss

Agree. It's taking too long. They're
Taking too much time covering all of the
Relationships. I need to see more zombie
Killing and survival techniques.

That's why I don't like this show.
It's primarily a drama before it's a zombie show.
And as I have said before, i've seen drama done better and zombie's done better.

Why is this in General chit chat, I thought it was in television, why move it???

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Good questions. Her husband hasn't touched her since he came back? If not then she is in trouble but I assumed they've been intimate. Second FIND the damn girl already

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nah man in that episode when they were reunited they knocked boots remember when she said hes asleep?

to the others:

and yeah when they were in the bunker she's pregnant is what he whispered in his ear and i saw this coming about shane the dude lied to get into her pants he's capable of anything.

On another note i was reading an article on how liberal walking dead was too many whiners not enough Zombies!

and the first season was way better.
edit on 8-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Warning---Spoiler!!!

Nah we saw some fat bloated Zombie get pulled apart in the well

edit on 8-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I was sitting there trying to figure that out why? the water was already contaminated

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
No wonder I couldn't find a TWD thread other than the one about the premiere. This thread should have been in the TV show forum so other fans can find it.

Anyways, I am so disappointed in this season so far.

The first two episodes got botched and a lot of the important scenes were deleted due to unusable footage. So we got stuck with one great highway scene and then a whole lot of nothing for the rest of the premiere and second episode. Things picked up again for episode three (albeit with some editing issues but I looked past it and still loved it). Then things once again came to a screeching halt in episode 4 with nothing but rehashed plots.

I am terribly frustrated. Slashing the budget was the worst thing AMC corporate could do.

If you want to phase out action for budget purposes and create dramatic filler, then AT LEAST make sure it is good drama, character development, and plot progression.

However, we're going into episode five now and we're STILL where we left off in the premiere! Sophia still lost (couldn't care less about someone who has had two lines throughout the entire show), Carl is still healing (they're overdoing the children-in-peril storyline). Andrea might get her gun put together somewhere around 2018. Shane was shown to be losing it last year. Rick is still a reluctant leader. Lori is still being Ms. Drama queen now we have to get baby drama thrown into the mix. We're still at the farm with NOTHING happening. Get to the barn already!

Etc. etc. This is totally bogus. They are stretching the most mundane things out to the point the paper thin plot is getting even thinner.

I am so disgusted.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Good questions. Her husband hasn't touched her since he came back?

They got it on in the tent during the episode Rick reunites with them at camp. Remember Carl was sleeping in the tent and they were worried he'd wake up and see them.

So we're going to be stuck with some sorry Maury Povich 'Who's the Father?' fiasco. It bored me in the comics so no doubt it will bore us in the show and they will use that soap opera filler to dominate 10 episodes just to save money.

Not trying to be a hater but they are botching my favorite show ever so I'm rightfully pissed.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I totally missed the Graphic novel comic series. [Some how]

Anyhoo, I'm glad the boy will recover and the group has had a chance for a respite but now he has asked the old man to consider allowing them to stay at the Ranch/Farm.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Im with you, I dont understand why you would cut the budget on your #1 hit show with 8 million viewers! Im fine with the drama for a few episodes but 4 episodes of drama.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Nah man in that episode when they were reunited they knocked boots remember when she said hes asleep?

to the others:

and yeah when they were in the bunker she's pregnant is what he whispered in his ear and i saw this coming about shane the dude lied to get into her pants he's capable of anything.

On another note i was reading an article on how liberal walking dead was too many whiners not enough Zombies!

and the first season was way better.
edit on 8-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I think i talked to you about this last season. Im thinking thats what the doc was saying to, that she was pregnant. Or there all going to die a slow and horrible death and all turn to zombies one way or another.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

edit on 11/10/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'm so irritated with how they did Jenner's whisper I refuse to give it any attention (other than this post
).

FIRST they make fans wait over a year for any explanation. THEN they give the weakest cop out EVER in the premiere with Rick saying 'And Jenner said..... *drumroll*.... Well I guess it's not important.'

Gah!

Whatever.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Minor Characters

Right: A minor character like Jacqui. She didn't have a big part but her face and what little dialogue she had said it all. When she spoke, it was for a reason and in an effort to help the group plan or overcome obstacles. (Escaping via the sewers, calming others, etc.)

Wrong: Minor characters that serve zero purpose whatsoever.

I agree with most of your break down/analogy but this one here....

Zombie Fodder.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I don’t know if you guys ever watched the new Battlestar Galatica (BSG) but they did it right. They were on a budget as well but they did a ever other episode approach. First episode would be action packed, the next would be a what I called a filler episode with character development that had little to do with the main plot. But you could bet that the next episode would have a lot of action. It kept you in the show and to this day is still my favorite all time TV show. (now over)

It also had a GREAT soundtrack. I love the music in BSG, I bought all 4 CD's lol

Walking dead needs to step it up and take this approach if they want to keep there audience

edit on 9-11-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yeah, some fans didn't like her that much. But as far as the female characters go, she was my favorite. I just LOVED Jacqui for some reason.

Like, when they're trapped in the Atlanta shopping center. Andrea is freaking out waving her gun all over the place and contemplating the morality of taking a necklace for Amy. But Jacqui was actually busy being helpful trying to devise a plan for the group to escape via the sewers.

Or while Carol is huddled somewhere crying and Lori is busy with her love triangle melodrama, Jacqui would be off in the camp doing something, even if tending to a sickly Jim.

The actress was also incredible. She had a face that told a story. She was also so dignified and brought a calmness to the team. I found her death scene to be very touching. Even when she did nothing but sit there with a resigned smile on her face like she found her peace. It gave me more goosebumps than any of the other mindless dialogue that has droned on and on from the other women.

Just loved Jacqui. lol You knew she wasn't going to make it very far but the small parts she had, I feel like she owned her scenes. While general zombie fodder were those faceless characters who were killed during the camp raid.
edit on 11/9/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Woo Hoo! It's TWD Night. AMC had a major episode leak earlier in the week so that kind of killed a lot of the suspense but I'm still looking forward to seeing it on my big TV instead of. online.

Super stoked. It's still around 50% filler/50% action but that beats the 95% filler from last week.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So whats up with the Barn full of Zombies? Are they dead family members maybe?

Also did you notice when the old man poured fuel into the generater, it was red and in a bucket. Who stores gas in a bucket? I think he is harvesting the zombies and found a way to turn there blood to bio fuel????

Thoughts?

edit on 14-11-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
So whats up with the Barn full of Zombies? Are they dead family members maybe?

Also did you notice when the old man poured fuel into the generater, it was red and in a bucket. Who stores gas in a bucket? I think he is harvesting the zombies and found a way to turn there blood to bio fuel????

Thoughts?

edit on 14-11-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

my guess is they are his zombie relatives he doesn't want to kill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join