It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Returns For Season 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Hershel thinks a cure is possible and that the epidemic is just another plague humanity has to deal with but will eventually pass. So he keeps his infected loved ones in the barn.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just answering to another earlier post...Shane didn't really "lie" to get in her pants. He presumed his buddy was dead. The hospital was overrun, and his bud was still in a coma, so he did what he could, and left, knowing that he was most likely dead.

Yeah, I'm sure the CDC guy whispered she's pregnant. In fact, some of us probably posted as such earlier in the last Walking Dead thread. She did get busy with her hubby right after they got back together...but yeah, I'm thinking if he does the math, he'll realize...."You are NOT the father!".....

I do hope we see handless again, and the black guy and his son... I haven't read the graphic novel, so no idea (and don't want to know!)....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
TWD is the best show I've seen since Farscape. I feel a bit sorry for Shane, because he's always in a catch 22. He does what's right by his friend's family, but in the end it's going to backfire.

I don't know what's up with the barn full of zombies. I'm guessing they're "visitors" who have come through in the past, and the "doctor" is trying to come up with his own cure by testing his fixes on people who wander into his camp. Since this group is large, he just wants them to go away. He keeps telling the girl that they won't be around forever, so I'm guessing he's meaning he'll be turning them into zombies, or he was planning on having them leave before they made the discovery. It will be interesting next Sunday nonetheless.

Sort of off topic: My son and I were discussing bomb shelters, survival, zombies, etc. He brought up a pretty good point. If you simply hunkered down for about 5 years, you should be just fine if there was a zombie apocalypse. Zombies are "walking dead" by definition, so they would begin to decompose immediately. After 5 years, most, if not all, of the zombies should be pretty well just bone. The files and other small insects will have picked them clean, and live could resume as "normal". Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks this season is super lame so far? If these people can hot wire cars why haven't they gotten a new camper why are they still driving that piece of crap?
Seriously these people get dumber and dumber every episoode! Why didn't they look for that breathing tube and meds whatever it was @ that pharmacy instead of going to that school in the first plac
I'm still addicted to the show however and will continue to watch frustrated and rolling my eyes to the next idiotic thing they do!
Oh yeah when are they going to find that girl already I agree that it's been too drawn out. They are finding clues but no girl shouldn't she weak and hungry by now where is she getting this energy from to continue roaming around?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was thinking the barn of zombies were dead relatives too, but there are a lot of them..are they saving the whole town.
Not sure I could shot an infected loved one either but to keep them locked up is kinda gross.

Saving them to test cures on is plausible but the old guy gets creeper each week. Using them for his own survival makes sense too.

Let's hope they don't drag this twist out too long, it's time to find the girl, dead or alive.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok so the Cat's out of the bag. He seemed to be understanding.

I have a feeling things may flare up later though between the two because of it.

you heard the horn...........BEEP...........

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Too understanding all that leaves now is he murdered that dude cant believe shane and the blonde hooked up

Shane is scum.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Notice anything different in the lineup?

Who is there and who isn't?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Two people who should be there is the redkneck and the big dude who the redknecks brother beat up and that one chick died who was that other blondes sister.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

i enjoy the show.
i like how the characters don't know what happened or why.

i don't like the soap opera feel to it. but overall i think the show is good.

on a side note: it gets one to think what would i need to have and what do i need to know in order to survive if everything went bad.

star to the original poster for a zombie thread.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yes the blonde's sister should still be there.

i like the character "the dude with the crossbow". in my opinion he doesn't need any of the others. he seems to know his way around the woods. he hunts. he tracks. he has common sense. i think this is a good character to have in the story.

HEY AMC!!! bring the blonde sister back!

-subfab

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Too understanding all that leaves now is he murdered that dude cant believe shane and the blonde hooked up

Shane is scum.

the chick grabbed Shane's crotch, what was he supposed to do.
Seems runny from zombies makes one horny

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Shane is disgusting and I hope a zombie bites him in the knee caps
so he can't run away from the zombies.

And the blonde girl pisses me off. She's so annoying!

They're spending too much time on looking for the girl and loligagging
than killing zombies.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Omg last episode was awesome
Lauren Cohan is so beautiful

Whos is the father of the unborn baby ?
the good cop or bad cop ?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]I am totally loving this show.

I am wondering, after watching the preview for next week's episode, what is going to happen with the barn full of walkers?????
edit on 23-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That stinks tonite is the mid season "Finale". that's it for awhile seems something garbage happened to the slated 13 episodes.

Meh

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow just wow what an ending she was dead the whole time and they knew they were looking for a little girl.

That was messed up and thats all til February.
edit on 27-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

That's not the way I was hoping they'd find the little Girl!

Anyhoo............

I guess the shows producers heard everyone saying they wanted to see more zombie head-shots
They gave the audience a great [Mid Season Finale
]

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Wow just wow what an ending she was dead the whole time and they knew they were looking for a little girl.

That was messed up and thats all til February.
edit on 27-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

If you notice when they were in the swamp getting the two walker, the old man said, Odis (spelling) use to catch the walkers and put them in the barn. So if that was the case the people at the farm would not have known the little girl was in there because the truth died with odis before he know they were looking for the little girl.

It was a nice twist at the end, worth the wait looking for the little girl.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yea, I was about to say that. He said that Otis would catch the walkers,so they couldn't have
known. However, I did like that twist. I'm just tired of the lagging. Last season it was
like BAM! And this season, has been dragging and lagging.

They need to put the action and the thrill back into the show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join