It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You cant use Free Energy to solve the problems! They can even make the situation worse. Something like Venus Project is a comunism based system which depends on Peoples work. So while you enjoy your day in such a place with a green garden and sea view... tell me please, who do you think is taking care of your trash recyclings, mechanic maintenance of the industry, supply transfers and many others? Lets assume that you are not a mechanic engineer and you have also no other ability than walking around happily and draw some pics of the nature. Dont you think some people who cant do the same like you, will be jelaous on your life style?

Let me tell you this again... A society is a hierarchical organisation and it brings with itself automatically a life class system, like now. Happiness in a society is the doctrine to keep people in line and docile!

Another type of society is not the solution.... forget that thinking about living with others and how you can see them happy by participating in a certain way. That never works. Even if everything is run by machines or robots, you still have the problem with BOREDOM - which drives people to do insane sh*ts and brings destruction accordingly.

Think about something new without a society and happy people and farming! That is the way of thinking outside of the box. All the other spiritual thoughts and free things you want to have make things just worse and worse. Think first, why do you need all that energy stuff for free? Who had those things 300 years ago and were still living normally. All you are asking for is in the hands of TPTB, so how will you make something NEW that they dont already possess? This is the solution that you need, not another version of Matrix V453.0.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Free energy, with free used in general way, can provide the basis for all those things you mention. With advanced energy creation and use we can power more advanced recylcing equipment and localize manufacturing, it can provide the grounding for which to build other technologies around.

So yes free energy by itself is of limited use, but when it is coupled with new and more advanced technologies then we are beginning to see a real solution.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would, as the late Douglas Adams suggested, inflict the curse of telepathy onto humanity

that way people's entire paradigm of life would change
no more lawyers or courts needed
you want an honest goverment, no problem

Douglas Adams portrayed an alien world where the curse of telepathy was inflicted on an entire civilization, and some of the (hilarious) potential impacts on the entertainment industry

punishing people or simply airing out "dirty laundry" won't solve anything
the Powers that be, have a good succession plan in place, trust me
edit on 14-9-2011 by Davood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Ok Whinning? I would have never considered myself whinning, i knew once i mentioned christianity i would be bombarded. Being a christian involves WORK there is nothing more disgusting than ppl who think that just toting the bible will get them salvation.

Wake up, where is this inate benevolence that is suddenly going to emerge from within us???? The blind leading the blind (by no means do i exclude myself), I refuse to find hope in humanity, thats a pipe dream.

I also don't get the christian bashing. If I truly believe in my God and he has laid out teachings, then why wouldn't or shouldn't I feel comfortable in relating him to everything, yes EVERYTHING. i do believe he is the alpha and the omega and yes you can list out a million reasons why you consider me a whiny brat for talking about christianity it only confirms the teachings. I would rather have hope. I used to think i would never be a christian or "religious" in anyway but I have seen changes, I strongly believe that you reap what you sow. I for the most part agree with you except the bashing....i just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I would like to see the U.S. go back to the way it was before
europe invaded it.People respecting the land,nature and animals.
Killing animals for food and not for sport.Growing your own food
and feeling the earth in your hands as you plant your crops.Drinking
water that is pure and clean from any river,lake or pond.
Women baking bread and cooking real food not something thrown
in a microwave.Making your own clothes and embroidering your
linens.Milking the cows,feeding the livestock and canning food from
your garden.

Hearty Here Here!!!! I 100% agree with this one only i dont live in the US.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
double post
edit on 14-9-2011 by darkl0rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well TPTB are a tightly knit group, so I have to be tightly knit too. Reaching out to my newly found multidimensional-side. Could say I'm aiming to be more child-like again. Now I know why I newer enjoyed school. Kinda felt it was dumb and left big holes for too many basic questions.

TPTB, your call!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

Free energy, with free used in general way, can provide the basis for all those things you mention. With advanced energy creation and use we can power more advanced recylcing equipment and localize manufacturing, it can provide the grounding for which to build other technologies around.

So yes free energy by itself is of limited use, but when it is coupled with new and more advanced technologies then we are beginning to see a real solution.

No, the free energy without a plan ahead can be destructive. Just because it is free, doesnt make it harmless. So by the time you wont see a real solution, in stead a real big trouble and no clue to solve it!

Technology is never the real solution, because those who invent it, will claim a superiority over its users and the history repeats it self again.

Limitless does not mean usefull and harmless!!! May be TPTB is not wrong at keeping those "untested" technologies in order to prevent a catastrophe!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Free energy is knowledge and it is prosecuted in society because it cannot be taxed.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole post yet, so here goes;
Firstly, Jaques Fresco said it all, we are a product of our surroundings. We will only change when our surroundings do.
We are capable of self-government to a certain degree, since all the big issues can be simply put to the vote via internet. Yes i know these can be misled, but there's no other way. We are ALL involved & we ALL have to take part, we are ALL responsible. Some are more responsible than others.
My solution to TPTB, give them a rambo knife, a bottle of water & drop them into some godforsaken hellhole like the 'Stan
It's easy to start a war from some comfy office in an underground bunker, they should put themselves in the front line to show their commitment, like the ancients did

Let's see how many wars get started then.........
Yes, it's all going tits up & yes, we can only survive by helping each other & taking over ALL THE RESOURCES.
Only then can we develop a resource based economy & a more stable society based on LOGIC & HUMANITY.
It's going to take an enourmous amount of effort, from ALL of us.
The other option is slow decay & death, or a dictatorial world order, based on their inherent 'right' to 'govern us'.
WTF?
We don't need that, we are becoming sufficiently advanced to see everything as it is & be able to govern ourselves. If you haven't seen The Quickening then you may want to, It won't be easy;old habits die hard, but we have to do it.
I'm going to die anyway, might as well be for a good cause, right

Just my 2 cents
edit on 14-9-2011 by playswithmachines because: Typo

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Another thing, let us not forget that there is ONE group amongst the hats, those darkest dark hats, that wishes to bring in large depopulation agendas and carry on plans that they have, but that there are White hats, and Grey hats too, and they are the larger body of Hats. Us serfs don't get to wear hats.

Revelations is one of the blueprints. So many feel its something that must come to pass and are busy looking for signs, but instead, it is a matter of interpretation, and some of the signs are less obvious, really a CODE. No, it does not have to come to pass in overt ways, at all.

In fact, things don't have to occur like that AT ALL. Thinking this way is just programming. Though ONE group wants this.

So, being positive. Finding solutions that are wonderful and equalizing. Seeing the abolishment of money and people willingly volunteering to create and equal world is a good thing.

Finding the White and Grey hats and encouraging, suggesting what we see and ways to join with us. A good thing all around.
Praying for the dark hats, or sending love and light depending on our spiritual tools/faith/practices.

A simple way out of economic control and bankers is to form groups locally, for neighborhoods and someone who has no family to risk, to donate their home as an open house, to serve all in need, of showers, of food, of suppliments, of wake up, to talk, to nudge into finding ways to contribute too, have tools and workshops to make free energy devices, tons of good things. Open houses in every neighborhood.

SUPPORT EACH OTHER. Export the model to the world.

Start to buy and trade amongst groups and replicate the larger monopolies locally small scale, slowly cutting off need for the corporations.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by firekoral

Ok Whinning? I would have never considered myself whinning, i knew once i mentioned christianity i would be bombarded. Being a christian involves WORK there is nothing more disgusting than ppl who think that just toting the bible will get them salvation.

Wake up, where is this inate benevolence that is suddenly going to emerge from within us???? The blind leading the blind (by no means do i exclude myself), I refuse to find hope in humanity, thats a pipe dream.

I also don't get the christian bashing. If I truly believe in my God and he has laid out teachings, then why wouldn't or shouldn't I feel comfortable in relating him to everything, yes EVERYTHING. i do believe he is the alpha and the omega and yes you can list out a million reasons why you consider me a whiny brat for talking about christianity it only confirms the teachings. I would rather have hope. I used to think i would never be a christian or "religious" in anyway but I have seen changes, I strongly believe that you reap what you sow. I for the most part agree with you except the bashing....i just don't get it.

This thread is about some solutions.... So as we know from the history, a belief or a religion was never meant to be the solution, except controlling the minds of the people and make them do things that God laid them out! Today it is very well known that all those scriptures were very well thought and written by the priests. Thats why even today we still see their representatives around or behind the ministers or presidents. Probably they just observe and bless them by Godly things. It amuses me to watch those moments and watch the unreacted masses, where none ask that question: what the hell are those priests looking for in conversation where the ministers are talking about some war plans?? Are they there to bless the war again by God!

Please dont take it so personly but I really tried to believe in him and looked for signs of its existence. Unfortunately the more I looked for it, the more I found out that it is a fairy tale with some woooh woooohhhs, thats all it is. I really cant hear anymore this religous believes and their mantras like "Praise da Lawd", "Hallelujah", "Jesus is the Saviour". It was/is/ will be the SUN which all the religions are somehow worshipping... Sorry no holy man or holy prophet is there to help.... we are whole alone to work the ways out.

When a bird is old enough, it leaves the crate and finds its own way to live and grow. Even the animals know this as an instinct but the humans lack the capability of living fatherless or motherless. Always there must be something to hang on! Be it God, The bank, The Government or Da President.... so somebody will always be that figure to feed its "weak" children and protect them.... and if they do everything right what the father says, they will be rewarded with a candyyyy...... yeah exactly. So, who is able to leave his/her parents (aka God and so on) with a courage will be able to see the real life like I do.

You want to have a immortal daddy who you think takes care of you..... hey, many children have some fantasy friends, why not you or your neighbour, if it helps to improve your life.... I have no problem with that but never forget that the believes that people have make them vulnerable and that my friend is how you getting exploited by others who does not give a damn about what you believe in. I know this for a fact, because I do the same - I exploit people through their believes and FEARS! Do I feel bad about that? Absoultely not, I even enjoy it.

Just my opinion about religions nothing really personal!

But you see the more people lean towards "how the religion is a BS" thing, the opponents get more drained in their believes and as you know from the history: first comes the rejection, then the oppostion and the acceptance... this one is no different! Even if not your children, your grand children will face it! Truth to be told, isnt it?
edit on 14-9-2011 by darkl0rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is NO REASON, that community counsels should not be formed, so we can meet up with those White Hats, even some Greys, we're need to learn how to communicate better with all those Hats, and start to get outreach and equalizing, changes in every community. By safe open houses with meals and all sort of extras. That would be more than one person running, teams running. Gardeners planting extra for contributions, real food, non GMO, no chemicals. Lots of freezers and dried foods, not to mention get togehters, a chance to have some Good Videos to Wake People Up, and grass roots journalism, street views, videos put out, local radio programs, online.

The more people start to do and think together locally, the more solutions will come in. Aquaponics in back yards.

And those white hats, and grey even,and some of their wealthy friends may even be convinced they should model the way and contribute to real solutions and land contributions in communities for the homeless, and families, without forcing, but with groups assisting. Because homeless come in different groups, some addicts, some mentally ill who should be in half way houses with proper care, some families who are down on their luck, so it will take some divisions in care.

We can do things with the right intent. And we can pull in their will to help us. That would put the dark hats in check in the end.

We keep thinking its a big thing, only complicated solutions apply to complex problems. Its taking it down to doable, manageable, simple steps that would work.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Uhmmm?

Nineteen Eighty-Four (by George Orwell) [wiki]

Nineteen Eighty-Four has been, at times in its history, either banned or legally challenged as intellectually dangerous to the public, just like Brave New World (1932), by Aldous Huxley; We (1924), by Yevgeny Zamyatin; Kallocain (1940), by Karin Boye; and Fahrenheit 451 (1951), by Ray Bradbury. In 2005, Time magazine included it in its list of 100 best English-language novels since 1923.

Quote from the book Part 3 Chapter 4 [en.wikiquote.org]

To die hating them, that was freedom.

So now I have my solution, it is just a case of technical details on how to best accomplish that!

Personal Disclosure: I ask my fellow members ... should I go out with a bang or a whimper?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm with you, bro

I'm an atheist, and not even really social type of person, but i do recognise that we need to help & support each other in peaceful & mutual co-operation if we are going to survive the next 10 years.
@Darklord; Technology can help, free energy will solve most of the world's problems overnight, that's precisely why it's being supressed.
The new generation of scientists must & will learn that science is merely a tool, that can help or harm us, just like a hammer. We must learn to use it wisely, especially the technologies that are coming in the 'new renaissance'
This one's going to be big!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Go out with a bang, mate.
I nearly got killed 3 times & each time i thought 'this is it' but i survived, it was most exhilarating

I have already made my deal with fate, so i'm not bothered any more...
I will add; however bad it seems, CHOOSE LIFE!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
1 Corinthians 1:18-29

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Why has this passage come so much to me the last short while.

I have a feeling its due to the nature of the programming that is evident amongst certain elite groups and in some systems. Secret Societies, wealthy familes, who are primarily Gnostics, some call lucifereans, and indeed some are into negative direction. But others are convinced they are truly serving God as catalysts, though this distortion is a part of their programming that allows the negatives to run this beautiful creation into the ground and attempt to ensnare everyone into the Shadow realm of torment, for they are not called dracos uselessly, and need the pain and suffering of others, and they have ensnared the elite.

There is no caste system. Those who are born into poor families and those who are less fortunate are not in need of harsher lessons so should be ignored or even hurried along in their torments.

The only way to serve is to do so on bended knee, reouncing worldliness and washing the feet of humanity.

And God chooses the weak not the strong, so that all will be equalized, for Family is all about Infinite Progression and Equality.

And there is only one way HOME.

All the programming in this world is to make people go down the wrong lane on the highway. Its time for the WHITE and GREY hats to wake up, and start working for true equality and compassionatley care an assist all in need.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I as an individual am responsible for my contribution to the survival of all.

my contribution counts and not my expectation, that things will change, when we all change. nor can we wait for an other leader, that has a more fair way, to tell others off and set up better laws, and find an other way to collect from us the means they need to run leadership. we cant wait that others are told off, put in jail, killed off, then the world will be a better place.

change only occurs on a personal level. and then society changes.

e.g. so many people have heard of the bad effects of microwave ovens. how many have actually taken the initiative and put away with it?
that is how we make a difference. personal action.
a company not selling their products will soon stop producing that product. the consumer has the power ultimately.

the same goes for margarine, gm foods, credit cards, petrol, electricity…. etc.

imagine what would happen if many many of us would stop using credit cards. it can be done, because I don’t use it and I am very comfortable with that. imagine, next time the ‘elite’ sit together to discuss big business. they would need to come up with something else, wouldn’t they?
if i/we give firm indications on what I want and what not, they have no other option then to change also. it is i/us who bite into their mechanisms and allow them the power.

I read many good replies here, too many still say “we have to change ourselves”. HOW is that done? well there is a change in ‘ourselves’ only if I myself change myself !!

I have to observe myself carefully, change and alter myself. observe myself at every turn. increase my awareness. step by step. it’s not that easy as it sounds - but it can be done.

Have you ever been lost with other people? Looked into their eyes in a moment of need or despiration? The majority of them will stop doing anything to follow/listen to someone in the group that appears to know what they are talking about etc. The majority will flock to that person-mostly out of fear of the unknown. That is when the leader(s) emerge. That is where the potential for abuse starts-as human nauture takes over. No one can go at life alone..... for very long. Fact of the matter is that we need each other to survive but we also need someone to lead--it's just the way it is. And if you don't... another aspect will arise that will most likely destroy the group as a much faster rate. (by anon72)

YES!! however it is my quality and demand that requests and accepts a quality leader.
it is I who is in control of my fear and not a group nor a leader. that is how we can help each other and show respect, care, understanding, love.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I just got to point out that i personaly did not invoice your country. Although you claim europe did. Forgetting that the # enterd your country while it still was a overseas possesion of France, England, The dutch and Spain. These are responsible for what you describe as #ing upp your garden. Not the normal man from europe that respects all the above you stand for. And dont forget that when the # hits the fan.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The people of the world must rise up against their leaders, against the politicians, prime minsters, presidents, royalty, CEOs of big corporations...we must rise up and kill them all, revert back to self reliance, unite as one race, on one planet, focus on bettering ourselves.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join