It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't call them "The Powers That Be". How about "The Powers That Shouldn't Be"? I don't call them "The Elite" either. They are far from elite. They have to play a fixed game if they want to win. That's why they're fixing it. They are actually POWERLESS.

The Powers That Shouldn't Be could never be and will cease to be.....
as soon as people like you and your neighbors stop participating in their plan.
They can't do this alone.....there are not that many of them.

As long as people continue to give their power away to TPTSB and say there's nothing you can do, but go kill for the government or work for some evil giant like Monsanto, the people will remain powerless.

I am glad for TPTSB. They will assist our spiritual growth.
We obviously have a lesson to learn about playing victim.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"..Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men..."

First, lets get it clear that HATE is an extremely harsh 4 letter word and it itself is part of the problem.

It's HATE for one reason or the other that keeps us divided ...

The sooner we can stop hating one another, the sooner we can work towards a collaborative solution.

So lets begin by NOT using the word HATE and COMPLETELY disassociating ourselves away from it.

OK, now for a solution.

But do we need to rewrite the entire system ?

Not really.

In solving technical problems we look at what is broken and it's root cause, as in what has changed.

So in applying that simple problem solving methodology to our situation and in looking at what changed one particular date comes to mind....

December 23, 1913 - The passing of the Federal Reserve Act.

Which in essence placed the control of the US Governments Money in the hands of a private "for profit" banking institution.

I don't need to go into details as to what transpired but just to refresh your memory, it resulted in collapsing our economy in 1933 and is in the process of repeating this treasonous act of financial terrorism.

Here's what the President Woodrow Wilson had to say about this treasonous act ....

"We have restricted credit, we have restricted opportunity, we have controlled development, and we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous, page 201, 1913

So in conclusion. Reversing this one change in our proven system of government would be the starting point in fixing what has gone awry in our Nation and returning it to it's original system of Governance.

And last but not least, in recalling our pledge of allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America....remembering the final phrase.

"...With Liberty and Justice For All.."

PEACE

edit on 14-9-2011 by nh_ee because: Meine grammatik auf Deutsch und Englisch ist aber wirklich furchtbar !!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
double post..
edit on 14/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

At their core, human beings are nothing but animals.
reply to post by OldCorp

That is one of the major tenants of Satanism.....along with the predator/prey meme and the dark hero who kills the bad guy. I consider those types of thoughts to be brainwashing from the media, history, education and the church.
It's a thought to reconsider, Sir.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by SuperTripps

4. you create your own reality, thats the big secret of life they don't want you really appreciating to the fullest

This is the big secret.
\

BINGO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is a good thread. Thanks for posting it. One thing is certain, there isn't a one-size-fits-all solution. The perfect world for me is one where children, adults and the elderly are all valued and have a meaningful place within society. We protect our children but do little to help our fellow adults thrive and succeed. Further, it seems once someone hits 50ish their value to society becomes less and less. Compare how 30-somethings are treated vs. those who are 55. Our life spans are longer but the value we assign to those who live longer is a dismal amount. I guess in my perfect world quality-of -life and quantity-of-life is paired fairly. Life is rarely, if ever, fair.

I think the core-value of my perfect world is "Do No Harm". In my fantasy realm we don't harm others just because we can. We allow others to believe and do as they please. The guiding principle is as long as it causes no one "Harm" it is allowed.

Who defines harm? That is the problem in a nutshell. Peanuts are harmful for me, they might not be for another. So do we shoot the peanut farmers because peanuts can cause harm?
Ultimately, there is no answer. TPTB are charged with a heavy and unfathomable burden. You can't please everyone . My insignificant brain lacks the answers. Perhaps, there are better thinkers than me. I thank the OP for firing up my own thinking engine about these types of issues.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by darkl0rd

Could I be more clear?

Wise men run FROM the society.
Wise men don't RUN society.

You can speculate as much as you want, but this is something completely different.
Wise men like Heraclitus, Zeno, Buddha, Socrates, Descartes or Spinoza never had the ambition to run the world.
What you call "wise" isn't wise at all.

ROTFLMAO

If those guys have run away from society, why do you then know who they are? Could it be that they have injected their own way of control (aka behavior) on the masses' minds!
And let me remind you that Buddha was not called at his time Buddha. He was called FO, as a synonym for god Ferho.

And what all those other philosophers were doing? Criticizing the society while being AWAY from it???? Thank you for making my day so funny.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well, yes. Here I finally am, Slayer. [grin] Though this is posted elsewhere here, I post it again:

The seed has simple facets, and include:

● Reasonable demands of the Individual – follow the three Laws, act civilly, and remove Oneself from any that One is not getting along with.

● Look for betterment in all You choose to do; instill the Betterment Ethic in place of the work ethic (the ethic of slaves). That may be nothing other than that Your personal Conscious experience is blissful. Consciousness’s goal is to achieve bliss and this is betterment as long as it does not break the three Laws.

● Strive to build robots to do the work no One wants to do, and eventually no One will HAVE to work (though They may if They wish).

● Religious freedom is part of the seed. (Where is the “control” there?)

● A civic “duty” to check the Interweb and see if there are concerns One might help with or give One’s opinion of or vote on. Or put up for Others to help, opine, or vote on. This should be a central, open source, site.

● Open source is encouraged (and with Linux as an example, We can see there are People who will create and improve open source for free).

● Strive for organic multicultured crops, not GM (which should be contained and be available to the Public for review – with no money motive, why hide research?), monocultured, limited crops.

● And, of course, plenum energy freely available.

Society fractalizes in emergent fashion, based on the seed it has. With this seed, a better planet - that allows for any behavior that does not break the three Laws - will bloom.

There Ya go. My proposal. [smile]

EDIT to add: The plenum energy will allow the need for money to dissipate... We need a new seed for abundance.
edit on 9/14/2011 by Amaterasu because: addition

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Great topic.

I believe the solution can be found through technology.

Once we develop a method to produce energy without constraints of a raw material that is controllable like oil and gas or uranium, at the individual house hold or square block level (solar and wind are not there yet, and I dont like them because if the military can control weather and wind then you are still beholden to them).

This will help with being able to take a house completely off the grid, including but not limited to being able recycle its own water almost entirely so you only need to replenish the water you lose from the urine you expel outside of home or that is lost through evaporation. Where through genetic engineering people can grow their own meat cultures and food directly from a super efficient and advanced greenhouse of sorts in their basement or from the neighbor down on the corner of the street who has taken it upon them-self to be the local food provider for the block.

Then through use of advanced fab machines you can make almost anything you want just with base raw materials, and you also have a recycling machine that can take products and break it down back into its base elements.

Anyway you get the idea, really the most important advancement needs to be in the field of energy production and retention (batteries). Then this can power all the other technology. But me personally this is how I feel we can break free from tptb. That and good critical thinking skills. Oh and robots, robots will be our saviors.

I dont agree with the concepts of limiting personal possessions or living simply etc, I like my stuff and I like the new things that come out all the time, they are fun, and what is point of life if not going to have some fun at least. Plus they help advance technology and science.

Of course the problem with my method is that the technology needs to get there, but I have faith it will happen sooner than most people think, my guess is 2019, unless a catastrophe happens that pushes us back years or decades.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Desolate Cancer because: robots

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

All of yesterday I was going to post my link in my thread about what I would do if I was the leaders of Greece right now, as it applies.

I saw your name and guessed you had put the right solution forward. This applies to Greece and the whole world as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I want the world the christian God promises in the end. We will always have a problem with other views because all views and ways are flawed.

The thing to remember is that we are human and no matter what solutions we come up with and try to impose upon ourselves will not work for all. We are inately flawed. only divine intervention could save us. Praise Jesus.

( I can just imagine the sickened faces of any atheists or other religions out there......... just how I feel, i used to be just like you.)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by firekoral

Fair enough....

Conversely, I used to be just like you with a myopically limited understanding of what and who God is

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
At their core, human beings are nothing but animals.

I must beg to differ. We are Beings (cap the "B"). As such, both privilege and responsibility fall at Our feet.

Most tend to allow Their Beinghood to take a back seat to the animal elements We also possess, but this is because that is what is encouraged. The nobility of Human Beings is hidden under the yoke of scarcity, as We are twisted and pushed to love money over Human Beings.

Most manage to resist even the small opportunities to behave poorly - steal Their friends' things, hit People over the head and take wallets, and so forth. In fact, given the immersion in the soil which the root of evil grows out of (soil = money, root = love of money), it is quite astonishing that Humans have sustained any society at all.

So... No... We are far more than "just animals" to Our very core.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I believe if you took money out of the equation greed an envy would not drive forward TPTB. Through the implementation of money we have grown into this world were some country's see unnecessary grandeur superiority which spawns dictatorship complexes over other less prosperous country's, who may have what they want for future prosperity others see hopelessness and despair. If the world population went back to having the seeds to grow your own food etc. Then there would be less envy and greedy. If every man had what was necessary in this day and age this type of world would be governed better. I know that some country's find it hard to sustain them selfs but thats were more prosperous country's do there part. This type of world is not a rainbow idea it is only that if you think like they want you to it could be implemented TPTB control more though a consumer state there for gaining more power. Break the chains.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by firekoral

I want the world the christian God promises in the end. We will always have a problem with other views because all views and ways are flawed.

The thing to remember is that we are human and no matter what solutions we come up with and try to impose upon ourselves will not work for all. We are inately flawed. only divine intervention could save us. Praise Jesus.

( I can just imagine the sickened faces of any atheists or other religions out there......... just how I feel, i used to be just like you.)

Well said. TPTB have been around b4 even the biblical times and they are also called principalities and powers.
But Jesus has already won the battle and HIS rule will come, though it is not here yet.
Praise Jesus

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

in response to your post my friend i say that this news link is the fundamental theory of the safest known power source for the masses that has been around for a long time and every break through has been suppressed i say this because the theory works mathematically on paper and a hand full of independent people have made break throughs but we have never heard much after that so if such small funded people had such results then goverments around the world could have it up in running in no time at all but they have to much invested in the way it is when it comes to resources like power ie geopolitics. but i to back your fundamental idea.
edit on 14/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by firekoral

As long as you keep that HOPE like the masses do from birth to death, the system will go on as it is now, because it will never happen as GOD (Ancient kings or Priests) offers. Once people START to stand on their feet without any side help by what ever or who ever it will be, first then you will see that paradise starts to appear, by doing some WORK. That promised place does not exist and stop being like a whining child who wants his candy for FREE! There is no free lunch.

For real solutions you must think realistic and be in REALITY!

Sorry for being too real to tell you that way but I think you are grown enough to see the point.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

The problem with that is there is a small group world wide that can stand on its own feet, as if lord of their own domains, and in our countries, the most free and able bodied, the ones that would naturally clambor to the top and remake this entire system again, if all the corrupt echlens were toppled, are a small group of healthy uncencumbered males.

That is NOT the system we want. I don't endorse right winged status quo, social darwinsism, dog eat dog, law of the jungle.

I only endorse: FAMILY. Cooperation. Sharing. And valuing the intrinsic worth of all people, and that includes, your mother, sister, nor equating their well being to having a dominant male keepign them going. All people, the elderly and disabled.

In fact will add a post of mine to express the message I had flow through me from my connections within to Infinite Soul and Family.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Push inside straight out of my soul, for Someone is not letting this go.

Remember this, everyone, and all around you, are beautiful wonderful beings of Light, having journeyed far. Your greatest strength is that which is foolish in their eyes, Love and Compassion, and Giving. You come from a Family that is equal and shares everything. And yet free in every way, no control. Your worth as human beings is NOT established by how useful you are to this elitist echlen of people, how useful a slave to their corporations or their agendas. Your worth in INSTRINSIC. Throw away all the economics and politics and dogma. Be Love and Be The True Family You Are. Not judging another by the work they may or may not be doing in servitude for the bank account of the corrupt, but only judge how much you are doing to serve those around you.

Be the Family you wish to go home to, here and now in the school. That is the way home.

THE SYSTEM IS JUDGED BY THE EXPERIENCES OF THE MOST VULNERABLE AND SMALLEST AMONGST YOU FOR THAT REVEALS NOT ONLY THE WHOLE THING BUT WHAT YOU ALLOW IN YOUR HEARTS IF YOU APPROVE OR BUY ANY DOGMA OF THE WORLD TO FORSAKE YOUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

What independence truly means, is akin to the Venus Project, only grass roots, counsels of equal men and women, no forcing, no banks or money which is slavery and that is a crime. Abundance and volunteerism.

Independence in home energy and clean free energy solutions, in addition, no copyright, no patents, all high clean technology shared.

Some dangerous ones controlled by group consensus, ie. elctromagnetic energy should be powering all homes, in the over unity. But tesla scale technology even in small forms can be very dangerous in the hands of street gangs. Imagine teenagers taking out a visiting gangs home town/city.

We need to be less reliant on corporate pyramid monopolies, and small enterprises, sharing the abundance, local survival enhanced solutions.

But make earth the Paradise we left, and nothing short of that.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Any REAL political change will seemingly most likely require enough DESIRE by enough people for the end of rule BY secrecy IN GENERAL, no exceptions. Insufficient desire, no real change, ever, period. It's like expecting a goat to have the desire to dress up in an expensive suit and dine at a 5-star restaurant, or so it very much appears.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by firekoral

Fair enough....

Conversely, I used to be just like you with a myopically limited understanding of what and who God is

I can only get that you think that christianity is a "myopically limited" point of view (in which case thats fine thats your opinion, but last time i went to the optometrist i was diagnosed as far sighted.)

Being verbose may make others think you know what you're talking about and can even replicate relevance but not here. And for argument's sake, everyone has a myopically limited view on God, so we aint that different and your point is moot. unless ofcourse....You are God

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join