It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching the CNN Rep. Debate with me in a few minutes?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Bachman just said it's EASY to turn around the economy.

She is a simpleton.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I just wish Cain would call it the 888 plan that way it would look the same if I am doing handstands

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Should've know Wolf would try and cut him off again. Mainstream media wonders why alternative media and talk radio is destroying them on a daily basis. The only thing the news channels have thats worth anything is these debates, and they are not fair WHATSOEVER! "Each speaker will have the same amount of time to respond" What a joke. CNN is taking the NWO marching orders just like the other news networks.

link   
I don't know why Romney doesn't point out that most of the jobs Perry created in Texas were GOVERNMENT JOBS

I'd like to see his answer to that.

link   
Perry keeps a constant frozen smirk. I am coming to percieve that he is definitely deficit in social intelligence. (Previous displayed lack of personal space boundry) And therefore, I'm wondering if he has Aspergers. Hey, not all Aspees are good guys, just like anyone else.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

did you hear paul got big applause about the war spending? i thought of you.

i agree paul looks weak, but i loved his zinger that he doesn't want to offend perry for fear that perry will raise his taxes!

he also seems to have a little more poise, he stammered during the last debate and i think he sounds better tonight. tonight's polls will be very interesting!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul : Quit spending money overseas for embassies. Especially the one that is in Iraq that is bigger then the Vatican. I think he got it there.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I don't know why Romney doesn't point out that most of the jobs Perry created in Texas were GOVERNMENT JOBS

I'd like to see his answer to that.

paul beat him to it!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

He's probably hopped up on Prozac.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by Thunderheart

I just wish Cain would call it the 888 plan that way it would look the same if I am doing handstands
it took me a while to get that one!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm kind of enjoying the way Dr. Paul is turning most of the questions back to the war. "Dr. Paul do you think we should get rid of the prescription drug plan?" His reply: It's not at the top of my list. Cut the wars, put that money back into the economy and and the amount of money we'd get from cancel the drug program won't be such a big deal.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

I did hear the applause...it's just odd that a crowd of Republicans are now cheering for an anti-war stance

And I did like his zinger on Perry as well...but he needs to not do that little giggle afterwards...makes him look...crazy.

link   
question #3 all 8 got to chime in...

question 4 on proworker.. I only counted Cain and Huntsman...

I guess that equals out there omission on question2

link   
I see a lot of ..

ME, ME ,ME and I,I,I..did this and that..

from these politicians tonight...

But not from Mr. Paul..

wonder why that is???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I like how Ron Paul seems to be looking down at his podium taking notes and writing while others are speaking. The other non-speaking candidates are staring off smirking or something. That's smart, and imho, it makes him look smart.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
HAHaHA did Pawlenty just start his statement with "This country needs more workers" Hahahahah....FAIL

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
question #3 all 8 got to chime in...

question 4 on proworker.. I only counted Cain and Huntsman...

I guess that equals out there omission on question2

So would you say that so far it is a fairly fair debate???

I think it is...more even then I expected...I really thought they would focus more on Romney and Perry.

And Newt is still being a Republican cheerleader.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Did you guys see what happened during the break in that little box in the bottom right? Paul walked up to Wolf, quick answer, kind of look like Wolf blew him off. Perry walked by, big smile by Wolf. Guess we know who Wolf Blitzer is in bed with…

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
HAHaHA did Pawlenty just start his statement with "This country needs more workers" Hahahahah....FAIL

Again..Pawlenty isn't in this debate...he dropped out.

That is his clone...Santorum.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Fed question! Hopefully Paul will blow everyone away

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join