It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching the CNN Rep. Debate with me in a few minutes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Reptilian stare.
RP is doing good so far, most of them are saying what we all want to hear, the thing is, are they going to do what they have said here or are they going to lie like Obama to get elected.

link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

He's high on the lord.

link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
So far Ron Paul has spoken once, Herman Cain has spoken once, Bachmann hasn't spoken at all lol. Everyone else is hogging up all the time.
RP is too polite, he needs to just jump in and not wait his turn!

I agree...he needs to be more assertive if he wants to get his time.

All the other candidates do it.

I know I'll catch hell for this...but it makes him look weak.

link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That was wrong to let romney and perry bicker but cut off Paul, and it is worse to not let the other have equal time when CNN promised to try and get equal time for all candidates in this particular debate.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Only the first commercial break and I'm already sick of Santorum. Every sentance has been I, I, I. I had the courage. blah blah blah.

link   
If all of you want to get your views heard (on TV or at least to mainstream America) get on twitter and use the hashtag #CNNTeaPartyDebate. Anyone can ask a question and the candidates can see the twitter feed on a giant board .

I know twitter isn't for everyone but if it is your cup of tea put your ideas and questions out there!

link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Wait, did Bachmann just change her shirt? I didn't notice, I was too creeped out by her spacy stare.

I think the illuminati tune into her brain and download talking points. Otherwise I don't know what's up with that death stare she's got.

Side note: does anyone else notice how they are always focused on Perry and Romney? I must have seen Perry give about 5 fake head nods while other people are talking.

Perry is looking a lot like Bush with his facial mannerisms.
edit on 12-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am not from the US of A. I dont watch these debates either but I decided to tonight.

My opinion.... Mitt Romulan is not a nice man, he is a rich guy who wants to get richer. No humanity or compassion.

Dick Perry- Bad bad man, born into money, a bully, not for the people.

I havent heard the other guys much yet. Ronald Paul said some good things. But yes, it is true, they dont give Ron Paul much airtime.

link   
reply to post by filosophia

The thing I notice with Perry is that he almost looks robotic. Look at him the next time Romney is responding to him. He looks a bit to the left, right, and just looks stiff and weird.

link   
Paul and Bachmann just hurt themselves by talking about being against the medicare perscription drug bill.

Not good with old voters.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
watching now...it's more entertaining than the last debate..But they are still mostly focusing on Perry/Romney and throwing the Controversial stuff to Ron Paul/Cain/Bachman.... Way to go Wolf

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Cain's 999??? I think I like it.

link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
First two questions done..

#1 all eight got to respond with Perry/Romney speaking4 times each..

Paul was the only one cut off...

#2 only six were allowed to respond.. with Cain and Huntsman being shut out of the question..

But RP let Wolf cut him off...Wolf tried to cut off Newt, but he didn't let him.

#2, they came up against a commercial break. At least when they came back he started with Huntsman.

link   
"Obama keeps jamming his coins into the phone, hoping it'll work." Well, he did say we need change

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay, slightly off-topic joke. What do you call a Wolf at the linebacker position?

Wolf Blitzer.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I feel like I'm watching a parody of Bush when Perry talks.

It's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Anyone with a solid red tie is a no go for me. That just tells me a lot about themselves...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I can't believe people can't see through Perry, this is exactly what bush did when he ran in 2001, he talked about all of the perfect things a conservative should be saying but once he got into office...NOTHING.

Damn Ron Paul just served perry up...!
edit on 12-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
LMAO, what a burn on the Gov. of Texas by Ron Paul. "I don't want to say anything bad about the governor because he might raise my taxes again."

Quite hilarious.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Classic line:

"You don't know how Washington works"

"Yes I do... it doesn't"

~Cain

edit on 12-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join